Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next
The sneaky disarming of America 

Post Re: The sneaky disarming of America
UncleZook wrote:
Sandy Hook is a false flag operation based on the observable evidence ... and not based on sensationalism around that evidence.

Your oversimplification and binary thinking are becoming so tedious.

What is actually tedious is your displacement of rational argument with overused catchwords like oversimplified, binary thinking, sociopath, etc.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Just present the evidence. The readers are smart enough to understand it without you having to qualify it one way or another.

What would we do without you directing traffic?

You had a chance to find that out each of the three times you banned me from here, while enlisting the aid of a sociopath (that you failed to detect due to piss poor discernment) and a fifth column ingratiating sockmuppet who waxes at length on the principles of freedom and free speech, but will try and chop your speech if it disagrees with him.

What? Did time go by uneventfully when Zook wasn't around to break up the effected peace and prophylactic philosophies of three heads nodding in unison?

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:29 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
You had a chance to find that out each of the three times you banned me from here...
Did time go by uneventfully when Zook wasn't around to break up the effected peace and prophylactic philosophies of three heads nodding in unison?

:lol: :lol:

You still see the world revolving around you! Yes, only Zook brings meaning to the world. Without Zook here, discernment and conviction were nowhere to be found.

Have you read the "gaslighting" article yet? If you did, you did so with zero comprehension.

Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:29 am

Ive talked with people who believe its highly offensive that one should carry a gun, with no association on how that power is being outsourced to the State.

And this is what is happening. There is no cognition about history or current affairs on the danger of tyranny. This is further evidenced on our lack of awareness with sociopathy, less what it looks like and less how it works.

Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:58 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Ive talked with people who believe its highly offensive that one should carry a gun, with no association on how that power is being outsourced to the State.

I've seen a lot of that, too. The State wants power and control over us, so obviously they want us to be powerless. It makes sense that we would therefore be the target of a mind control campaign to make us think that self-defense is highly offensive. We are trained to believe that individuals cannot be trusted with their own defense. Only the state can be trusted with that responsibility. A state run by sociopaths.

Obviously, it's utter BS. Why am I reminded of Zook's diatribes? :giggle:

Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:57 pm

magamud wrote:

I've seen a lot of that, too. The State wants power and control over us, so obviously they want us to be powerless. It makes sense that we would therefore be the target of a mind control campaign to make us think that self-defense is highly offensive. We are trained to believe that individuals cannot be trusted with their own defense. Only the state can be trusted with that responsibility. A state run by sociopaths.

Obviously, it's utter BS. Why am I reminded of Zook's diatribes? :giggle:

Gratuitous ad hominem remarks like this, e.g. when the target is away but a bystander is around to hear it ... is typical of the gaslighter's modus operandi. Boyer makes suggestions to the maid, Angela Lansbury, when Bergman is not around. Makes Lansbury buy into the myth Boyer is advancing with respect to Bergman's mental state.

Chico is a classic gaslighter.

And he's charming Mags with it, because Mags has fellowship in Chico's "Sociopaths are the root of the ongoing global corruptions; dig out the roots, and ye shall be set free!" ideological yodeling.

Save yourself, Mags! There is still time.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:16 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Gratuitous ad hominem remarks like this, e.g. when the target is away but a bystander is around to hear it ... is typical of the gaslighter's modus operandi.

Zook, you currently do this to me non-stop! Do you even realize it? Does a little "tit for tat" from a non-sociopath throw you? When I do it, I'm a gaslighter, and when you do it, you are exercising your discernment?

Keep talking, Zook. You are making my task of exposing you easier and easier.

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:29 am

UncleZook wrote:
Gratuitous ad hominem remarks like this, e.g. when the target is away but a bystander is around to hear it ... is typical of the gaslighter's modus operandi.

Zook, you currently do this to me non-stop! Do you even realize it? Does a little "tit for tat" from a non-sociopath throw you? When I do it, I'm a gaslighter, and when you do it, you are exercising your discernment?

Keep talking, Zook. You are making my task of exposing you easier and easier.

You've already exposed me, Chico.

The more you spout your unsupported claims about me being a sociopath ... by elevating a little bit of narcissism to a charge of sociopathic narcissism; by transforming healthy ego to a charge of sociopathic ego; by redefining normal degrees of vanity (such as confidence) as sociopathic characteristics ... the more you expose me as a genuine truthseeker ... and the more you expose yourself as a projectionist of his own afflictions.

Checkmate.

Cheque, waiter?

Pax

Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:59 pm
Site Admin

What's so secret about the Sandy Hook publicity stunt?

Everything that could expose the truth.

Quote:
The Associated Press reports (via Fox News), Oct. 15, 2013, that contractors demolishing Sandy Hook Elementary School are being required to sign confidentiality agreements forbidding public discussion of the site, photographs or disclosure of any information about the building where 26 people were fatally shot last December. -- source

Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:12 pm
Site Admin

The Aurora shooting was close by, and the discrepancies were apparent, so my suspicions were up (Pod would call this "paranoia"). As I predicted, a series of "mad gun" shootings was in our future until we agree to be disarmed.

That series will continue, because we are still not helpless enough for the ruling sociopaths.

Quote:
On June 8th, a couple shot and killed two police officers inside a Las Vegas restaurant. Before opening fire, the couple reportedly yelled “This is a revolution!”. They then covered the bodies of the police officers with a yellow Gadsden “Don’t tread on me” flag, along with a note containing a swastika symbol. The shooters then entered a nearby Walmart, killed another man inside, then took their own lives. -- source

The symbolism is revealing and premeditated, pointing strongly to a classic psy-op. It's also repetitive:

Quote:
The Las Vegas shooting is therefore yet another mass murder involving Batman. While there are numerous clues hinting that James Holmes and Adam Lanza were patsies, can we say the same of Jerad Miller? -- source

Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:00 am
Site Admin

What's this? Two days after the Las Vegas shooting, we have another in the series of "mad gun" shootings, again at a school as with Columbine and Sandy Hook, and again full of discrepancies.

Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next