Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
Snow job 

Post Re: Snow job
Thumbs way up for Max Igan American Coup video!

Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:14 pm

Its unfortunate Max is thinking of going Nomad on the radio. Maybe he should just take a break and come back to it, when he wants to.

Truth burn out?

8-)

Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:53 pm
Site Admin

Here's another wonderful snow job. People who are not used to thinking critically are going to believe this kind of stuff no-questions-asked. That would be the sheeple. Critical thinkers will see the glaring problems with these so-called debunking arguments. I can't believe they even included the "pancaking floor" computer simulation that shows all the central supporting columns still standing, which of course didn't happen! Every one of these pathetic arguments can be easily countered.

Note also that comments were disabled for this video. Public criticism is evidently not welcome.

Once you've watched this video, you can compare it to one Magamud posted here.

=====

Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:50 am

Instead of fighting the Zionized bankster empire by exposing important documents such as "The Protocols of the Horned Welders of Zion" and by exposing their globalist network which is now spread through all nations, all religions, all economies, etc. Instead of fighting the source responsible for a plague of parasitic vice tightly clamped and squeezing on the virtues of mankind. Instead of exposing the Zionist engine and chameleon of the greatest empire humanity has ever faced (Caesar's Rome being a mere squirt by comparison) ... Chico deems it worthy to pursue a video posted in 2007 that fumbles through the pancake hypothesis well before NIST - the government's whitewash agency for the 9/11 coverup - distanced itself from the hypothesis. Long ago debunked and now, not even worthy of pursuit because the government itself has acknowledged the invalidity of the pancake theory.

Can you find the circle jerk here, folks?

'Ats right. Chico. Dude. Dude.

Rounding the wagons and hunkering down for a battle with something or somebody ... long after the injuns had left the scene and the dust had settled weeks before around tumbleweeds that hadn't move for that long.

Might have to add the titular "The Great Misdirectionist!" to his portfolio.

Nice snow job, Chico.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:51 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Instead of fighting the Zionized bankster empire...

It's too bad your overinflated ego has nothing better to do than pump itself up in public by putting others down. And of course you condemn others for doing the circle jerk while you demonstrate from whence it springs. Well done, maestro.

I have been a tireless proponent of exposing the role the banksters play in this insanely constructed human world, as you well know (read my posts on Avalon, in case you forgot). I also recognize that the root of the problem is bigger than banksters, or Zionists, or secret societies, or any other group you point to. It comes from human psychology and the complex dynamic that exists between sociopaths, non-sociopaths, and the sheeple that lie in between. You would like to tightly focus attention on the Zionists, so that other groups can continue the agenda in relative anonymity. It's a gatekeeping tactic similar to the "limited hangout" often used by the ruling sociopaths. You help protect them by organizing a witch hunt against a target that is being prepped for sacrifice anyways (Israel). And you think we're too dumb to see what you are doing. I don't think so.

Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:44 pm

Im so sick of Zook. How can he be taken seriously? What an obfuscating ass.
Is this guy a legend in his own mind or what? No wonder his moat around his ego has so much drama and confusion. Hopeless...
Intelligence without wisdom leads to destruction. Im boycotting him...

Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:05 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Im so sick of Zook. How can he be taken seriously? What an obfuscating ass.

:lol: Great link! Made me laugh! Hopefully my head won't swell.

magamud wrote:
Im boycotting him...

Andy has hinted it may be time to run another poll on Zook. Are you hinting the same? The gatekeeping, i.e. trolling, is getting a little thick. I have to wonder if Zook is asking for it deliberately, as part of a continuing "divide and conquer" agenda. He has to know what he is doing, as I haven't seen him do it anywhere else where a hierarchical structure is in place.

That brings up an interesting point. In a hierarchical setting, sociopaths thrive and easily weave their deception and manipulation. In a planar setting, like United People, do they suddenly become more visible?

Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:06 pm

Quote:
He has to know what he is doing

It leans that way.

Quote:
In a planar setting, like United People, do they suddenly become more visible?

I would think so, but it depends if you can even keep a planar system.

Imagine all the conflicts of interest in congress? When money and power is involved?

United people is stripped to the bare bone to support planarity, but yet even just basic Ego can subvert the process with impunity.

Were in a ruthless war...

Are suspensions cumulative?

Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:49 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
United people is stripped to the bare bone to support planarity, but yet even just basic Ego can subvert the process with impunity.

Ego is indeed a dangerous "loose cannon". But another problem may be the discomfort many people feel in a "free speech" zone like United People. The "private club" model of forums would indicate that enforced like-mindedness, social conventions / boundaries, and hierarchical authority are more comfortable constructs for most people. That's hardly surprising given our current state of confinement. Slaves unfamiliar with freedom will usually find it uncomfortable. We are very much creatures of habit.

magamud wrote:
Are suspensions cumulative?

Cumulative? I don't think so, but they are progressive.

Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:44 am

I think this would be Zooks 3 suspension? If so, he would be one away from suspension. Im not willing to suspend anyone at this time, nor would I want somebody to be one vote away from banishment.

I hate out right discrediting of this board, but trying to contain it is burdensome. I should just trust in its integrity. Its quality of narrative, line of direction and most of all, its analytics.

Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next