Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next
Fukushima Cesium-137 is 85 times greater than at Chernobyl 

Post Re: Fukushima Cesium-137 is 85 times greater than at Cherno
Yes exactly on many levels of trying to control Mutagens!

If mans greed was at the least tempered we would have found the equation to free energy. And I am suggesting that Morality and humanism are parallel to Energy resource.

I would further suggest that we came upon this Equation naturally with Tesla, but it was stolen, hidden and the knowledge buried and used against us.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:11 pm

Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:33 am

Post Press Release of Senator Wyden
Press Release of Senator Wyden
After Tour of Fukushima Nuclear Power Station, Wyden Says Situation Worse than Reported

Urges Japanese Ambassador to Accept International Help to Mitigate Continued Nuclear Risks

Monday, April 16, 2012

Washington, D.C. – After an onsite tour of what remains of the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear facilities decimated by last year’s earthquake and subsequent tsunami, U.S. Senator Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) a senior member of the U.S. Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, sent a letter to Japanese Ambassador Ichiro Fujisaki looking for ways to advance and support clean-up and recovery efforts. Wyden’s principal concern is the relocation of spent fuel rods currently being stored in unsound structures immediately adjacent to the ocean. He strongly urged the Ambassador to accept international help to prevent dangerous nuclear material from being released into the environment.

“The scope of damage to the plants and to the surrounding area was far beyond what I expected and the scope of the challenges to the utility owner, the government of Japan, and to the people of the region are daunting,” Wyden wrote in the letter. “The precarious status of the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear units and the risk presented by the enormous inventory of radioactive materials and spent fuel in the event of further earthquake threats should be of concern to all and a focus of greater international support and assistance.”
more:
http://wyden.senate.gov/newsroom/press/ ... eb64f51549

PS: I see he's from Oregon.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:30 pm
Site Admin

It's way past time for the entire world to address the Fukushima disaster. It is a global disaster that will affect living systems for countless generations to come. That we have ignored it is practically equivalent to a global death wish.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:09 pm

Fukushima is falling apart: are you ready?

Thirteen months have passed since the Fukushima reactors exploded, and a U.S. Senator finally got off his ass and went to Japan to see what is going on over there.

What he saw was horrific.

And now he is saying that we are in big trouble.

See the letter he sent to U.S. Ambassador to Japan Ichiro Fujisaki, Secretary of Energy Steven Chu, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and NRC’s Chairman Gregory Jaczko here.

But what is so ironic about this is that we have been in this heap of trouble since March of 2011. March 17th, to be exact, when the plume of radioactive materials began bombarding the west coast of California.

And Oregon. And Washington. And British Columbia. And later Maine, Europe, and everywhere in between.

Independent researchers, nuke experts, and scientists, from oceanography to entomology and everywhere in between, having been trying to sound the alarm ever since.

The scientists most upset are those who have studied the effects of radiation on health. I’ll say it again, so its really clear: we are in big trouble.

(many links inside)
more:
http://endthelie.com/2012/04/21/fukushi ... z1sguQMW5h

Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:03 pm
Site Admin

Fukushima should be the number one priority of all the governments of the world. The fact that Fukushima isn't even on the radar is an indication of how useless our current government systems are. They do not serve the common good or even the best interests of their people! This is an intolerable situation that people everywhere have been convinced is not only tolerable, but perfectly normal!

It is not normal! It is insane! It is wrong!

Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:28 pm

About 3 weeks after the Fukushima disaster I was very worried about my family because I was looking at the fall out map over the Pacific and realized that the Cesium-137 levels were very high in California and if that was the case then it was coming our way or was already here. I could not find a single story in my local area news that addressed my fears. Not online either.

"Radiation not at harmful levels".

Then it rained and I was afraid for my family, trekking out in the rain. I tried to talk to people about it but no one knew what I was going on about. Cesium 137? What's that?

I linked people to videos, and watched videos of Chernobyl clean-up workers years later. Many died from cancer or have had thyroid cancer or presently have thyroid cancer and Fukushima Cesium 137 levels are: 85 x greater than Chernobyl.

I watched a video of a teacher in Japan recently who took in stray animals from the area. She has lost all her hair and seems to be dying of radiation poisoning.

This professor tells people that Japanese children's health is at risk.

"Legacy of Fukushima": Dr. Helen Caldicott on GRTV

"The biggest industrial accident in the history of the human race"

Nothing to see here. Move along. I suppose this is one of the reasons I joined this forum. To have someone to talk to who acknowledges the problems we are facing and doesn't bury their heads in the sand or go "huh"?

Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:17 pm
Site Admin

During the 60s and 70s, we were taught how dangerous radiation was, even at very low levels. I read books about Marie Curie, Hiroshima, and atomic bomb shelters as a child.

Now that radiation is being spewed into the environment non-stop for over a year with no end in site, no one talks about how dangerous radiation is. It's treated as if it is harmless. No monitoring of radiation levels is evident, and nothing but ordinary readings is released to the public.

It's almost as if radiation poisoning has become the new UFO phenomenon -- something to be denied, hidden, and ridiculed.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:00 am

How do you allow depleted uranium to aerosol our atmosphere?
A small particle can cause cancer and its half life is 500 million years old.
Is this attributed to ignorance?
Its called a Con job.
And guess who are the victims?

Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:05 am

During the 60s and 70s, we were taught how dangerous radiation was, even at very low levels. I read books about Marie Curie, Hiroshima, and atomic bomb shelters as a child.

Now that radiation is being spewed into the environment non-stop for over a year with no end in site, no one talks about how dangerous radiation is. It's treated as if it is harmless. No monitoring of radiation levels is evident, and nothing but ordinary readings is released to the public.

It's almost as if radiation poisoning has become the new UFO phenomenon -- something to be denied, hidden, and ridiculed.

I am accustomed to being ridiculed and I don't care about that. It's the lack of information in the MSM that's most boggling to my mind. This didn't happen yesterday. It happened 13 months ago and the adverse health effects are not invisible. Radiation poisoning from Fukushima is visible.

Here's the woman I was talking about:

Alaskan Seals being tested:

http://www.naturalnews.com/034948_Fukus ... mmals.html

Cannot find any test results. How long does it take to test for radiation poisoning?

Sincerely,

Mouse

Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next