Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
The sneaky disarming of America 
Site Admin

Post The sneaky disarming of America
It will come from the United Nations. It has been gradually set-up by our corrupted politicians over many decades. It is done quietly and even secretly, because it is wrong and illegal. But hey, when did that ever stop the ruling sociopaths?

On May 3rd, 1994, then President Clinton signed Presidential Directive 25 (PDD-25). This directive placed US military commanders under the jurisdiction of the United Nations if the UN was conducting an action of some kind, anywhere. The actual text of the directive remains sealed and classified.

Yes, our own military will be enforcing the UN gun round-up on American soil, and anything else the UN wants from America.

Do you remember the mean bully that grabs the little boy's arm and uses it to pummel the little boy's face, all while saying, "Quit hitting yourself! Quit hitting yourself!" That's the UN.

Snopes says it can't happen. Yeah, right.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Post Re: The sneaky disarming of America
Not a gun guy here at all. But, I did ponder the idea last year when I began to store food and supplies for shtf scenario. btw my address is 555 Morning Glory Lane Springfield midwest USA 55555!

Guess I don't want to survive bad enough to get a gun to protect my little stash in the scenario where roving bands of hungry madmen come knocking on my door. But, I guess i haven't really thought it through all of the way because I doubt they would knock on the door-lol.

It would seem wise to have a gun in the house- available for certain scenarios but, i don't like the energy or idea of having a survival weapon at home. Since, I have a wild vivid imagination, I would probably have racing thoughts or dreams and nightmares centered around my gun, no joke.

Aren't using weapons more of a problem than a solution?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:28 pm
Site Admin

Aren't using weapons more of a problem than a solution?

Using weapons for defense is less of a problem than being defenseless.

There are only two scenarios that work. Either everyone is armed, or no one is armed. Those are the only two possibilities where the playing field is level. To have no one armed includes governments, military, and police. That's not ever going to happen, for once weapons are invented, there is no going back. That means there is only one workable scenario, where everyone is (or can be) armed with equal access to any weapon that exists. Given the lethality of the weapons we have invented (nuclear, biological, etc.), that's a scary situation. But it is much less scary than putting those weapons in the hands of psychopaths that have no empathy for others, which is exactly what we are currently doing.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:59 pm

Quote:
Either everyone is armed, or no one is armed.

Chico, what kind of monsters raised you? :shock:

Old earth=
Quote:
Either everyone is armed,

New earth=
Quote:
or no one is armed

Chico you are an "Indian Outlaw" part Cherokee and Choctaw-you're a one of a kind!

The main "3d-old earth" problem with
Quote:
everyone is armed
is that of arsenal size. Can you imagine the race for bigger arsenals between folks?

Me i'm "banking" on a New Earth scenario the old one is no good.

When the SHTF, I will be hiding until the dust settles. When the coast is relatively clear I will be happy to assist with New Scenario---text me!

Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:11 pm
Site Admin

Chico, what kind of monsters raised you? :shock:

None of this came from my upbringing. It comes from rational thought and thought experiments.

Quote:
The main "3d-old earth" problem with "everyone is armed" is that of arsenal size. Can you imagine the race for bigger arsenals between folks?

You are quite right. When everyone is armed, the advantage falls to the whichever side is better armed, or in the case where each individual is nearly equally armed, to the side with the most fighters. Of course, interestingly enough, the same is true when no one is armed!

Quote:
When the SHTF, I will be hiding until the dust settles. When the coast is relatively clear I will be happy to assist with New Scenario---text me!

You would do better to assist with the New Scenario right now! What is the New Scenario? How can it be sustained? How can it benefit the common good without exploiting any individual?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:12 pm

Quote:
You would do better to assist with the New Scenario right now! What is the New Scenario? How can it be sustained? How can it benefit the common good without exploiting any individual?

I'm mulling it over 8-) !

But seriously, that's precisely why I joined these forums beginning in April 2011. I came to the forums looking for solutions and answers and a plan of action. Yes I was and still am gung-ho to save the old earth. But, mostly I found chaos, arguing, agents, conservatives, religitards, over-zealous lightworkers and a few genuinely concerned citizens. I wonder if a lot of people/survivalist/sust. communities hadn't already broken off from the mainstream before I came around. Man, it seems like a ghost-town on these forums lately.

The only plan of action/New Scenario-that I see- is to develop a sustainable homestead that could allow for a community to spring up around it when the people wake up or post SHTF scenario.

Something major has to break down the old "system" money, power imbalance etc. before there is any real opportunity for a New Scenario.

Now there is the potential of the element of surprise in our near term future. I had a very "out of this world" event happen to me last April 2011. Literally, a beam of glowing light infused something into my palm-right here in the kitchen of my little semi-rural cabin house. I can post that experience I had in more detail if anyone is interested.

So, I am not giving up on this thing yet. And there is more to this "shift" or "SHTF" than saving our old 3d asses.

What is the plan of action for the New Scenario? Sounds like a new thread in there somewhere.....

Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:27 am
Site Admin

Something major has to break down the old "system" money, power imbalance etc. before there is any real opportunity for a New Scenario.

Could the New Scenario itself do this? That's a radical idea, but maybe the New Scenario (NS) needs to be active rather than passive.

In the NS, I am fairly certain there is no place for money. Money has been the downfall of every other scenario, including the current one. Money is the ruling sociopaths' tool of choice. As long as there is money, sociopaths will inevitably regain control, and corrupt hierarchy will re-establish itself.

So what does a modern society with no money look like? How does it function? What are the rewards for contributing to the common good? Is that reward enough in itself, given that we are each part of the common good?

I imagine that there are some alien species out there that could help us with this paradigm shift. Most humans cannot even imagine a world without money, yet native Americans apparently flourished 500 years ago without it, until the hired killers employed by the ruling sociopaths of Europe arrived here and eradicated them.

Quote:
I had a very "out of this world" event happen to me last April 2011. Literally, a beam of glowing light infused something into my palm-right here in the kitchen of my little semi-rural cabin house. I can post that experience I had in more detail if anyone is interested.

Please do.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:15 am
Site Admin

Chico you are an "Indian Outlaw" part Cherokee and Choctaw-you're a one of a kind!

You could be right. I have always identified strongly with the song below. My ancestry is from Europe, but what does that matter. The native Americans were my species, my people. What the Europeans did to them is as wrong as any evil. It is a blight upon our history, one of many actually. I would not blame any extraterrestrial species for taking a hands-off approach to our planet, knowing that we will likely destroy ourselves. If humanity is to survive, we will have to change ourselves. And perhaps the biggest change we can make is to take steps to ensure that sociopaths and psychopaths do not lead us. At the moment, we do nothing of the kind.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:36 am

Quote:

Quote:
I had a very "out of this world" event happen to me last April 2011. Literally, a beam of glowing light infused something into my palm-right here in the kitchen of my little semi-rural cabin house. I can post that experience I had in more detail if anyone is interested.

Please do.

OK here it is,

April 2011,

My left palm lay face up with a beam of glowing Light searing into it........

I am sitting in a chair by the kitchen counter working on a small project. Next thing I know, a gentle force has my left hand laying facing palm up on the counter. As i watch in awe, a beam of glowing Light is coming straight down from the ceiling and is penetrating into my hand at the base of my left palm.
As the light sears into me, my palm gradually swells up to about double its size and my fingers swell too. I sense this to be a benevolent beautiful Light that is coming into me. I had no fear and i don't think I could have moved away even if I had wanted to but, I didn't want to.
It was a narrow brilliant beam that flared up at the point of entry into my palm just like the light on a sparkler firework.
It seemed to last for a couple of minutes-not sure though time was sort of suspended. And then the Light faded away and I came back to my regular senses.

There was no pain involved and no blood either. Although there was a small scar left on my palm that lasted for a couple of weeks before fading away.
Had there not been a scar on my palm, the next morning it would have been hard for me to believe it really happened.

Immediately afterward, I was pretty shocked and a bit hysterical even though the experience felt loving. Being back in the 3D it was really shocking to have my world shook by this Light Infusion.
The telephone rang just a minute later and my spiritual friend Alex got an earful. I remember having a remorseful almost sad feeling when talking to him about the way I had lived my life and like things were going to be different/better now.

Then I took a bubblebath, wrote in my journal and got into bed. As I got into my bed the lamp that I keep on in the corner popped and went out. I remember getting goosebumps when the light popped out and thought-geez, i am just going to sleep now.
The weird thing about this nitelight was that it was a week later when I noticed it was out and when I went to change it, the moment I touched it, it came back on. more goosebumps, because i assume that the reason the nite light popped out, on the night of the Light Infusion, there must have been a highly charged energy current in and around me.

To keep this brief, the next day when I caught my eyes in the rear view mirror while driving, I had the thought, "oh, this is totally different".
And for a few weeks or so afterward I was on a spiritual high which was then followed by a deep melancholy for all life for much of the summer.
-----------------------------
So it's 15 months later now-July 2012 and I still don't know what to make of the "light infusion" event I had in April 2011. Bottom line is that it expands the possibilities for what may be in store. It has broadened my horizons to include new dimensions and to include that there is a guiding/helpful force with me/us. That force I am not sure of its origins wether it is my higher self or some other dimensional entity/being(s) that is trying to help me with some type of information or wisdom or something.

Whatever it was it was "out of this world".

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:09 am
Site Admin

Whatever it was it was "out of this world".

Awesome. Thanks for sharing with us. It does make you wonder.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 172 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next