Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Galen Winsor 
Site Admin

Post Galen Winsor
Though this Galen Winsor lecture took place more than 25 years ago, long before the three melt-downs at Fukushima, it is relevant to the subject. What we have been taught to believe may not be true. WTF! Again? What the hell is this, a giant conspiracy?

You be the judge, but keep in mind that if it is a giant conspiracy, you may be in no position to judge anything.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:05 am

Post Re: Galen Winsor
Yeah, I watched most or all of this recently and have no idea what to make of it. The guy says he was swimming in the tanks of plutonium or spent fuel or something or other.

I got the feeling this guy in the video has some agenda of his own and a strong ego attachment to his lifes work put into designing the nuclear power plants.

I don't know but, he kind of reminded me of Steven Greer and that reminded me of BS and bought govt agents.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:29 am
Site Admin

Yeah, I watched most or all of this recently and have no idea what to make of it. The guy says he was swimming in the tanks of plutonium or spent fuel or something or other.

Yes, he claims in the video at about the 20 minute mark that he swam in the spent fuel cooling pool where the radioactivity heated the water to 100 degrees F when the air temperature was -20 (evidently it was an outdoor pool). There were 660,000 gallons of water in that pool, equivalent to the capacity of an Olympic-sized swimming pool. The water also glowed with a bluish light due to the Cerenkov effect, which is to be expected when highly energetic Beta emission radioactivity is absorbed by water. "The blue glow that emanates from the water in which highly radioactive nuclear reactor fuel rods are stored is caused by the Cerenkov effect." -- source

Quote:
I got the feeling this guy in the video has some agenda of his own and a strong ego attachment to his lifes work put into designing the nuclear power plants.

I thought so too, and to my mind, that makes him all the more credible. Apparently, it was his life's work, which certainly explains his emotional attachment.

Quote:
I don't know but, he kind of reminded me of Steven Greer and that reminded me of BS and bought govt agents.

I found Galen quite credible. I stopped the video multiple times to research things he casually mentioned in passing that I was totally unfamiliar with. Like generating electricity from temperature differentials, and the SNAP thermoelectric generators used on the ocean bottoms by submarines, and the Los Alamos document 3611 that studied nuclear energy fatalities. Every time, his remarks were vindicated. He's not a BS'er, in my opinion.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:58 am

Yes, Chico ... I too find Galen Winsor to be credible.

When I think of what was done to Tesla and free energy to further the interests of the oil cartel ... it seems quite reasonable that the oil cartel would be likewise threatened by nuclear fuels. So demonification of nuclear fuels would be a logical next step. Nuclear energy, like free energy, can be created without worries over resource scarcity ... oil, by contrast, can be controlled at the source ... he who controls the source controls the availability of energy ... that sorta thing.

In any event, his demeanor throughout the video was real.

Pax Veritas

ps: Question begs, apart from the great suffering of those immediately exposed to the fallout at Chernobyl, has the wasteland outcome manifested (as predicted)?

ps2: How about Fukushima? Is the radiation scare real? Or manufactured for effect?

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:22 pm

Quote:
Yes, Chico ... I too find Galen Winsor to be credible.

I would love for Windsor's testimony to be true, since I live 5 miles downwind from a nuclear power plant with excess stored spent fuel on site too.

Do you guys realize nuclear power plants have their own clouds above them-even on a crystal clear day. It must be steam clouds from the cooling thingy.

Also, dogs have been sick and dying locally. My neighbors fancy well-kept Airedale terriers were sick all last summer with diarrhea and vomiting. After numerous tests the vet could only link the dogs illness to "something in the dirt". One of there previous Airedales died at 3 of a rare cancer too.

And now my 11 month old wheaten terrier pup is already being treated for a very bad rash/skin disorder.

So, there is lot at stake for me, as I am considering moving away from the nuke plant....but where to go?

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:40 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
ps: Question begs, apart from the great suffering of those immediately exposed to the fallout at Chernobyl, has the wasteland outcome manifested (as predicted)?

How could we know when our primary source of information is the media, which is the main propaganda delivery mechanism used against us?

Quote:
ps2: How about Fukushima? Is the radiation scare real? Or manufactured for effect?

Again, we are dealing with propaganda. Some of it is true, and some of it is untrue. How real is the radiation scare? How manufactured is the effect? It is a matter of degree, and everything is designed to keep us from assessing that degree, or even knowing that it exists.

But you are definitely right to ask those questions. We just have to be very careful about what we will accept as the answers.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:42 pm
Site Admin

I would love for Windsor's testimony to be true, since I live 5 miles downwind from a nuclear power plant with excess stored spent fuel on site too.

From what I've been taught, Marie Curie and her husband both died from the effects of prolonged radiation exposure. Whether that is true or not, I have no real way of knowing, since I have grown up in a world of propaganda.

Quote:
Also, dogs have been sick and dying locally.

That is powerful evidence that the local environment is not healthy.

Quote:
And now my 11 month old wheaten terrier pup is already being treated for a very bad rash/skin disorder.

Skin rashes and hair loss are classic symptoms of radiation poisoning (according to the propaganda I've been exposed to).

Quote:
So, there is lot at stake for me, as I am considering moving away from the nuke plant....but where to go?

Quite right. There are hidden dangers all over the place, so it is becoming more and more difficult to know where the environment is safe. There seems to be a strong correlation, though, between humans and degraded environments.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]