Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Fukushima Cesium-137 is 85 times greater than at Chernobyl 
Site Admin

Post Re: Fukushima Cesium-137 is 85 times greater than at Cherno
A friend sent me this article about Chernobyl radiation stirred up by the forest fires there and was concerned enough to ask me if my radiation detector had picked up anything unusual. I responded that the readings were still consistently normal, even though we've had a lot of rain recently (quite unusual). Rain can deliver airborne radioactive particles to the ground, and I mentioned how I had had my inner wrists burned while gardening after a rainstorm a couple years back.

I realized today that I might have given a false impression of safety, so I followed up with this comment:

Quote:
I should have mentioned that my detector cannot measure alpha radiation, only beta and gamma. Alpha radiation is blocked by most materials (your skin, paper, an inch of air, the plastic of the detector), but if it gets inside your body, it can kill cells in close proximity and mutate cells further out, causing cancer. Much of the radioactive particles from Chernobyl and Fukushima are alpha-emitters, so normal readings from my detector do not mean we are safe. In fact, we and other living things are not safe with man-made radiation leaking out anywhere in the world. That is the tragic truth, and it is absolutely insane that we build nuclear power plants and nuclear bombs at all. Only psychopaths would lead humanity down that path, and that's exactly what has happened.

Sociopaths may seem innocuous enough to the uninitiated, but the reality is that almost every evil facing humanity can be traced back to their deviant psychology. A lack of empathy is a deadly cancer among living things, especially among the most dominant and "most intelligent" creatures at the top of the food chain. Here on Earth, that means us, Homo sapiens. We will wreck this place and destroy the very lifelines we need to live if we fail to solve the problem of ruling sociopaths.

Tue May 12, 2015 6:19 pm

The truth is, we are under a background of radiation. I suspect anything being "manufactured" is a composite of a loose atomic structure, creating a form of radiation. No one notices it, because they are born into it and then incrementally increased throughout their lifetime. Mutation is off the chart, yet is normalized within this society. Its a perfect sociopathic system as far as I'm concerned. I can only suspect that our species has been socially engineered to a disassociate norm. Its fascinating stuff if it was not so serious.

Tue May 12, 2015 10:11 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
No one notices it, because they are born into it and then incrementally increased throughout their lifetime. Mutation is off the chart, yet is normalized within this society. Its a perfect sociopathic system as far as I'm concerned.

You are also describing the completely controlled mainstream media. Your description could also apply to the whole construct of false reality that we live in, often described as the Matrix after the brilliant movie by that name.

Yes, it is almost a perfect sociopathic system, a harmony of mathematical precision -- except for the eventualities of systemic anomalies that just won't stop popping up like clockwork, because the system is also quite unbalanced, a reflection of the sociopaths who created it.

Matrix Architect Scene

How many of the characteristic traits of a sociopath can we find in the character of the Architect?

Wed May 13, 2015 4:02 am
Site Admin

We figured out the mainstream media was distributing propaganda designed to steer our minds, so we switched to the Internet for alternative news sources. Where's the propaganda coming from now?

The Internet.

Yahoo was one of the first to be "turned". Now they are so in-your-face with their propaganda that you would swear they are mainstream media. They are a joke. Here's an example:

Quote:
The Pentagon's top arms provider and firms partly funded by Silicon Valley billionaires Bill Gates and Paul Allen are among dozens of companies collectively betting more than $1.3 billion that a new wave of nuclear power can be a force to fight climate change. -- source

Fight climate change? Climate changes, and it has been doing it for billions of years, long before man was a glint in an ET's ocular sensor. Why do we want to fight climate change? The answer is that we don't. The nuclear power industry needs an excuse to exist, and fighting climate change is all they could come up with.

Quote:
Investors "realize cost competitiveness is the name of the game," said Josh Freed, who directs the clean energy program at Third Way. -- source

No, the name of the game is to quit poisoning the planet with radioactive materials or we won't get to survive! It is NOT about cost competitiveness. "How can we kill off humanity for the least cost and highest profit?" That makes good business sense, huh? Yeah, to a sociopath.

Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:12 am
Site Admin

Quote:
But despite the severity of the Fukushima disaster, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton signed an agreement with Japan that the US would continue importing Japanese foodstuff. Therefore, Dr. Caldicott suggests that people not vote for Hillary Clinton. -- source

Not vote for Hillary? Deliberately exposing the American public to radioactively poisoned food qualifies as high treason. Traitors of that magnitude are traditionally hanged. Somehow, not voting for Hillary seems far too lenient to fit the crime.

Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:11 am
Site Admin

Another web page has been censored, one that I originally referenced in this post (the link is "nuclear disaster"). This one was an April 7, 2004 article from the Seattle Times about the hushed up nuclear disaster that occurred in Russia on September 29, 1957. It looks like someone still wants it hushed up. Read it and you will see why.

I managed to find another copy of the article, which I am quoting in its entirety below, just in case that web page also gets scrubbed.

Quote:
Russia Finally Acknowledging '57 Nuclear Disaster
MARK McDONALD / Seattle Times 7apr04

Karabolka: Russia Finally Acknowledging '57 Nuclear Disaster MARK McDONALD / Seattle Times 7apr04

KARABOLKA, Russia - One of the world's ghastliest nuclear accidents happened just upwind of here, in a nameless atomic city that never appeared on a map, when an explosion of radioactive sludge produced a toxic plume that contaminated a quarter of a million people.

It happened in the Soviet Union on Sept. 29, 1957, but only now are the victims' voices being heard.

Communist authorities responded to the accident with a global cover-up and a scorched-earth cleanup. Even as they evacuated entire Russian communities, they sent 1,500 ethnic Tatar farmers into the hot zones to do the dirty work.

Children from fourth grade up were pressed into service. Many "young liquidators," as they came to be known, died of radiation-related diseases soon after the blast, which few people know about even today.

Finally, however, the surviving liquidators have begun winning victories in the courts. It has taken nearly half a century for Moscow to admit responsibility for the disaster, but recently, three Karabolka residents won tiny but precedent-setting judgments that give them reparations of $8 a month, plus an annual stay at a Russian spa.

The children and grandchildren of the liquidators inherited an array of health problems; they, too, have begun filing damage claims.

'Hands were bleeding'

The Karabolka farmers never were told of the dangers of the explosion at the secret nuclear lab called Mayak, "the Lighthouse." Officials said the cleanup was needed because crude oil had seeped into the fields and groundwater. Even if the villagers had been told the truth, terms such as radiation and nuclear were not part of the vocabulary in a remote village in the southern Urals in 1957.

The Karabolka children helped with nuclear triage alongside their parents. Week after week they dug up contaminated potatoes and carrots with their bare hands, then buried them in pits. They filled poisoned wells, cleaned bricks covered in radioactive soot, buried dead cattle, dismantled houses.

"Our hands were bleeding. Everybody was vomiting," said Glasha Ismagilova, 57, who was 11 at the time. "My vomit was very green. The doctor looked at it and said I had eaten too many peas, and he sent me back to work. But of course I hadn't eaten any peas at all."

The explosion would not be the only nuclear disaster to befall the area. People living along the nearby Techa River now are suing for damage caused by decades of radioactive waste-dumping in the river by Mayak engineers. That practice, begun in the late 1940s, ended only recently.

'No accident'

Excerpt from Earth Odyssey
by Mark Hertsgaard

Experts have called the Techa district the most polluted place on Earth. Individual radiation exposures once reached the rough equivalent of four Chernobyl accidents, according to Mark Hertsgaard, a well-known investigator of accidents and exposures. The Chernobyl nuclear-reactor explosion took place April 26, 1986, in Ukraine in the former Soviet Union.

"But this was no accident," said Alexander Aklayev, director of a small Chelyabinsk hospital that studies and treats radiation diseases. "The Techa discharges were authorized."

His database, developed with help from the U.S. National Cancer Institute, is tracking 69,000 documented victims, who have been given ID cards.

Victim No. 001213 is Safia Skaripova, who has launched the first lawsuit based on what is known as "moral damages."

"I want the state to pay for killing my first son and damaging my second son," said Skaripova, 51. She was not exposed during the Mayak blast, but she grew up along the Techa, swimming in it, drinking its water, eating its fish. She says she believes her contamination by the radioactive river gave her son Valery the brain cancer that killed him at age 5 and Misha, 8, Down syndrome.

"A big group of children," Aklayev agreed, "were irradiated inside the womb."

Ismagilova spoke calmly about her own illnesses - about the new three-inch tumor on her liver, the painful crumbling of her knees and hips.

Tears started to come only when she remembered borrowing her mother's orange sun dress on that morning 47 years ago when the Mayak cleanup began. She wanted to look nice because she thought her fourth-grade class was headed off on a field trip.

They were headed, of course, to their doom. She said, "What kind of monsters would assign children to do such work?"

The secret Mayak lab, hidden in the closed city now known as Ozersk, was the epicenter of the Soviet nuclear-weapons program. Heavily guarded, Ozersk still operates full bore, and still is off limits to nonresidents.

On the afternoon of Sept. 29 that year, 70 tons of superheated atomic waste blew the lid off its concrete storage vault.

The initial cleanup lasted throughout the fall of 1957, then began again in spring of 1958 when the snows receded.

Once again, children were taken out of school to work. Almost all were Muslims, children of ethnic Tatar and Bashkir families who had lived in the area for centuries. A few hundred Russian families lived across town; these "Volga Russians" were newcomers who had gone to work in the foundries and chemical plants in the nearby industrial center of Chelyabinsk.

"But when we got there, not a single soul was left in Russian Karabolka," Ismagilova said. "They had all been evacuated and resettled."

Aklayev, the clinic director, said 10,000 people from seven villages were resettled after the blast. "No one knows why some were resettled and others were not," he said. "Even for the evacuees, though, it was too late."

Ismagilova does not accept the government's explanation that the Tatar side of her village was safe enough while the Russian side had been contaminated. She said this was genocide.

"Our farms and houses were right next to the Russians'," she said. "They lived on one side... we lived on the other side. But our families were not well-educated, so it was easier for the authorities to keep us in the dark."

Even now, more than four decades on, the irradiated fields and pastures remain dangerous and unplantable. Only 520 destitute villagers remain from an original population of 2,900.

"Almost all the people here were liquidators, but they're too old and sick to press their claims," Ismagilova said, the tears coming again. "They did the state's dirty work 45 years ago, and now they have no money. Not even enough for bread. They have no future."

Code:
source: http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/PrintStory.pl?document_id=2001897370&zsection_id=268448413&slug=nukeaccident07&date=20040407 23apr04

-- source

Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:08 am
Site Admin

Also of note is today's article from ENENews about mutated daisy plants showing up in Japan.

I posted about the same kind of "fasciated" plant mutations occurring in my own backyard ( 1 2 ) three years ago in May of 2012 after a rare rainstorm apparently washed some Fukushima radiation out of the sky and dropped it in my lap.

No one paid attention to plant mutations occurring in Colorado in 2012. At least now there is slightly more interest in plant mutations occurring in Japan.

Quote:
Yahoo News, Jul 13, 2015: Deformed daisies from Fukushima disaster site gain Internet fame… -- source

Apparently it's acceptable now for Americans to hear about radiation poisoning damaging Japan, but NOT acceptable to hear that the U.S. is being poisoned in a similar manner.

This year, 2015, is the wettest spring/summer I have ever seen in Colorado since I came here in 1965. It has rained nearly every day for a couple of months. I've never seen such lush plant growth as we have this year. Normally I'm saving precious rinse water from the washing machine to help keep the lawn from completely dying of dehydration. For the first time ever, the lawn is a luxurious mass of green, and I haven't paid it any attention, except to mow it when code enforcement official came to complain about it being too high! I'm about to mow it again for breaking the same code a second time (nine inches of growth is the maximum allowed by our corrupted city).

I wonder how much radiation all that rain has delivered? I haven't seen any deformed dandelion flowers this year, but now that I think about it, I haven't see any dandelion flowers! The dandelions have these enormous leaves like I've never seen before, but flowers? None that I recall! Usually I'm digging them out of my front lawn all summer long by using those yellow flowers as a homing beacon, but come to think of it, this year I haven't seen those yellow beacons.

Hmmmm.....

Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:46 am
Site Admin

I just got hit by synchronicity! :shock:

I just read the following comment from gabriela58blue on this web page:

I lived in Germany back in 1986, when Tschernobyl happened. One year later I found mutated dandelions in our backyard. They had very thick stems, that looked like several stems fused together. My home was in Bavaria and there was a lot of fallout. It rained and that didn’t help. Many miscarriages and malformed animals, wild and domestic. Who knows what other effects this event had.

Is that spooky or what, given what I just wrote in the prior post!

Compare gabriela58blue's comment to my story:

I lived in the United States back in 2011, when Fukushima happened. One year later, I found mutated dandelions in my backyard. They had very thick stems, that looked like several stems fused together. My home was in Colorado and there was apparently some fallout from Fukushima. It rained and that didn’t help.

Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:24 am
Site Admin

"People might react in ways we aren't controlling! We can't have that. Pull that story, now!"

Maybe that's a real quote. Maybe that's how it happened. In any event, the story was pulled, scrubbed from the Internet and the mainstream media. Can they do that? Do they have that much power? Are we that controlled?

Amazingly enough, while I was running multiple searches on the Internet to dig up a copy of the article ("USA Today: Millions of fish dead in Pacific Northwest"), the top-most entry on the search results page (using Gibiru) that pointed directly to the USA Today article stopped appearing. It too was being scrubbed, right before my eyes!

Quote:
USA Today: Millions of fish dead in Pacific Northwest — Ocean conditions have ‘gone to hell’ — Salmon covered in fungus, red lesions all over, big gaping sores — Extinction concerns, “it could be the end” — Experts: “It’s crazy… Unprecedented… Catastrophic… Worst they’ve ever seen” (VIDEO & PHOTOS) -- source

You cannot even see the ENENews article (listed on Rense) reporting on the story, at the following link:
Code:
http://enenews.com/usa-today-millions-fish-dead-pacific-northwest-salmon-covered-fungus-red-lesions-all-extinction-concerns-could-be-experts-crazy-unprecedented-catastrophic-worse-anything-theyve-video-photos

It looks like AboveTopSecret may have gotten part of the article posted:

Quote:
USA Today, Jul 31, 2015 (emphasis added): … weather in the Pacific Northwest is killing millions of fish…

AP, Jul 27, 2015: More than a quarter million sockeye salmon returning from the ocean to spawn are either dead or dying in the Columbia… wiping out at least half of this year’s returning population… [NOAA's Ritchie Graves] says up to 80 percent of the population could ultimately perish.

Spokesman Review, Jul 24, 2015: “Never in my entire (29-year) career have I seen anything like this,” [Jeff Korth, fisheries manager] said. “A minimum of 300,000 adult salmon have died… We’re seeing big gaping sores… 15,000 sockeye tried to go up the Okanogan last week… They all died… My goal was to retire before ocean conditions go to hell again.”

Eureka Times Standard, Jul 29, 2015: With recent fish counting surveys on two Klamath River tributaries showing alarmingly low numbers… fisheries experts are growing increasingly concerned… The South Fork Trinity River is also showing a low presence of wild Chinook salmon adults… Fisheries experts are not certain why the tributaries have such a low salmon population… -- source

Of course, massive die-offs have been reported all along ever since the Fukushima disaster began on March 11, 2011. Today is August 2, 2015, and the deadly radiation continues to spew from Fukushima unabated after almost 4.5 years. Is it so inconceivable that three nuclear meltdowns, each a "China Syndrome" disaster, could contaminate an entire ocean after 4.5 years to the point of exterminating almost all of the life in its waters?

Do you think it's going to stop after sterilizing the Pacific Ocean? If it succeeds in killing all the life in the Pacific in just 5 years, how long before the entire planet is sterilized of life?

And why hide this extinction-level event? Is it because the masses might wake up to the fact that their leaders are deliberately exterminating them? Are the sociopathic criminals ruling this planet afraid we might fight back, actually fight for our survival, and revolt against them?

Is water wet?

Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:33 pm
Site Admin

24 hours later, and the ENENews website article is back! I think we can conclude that it was all a misunderstanding and a coincidence, no funny business took place, the extinction of most Pacific Ocean life is just a paranoid delusion, climate change or natural toxins are the real culprits, and we should just go cultivate our naturally mutated gardens.

Like "No Insanity" is an attainable goal...

Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next