Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  Next
The sneaky disarming of America 
Site Admin

Post Re: Alex Jones on Connecticut school shootings ...
UncleZook wrote:
We are in a sick period of human history. Only the strong of mind will survive and arrive on the other side, intact.

I agree with the first sentence and the overall post, OP. I don't agree with the second sentence at all. That's where you're dead wrong.

I agree with Mr. ULY. Zook speaks like a true sociopath who believes he is one of the elite, one of the "strong of mind" that will survive and arrive on the other side intact.

The reality of the situation is that the "strong of mind" that scheme to survive and arrive on the other side intact are the very ones creating the problem. Lacking empathy, their so-called strong minds cannot possibly find the correct solutions. They are simply incapable of doing so, and incapable of realizing it.

Pax: redundant facepalm

Yep. Been there, done that, and when dealing with Zook, still doing it. He seems incapable of proper reasoning, and incapable of realizing it.

Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:30 am
Site Admin

Post Re: The sneaky disarming of America
Question: What is the relationship between the horrific, "senseless" shootings (designed to bolster support for gun control in America) and the ruling sociopathic "elite"?

One potential answer:
Quote:
The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. The London Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each other. 16 international banks have been implicated in this ongoing scandal, accused of rigging contracts worth trillions of dollars. HSBC has already been fined $1.9 billion and three of their low level traders arrested. -- source

Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:22 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
She led Australia's National Coalition for Gun Control from 1992 to 1997. She helped draft Australia's gun ban laws, curiously at the ready just before the Martin Bryant (MK Ultra - human lone drone) committed a False Flag mass shooting at Port Arthur Tasmania Australia. Numerous shooters were witnessed that day assisting Bryant. The shooting led to the total disarming of Australia. -- source

Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:36 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
An empire backed into a corner, controlled by sociopaths and psychopaths, uses any atrocity, no matter how monstrous, if convinced of immunity. All that is happening in every NATO country today is understood by studying Operation Gladio. Terrorize a frightened population until the people cry out for "protection," for government intervention.

Brief History of Mass Shootings in America -- source

Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:40 pm

Post Language and the dumbing down of America ...
viewtopic.php?p=11020#p11020

beginExcerpt
Postby Chicodoodoo » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:30 am

Quote:
Mr.Un-Lightwork-Y wrote:
Quote:
UncleZook wrote:We are in a sick period of human history. Only the strong of mind will survive and arrive on the other side, intact.

I agree with the first sentence and the overall post, OP. I don't agree with the second sentence at all. That's where you're dead wrong.

I agree with Mr. ULY. Zook speaks like a true sociopath who believes he is one of the elite, one of the "strong of mind" that will survive and arrive on the other side intact.

The reality of the situation is that the "strong of mind" that scheme to survive and arrive on the other side intact are the very ones creating the problem. Lacking empathy, their so-called strong minds cannot possibly find the correct solutions. They are simply incapable of doing so, and incapable of realizing it.
end

Is it just my imagination ... or is English under siege and crosspollination with idiotic TV, moronic Music, and fool-happy Film interlocutions?

The statement I offered above is being interpreted - without warrant - by Mr. ULY as something to disagree about ... when it is merely the common understanding that in these sick times of ours - and assuming that one day we will emerge to see a better day - many minds will be broken or otherwise rendered. So that when we do arrive at the better day, only the strong of mind will survive with their minds intact ... with all others surviving but with damaged minds. A simple observation interpreted as a point of disagreement?? <------- one truly has to be meek of mind to make that interpretation. Perhaps you should be taking more brain courses at a local college and fewer heart courses in faraway Peru, Mr. ULY.

But it gets worse, the sole authority at this website, whose brain function is dropping almost as quick as his falling integrity, encourages Mr. ULY's corruption of the English language with his own corruption - not to mention teh additional abiding corruption of morality that allows him to turn a somber reflective thread about the designed death of innocence ... into a continuation of incessant personal attacks.

I have separated this secondary topic into its own thread, because the English language needs rescue from both the meek of mind and the minds of the mendacious ... and the ongoing assault on the Second Amendment needs its own uninterrupted thread (which, to Chico's credit, he provides some important links).

Pax Parietal Lobe

ps: Each time Chico points his SociopathElitistPsychopath Transmogrifying Identity Changer weapon (SEPTIC) on others and fires ... understand that he forgot to read the fine label on the weaponry, namely, that it was manufactured by ACME Boomerang Company.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:53 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Language and the dumbing down of America ...
UncleZook wrote:
Is it just my imagination ... or is English under siege and crosspollination with idiotic TV, moronic Music, and fool-happy Film interlocutions?

It's not your imagination, it's your psychopathology. I am beginning to believe that you are not understanding Mr. ULY's statement because you lack the "feelings" popularly attributed to the heart, like empathy and compassion. You are stuck entirely in the mind, like the typical sociopath.

Quote:
The statement I offered above is being interpreted - without warrant - by Mr. ULY as something to disagree about ...

You will not be able to see it as something to disagree with. That was the point I was making earlier.

Quote:
A simple observation interpreted as a point of disagreement?? <------- one truly has to be meek of mind to make that interpretation.

Of course you would see it that way. This is the way the ruling sociopaths view the sheeple. The sociopaths lack the necessary brain algorithms to experience what normal people experience.

Quote:
But it gets worse, the sole authority at this website, whose brain function is dropping almost as quick as his falling integrity, encourages Mr. ULY's corruption of the English language with his own corruption - not to mention teh additional abiding corruption of morality that allows him to turn a somber reflective thread about the designed death of innocence ... into a continuation of incessant personal attacks.

As I mentioned before, exposing a con-artist is not character assassination. It is truth-seeking. Of course, a sociopath cannot see it as such. To sociopaths, being exposed for what they really are is character assassination.

Quote:
I have separated this secondary topic into its own thread, because the English language needs rescue from both the meek of mind and the minds of the mendacious ...

And I have put it back into the originating discussion, because this is not about the English language.

Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:57 am
Site Admin

Back on subject -- and this one blows the ship out of the water!

“Yes, of course. Take away the guns. If no one had guns, no one could shoot guns. No one would die. No crimes would be committed. How obvious.”

This is Matrix programming.

Note that this is the same Jon Rappoport that wrote about Monsanto and company taking advantage of the "co-existence" aspect of GM foods with respect to the Proposition 37 vote in California (discussed in Seeds of Freedom).

Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:09 am

Order out of chaos..

Its an Orobourus, or a vicious circle, one hand knows not what the other does. The Chaos is self generating, unbeknownst by the system that Orders it.

My favorite is the blank checks the homeland received to stop terrorism. They are just getting reprimanded for buying like lake submarines, tanks, weapons and drones.
Its redonkulous......!!! I have to look for the link...

Slavery worshiping greed?

Control the money and just buy everyone out. Thats really how its done.

Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:08 pm

magamud wrote:
Order out of chaos..

Its an Orobourus, or a vicious circle, one hand knows not what the other does. The Chaos is self generating, unbeknownst by the system that Orders it.

My favorite is the blank checks the homeland received to stop terrorism. They are just getting reprimanded for buying like lake submarines, tanks, weapons and drones.
Its redonkulous......!!! I have to look for the link...

Slavery worshiping greed?

Control the money and just buy everyone out. Thats really how its done.

I can attest to this fact. I'm in India in my father's hometown ... and everything here operates under warlord hierarchy with naked corruption and bribes. Heck, toss in guns and drugs ... and you would have an exact duplicate of any like-sized township in Mexico.

Pax Humanitas

ps: It's not what you know ... but who you know... that keeps the wheels turning..

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:38 am

UncleZook wrote:

I can attest to this fact. I'm in India in my father's hometown ...

Come on now UncleZook, tell the truth for once in your life, you've never been out of India have you?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  Next