Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
The sneaky disarming of America 
Site Admin

Post Re: The sneaky disarming of America
Sandy Hook.

Today I read (from AOL, definitely mainstream media) that Alex Jones "admits" in his massive defamation trial (his punishment) that the "massacre" at Sandy Hook was 100% real and not a hoax.

Oh really?

I just did a forum search of all posts discussing Sandy Hook, and I notice that all the videos posted have been censored. Given the censoring of Sandy Hook information and the targeting of Alex Jones, the poorly executed psy-op of Sandy Hook is clearly vital to brainwashing the public. It is one of the weak links in the control chain and must not be allowed to break. Watching the poor father describe his "Hell" resulting from Jones' "defamation" left me with the distinct impression that the father was a selected actor of sociopathic persuasion playing a well practiced role for personal gain. Well, that's been consistent since the beginning!

I'm not buying that all the "conspiracy theorists" digging into Sandy Hook were "100%" wrong. Time has shown that they've been right on almost everything so far. Every one of the trumpeted mass shootings designed to shock and awe the public does not pass the smell test. They all stink of orchestration and deception. It's problem - reaction - solution, the calling card of the ruling sociopaths. The goal is to get the general public to believe that "their" government should disarm them for their own good.

No one should ascribe such lofty goals to any government run by sociopaths. Sociopaths always lie, and they are the most clever liars that exist.

Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:49 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: The sneaky disarming of America
The sneaky disarming of America is still going on.

Quote:
While the FBI claims that just 4.6% of active shootings were stopped by law-abiding citizens carrying guns, the percentage that I found was 35.7%. I am more confident that we have identified a higher share of recent cases, and our figure for 2022 was even higher — 41.3%. -- source

This is just another example of the truth being suppressed because it exposes the lies our controllers feed us. The FBI deliberately suppresses the true statistics on armed citizens stopping criminal shooters. That way the bought-off politicians and controlled media can argue for more severe gun control, whereas the real statistics make a strong argument for everyone packing a concealed weapon. Most "shock and awe" shootings are CIA psy-ops anyway, so of course the FBI doesn't want armed citizens to be common occurrence.

Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18