Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Insiders tell no tales 
Site Admin

Post Insiders tell no tales
If 9/11 was such a big conspiracy, why doesn't someone spill the beans?

Because they are prevented from doing so in a variety of ways. Some are payed off, some are threatened, and some have unfortunate "accidents". Even so, some do spill the beans, but you typically don't hear about them, also for a variety of reasons. Often, they can't penetrate the media firewall, because the media owners are part of the conspiracy.

Here's a former CIA asset, Susan Lindauer, who was silenced for many years but is now talking. Is this propaganda, a CIA operation, or truth?

Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:12 am

Post Re: Insiders tell no tales
[...] Is this propaganda, a CIA operation, or truth?

[...]

Truth.

Excellent video find, Chico!

Susan doesn't necessarily get all the facts correct about the hijacking ... but she appears to be the genuine article. She is telling us all she knows and also apprises us of the distinction between her own direct knowledge and the indirect knowledge on which she bases some of her understandings. She doesn't tax the communication with unnecessary conjecture. And her allusions to Al Qaeda and Islamic Jihadists (as if they were independent of western intelligence agencies) can be forgiven if one understands that she is submitting information from a compartmented perspective of a former CIA asset (e.g. one handled by a slimy CIA superior, Dr. Fuisz, who reportedly took a $13 million payoff for his activities and silence on foreknowledge of 9/11/2001). Her comment on miniNukes and a radiation threat may be compartmented info passed around at the time (and maybe the Inside Jobbers want this info put out to confuse the issue a bit). Anyways, her subsequent comment on military grade thermite/thermate bombs is consistent with the credible work of Steven Jones.

Here, I would add that miniNukes could have been used in addition to thermate bombs, but the technology would have to be esoteric for conventional nuclear weapons would almost certainly not allow stepwise floor by floor collapse simulating a free fall event, as was observed. Just watch a mushroom cloud on any above-ground detonation ... or the almost instantaneous destruction of a large radius of land (or water) in a below-ground explosion ... and it's hard to understand how a miniNuke's percussion signature would only take off a single floor at a time. I think the radiation scare was for compartmented purposes to keep those that participated in the training exercises scheduled for that fateful day, from getting too close to the crime scene after the Inside Job had been executed. A little radiation injected in the post-attack analysis ... goes a long way in keeping the discussion in a haze. As it were. More likely, it was military grade nanothermate explosives together with aluminothermic thermate steel cutters that did the stepwise destruction.

In any event, Lindauer is very credible in her presentation ... and she gets the key facts right, including the fact of Iraq being set up as the fall guy, and the fact of the pure evil of the US military industrial complex that Eisenhower tried to warn the public about. The complex, run by the US faction of the bankster empire, calculated as collateral damage the killing of some 2 million Iraqi civilians - over the course of Saddam's invasion of Kuwait to his eventual capture and hanging - for war profits and strategic control of the region. The Zionist-infested and occupied political chambers of the US being used in the duty of the bankster Rothschilds' virtual estate Israel, as it were.
Her personal testimony fits like a glove over the false flag operation of 9/11/2001 and indicts not only Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld, but all the immediate underlings (Rice, Powell,Tenet, etc.). Of course, even Bush , Cheney, and Rumsfeld were just minions of the Zionist seditionists who were the masterminds. And this Zionist dualist citizenry (with Israel) is a long list from the PNAC drafters (Kristol, Wolfowitz, Perle, Kagan, etc.); to the corporate profiteers (Silverstein, Greenberg, etc.); to the stock market insiders ( Buzzy Kroongard, etc.); to the owners of small business fronts (Urban Moving Systems, Ptech, Odigo, etc.); to low-level agents such as the Five Dancing Israelis ... etc.

Here's a list of the US Zionist fourth estate (and fifth column) associated with PNAC and the Inside Job of 9/11/2001: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_fo ... _directors

Pax Discerni

ps: Susan Lindauer is the type of woman this planet needs more of ... and Amy Goodman is the type of woman this planet needs less of. IMO.

ps2: Yes, Chico ... that means you can discount everything that Democracy Now entertains or ever entertained ... for once one decides to become a paid operative and propagandist for the bankster empire - as Amy Goodman has chosen to do (taking CIA money; and as Julian Assange has chosen to do (taking Soros money) - then one will never get one's credibility back to the point that people can trust anything one ever says again. Amy Goodman may yet speak the truth in months and years to come, but why would any truth-minded person waste time listening to her? I mean, even if she did speak the truth from her on in, hers would require corroboration by a third party ... so why not just go to the third party and cut out the untrustworthy middle woman?

ps3: Here's a chart the traces Amy Goodman's funding to the CIA. Look at the lower near right.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:04 pm
Site Admin

I basically agree with your analysis.

Wot? :P

We have very good evidence that esoteric mini-nukes were used, along with conventional thermate cutting charges. Anyone that studies the engineering and construction of the WTC towers knows they were perhaps the strongest skyscrapers ever built, and to bring them down in the manner we witnessed, pulverizing them into rubble and dust, would require both. Building 7, the control center for the destruction of the towers, only required conventional demolition due to its conventional, and much weaker, construction. Destroying the control center was necessary to destroy the evidence of that control.

I'm happy to see that you make proper allowances for the compartmentalization of Susan's knowledge and experience. Would it be unreasonable for you to do the same with Assange and Correa? I think then you might see how the "patsy" factor enters into the equation. All of us non-sociopaths are being used by the sociopaths as patsies, to some degree.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:16 pm
Site Admin

Another 9/11 whistleblower silenced by being murdered, 12 full years after the 9/11 event! They are still killing to keep the truth covered up! His two beautiful children, that he devoted a good portion of his life to raising, were assassinated as well. It's being called a "suicide", but the tip-off for me was that the family dog was taken out, too.

More here (1 2 3 4 5).

9/11 Truth Pilot / Author Kills Daughter, Son, Dog & Self
6/26/2015 update: The above video has been censored by YouTube.
A different but related video can be seen below.

The Curious Case of Philip Marshall

Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:10 am
Site Admin

Few people in the United States know about Kurt Sonnenfeld, an official FEMA videographer assigned to Ground Zero nearly before the first plane had hit! Kurt is currently living in Argentina, having had to flee from government persecution when he videotaped suspicious evidence that 9/11 was an event prepared by the U.S. government. Kurt was granted political asylum in Argentina in 2005. He published a book in 2009 detailing his story, but remarkably, you cannot find an English language version of his book for sale in the USA.

So much for the free press, or the land of the free, or the home of the brave.

More here (1 2 3).

There was no underground parking level at Seven World Trade Center. And there was no underground vault. Instead, the federal agencies at Building Seven stored their vehicles, documents and evidence in the building of their associates across the street. Beneath the plaza level of US Customs House (Building 6) was a large underground garage, separated off from the rest of the complex’s underground area and guarded under tight security. This was where the various government services parked their bomb-proofed cars and armored limousines, counterfeit taxi cabs and telephone company trucks used for undercover surveillance and covert operations, specialized vans and other vehicles. Also within that secured parking area was access to the sub-level vault of Building 6.

When the North Tower fell, the US Customs House (Building 6) was crushed and totally incinerated. Much of the underground levels beneath it were also destroyed. But there were voids. And it was into one of those voids, recently uncovered, that I descended with a special Task Force to investigate. It was there we found the security antechamber to the vault, badly damaged. At the far end of the security office was the wide steel door to the vault, a combination code keypad in the cinderblock wall beside it. But the wall was cracked and partially crumbled, and the door was sprung partially open. So we checked inside with our flashlights. Except for several rows of empty shelves, there was nothing in the vault but dust and debris. It had been emptied. Why was it empty? And when could it have been emptied?

Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:37 am

I am baffled with our species. How can we not think on this? Why are we not bias to skepticism with governments? Were skeptics, but we use it to divide man and not point him to the enemy. I don't know what it is. Its if there is some sort of Fog or block or its some type of phase. I dont think its natural, but maybe it is. The elephant and the stick sort of thing. Its like some sort of Magic.

Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:16 am
Site Admin

Quote:
After a week-long on-site investigation, former National Security Agency officer Wayne Madsen is “100% certain” that 9/11 investigator and author Philip Marshall and his two children were killed in a black ops hit.

I posted on this earlier.

What foul criminals we employ in the U.S. government. Do you think they might be sociopaths? Why would we tolerate this?

We wouldn't, if we knew the truth. That's why they hide it.

Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:00 am
Site Admin

Kurt Sonnenfeld continues to be a non-entity. His story must not be heard, and great effort has been made to ensure that it is not heard. As far as the criminal sociopaths are concerned, the truth must not be allowed to see the light of day!

Kurt Sonnenfeld wrote:
There were many things, in hindsight, that were disturbing at Ground Zero. It was odd to me that I was dispatched to go to New York even before the second plane hit the South Tower, while the media was still reporting only that a “small plane” had collided with the North Tower - far too small of a catastrophe at that point to involve FEMA.

FEMA was mobilized within minutes, whereas it took ten days for it to deploy to New Orleans to respond to Hurricane Katrina, even with abundant advance warning!

It was odd to me that all cameras were so fiercely prohibited within the secured perimeter of Ground Zero, that the entire area was declared a crime scene and yet the “evidence” within that crime scene was so rapidly removed and destroyed.

And then it was very odd to me when I learned that FEMA and several other federal agencies had already moved into position at their command center at Pier 92 on September 10th, one day before the attacks!

We are asked to believe that all four of the “indestructible” black boxes of the two jets that struck the twin towers were never found because they were completely vaporized, yet I have footage of the rubber wheels of the landing gear nearly undamaged, as well as the seats, parts of the fuselage and a jet turbine that were absolutely not vaporized.

This being said, I do find it rather odd that such objects could have survived fairly intact the type of destruction that turned most of the Twin Towers into thin dust.

And I definitely harbor some doubts about the authenticity of the “jet” turbine, far too small to have come from one of the Boeings!

What happened with Building 7 is incredibly suspicious.

I have video that shows how curiously small the rubble pile was, and how the buildings to either side were untouched by Building Seven when it collapsed. It had not been hit by an airplane; it had suffered only minor injuries when the Twin Towers collapsed, and there were only small fires on a couple of floors. There’s no way that building could have imploded the way it did without controlled demolition.

Yet the collapse of Building 7 was hardly mentioned by the mainstream media and suspiciously ignored by the 911 Commission. -- source

Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:38 am
Site Admin

Kurt Sonnenfeld is still a loose cannon, as far as the U.S. government is concerned, because Kurt could still expose a few of the 9/11 lies that could undermine the entire government fairytale of what happened on September 11, 2001. So they obviously want him contained. But their efforts to get him extradited from Argentina have failed again.

Quote:
Argentina's president has blocked the extradition of a Denver fugitive who claims he was framed for murder because video he took of ground zero proves U.S. complicity in the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

The government of Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner issued an executive order Sept. 16 overriding a December decision by the Argentina Supreme Court. The court had approved the extradition of Kurt Frederick Sonnenfeld to the United States.

The government's order cited human rights in its denial of the request to grant extradition. It also says that extradition could put Argentina in a position of violating an international principle of not forcing the return of asylum seekers to countries where they could be persecuted. -- source

Good for Argentina! There would be no justice for Kurt Sonnenfeld in the USA, because it's the American government that's criminal, not Sonnenfeld. And that is exactly why Sonnenfeld would be railroaded into obscurity, if the American government could only get their hands on him. Let them sweat, I say. Their day is coming, and I want to see them pay the highest price for their treason against the American people.

Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:30 am

Sonnefeld is not required to establish 9/11/2011 truths.

If anything, undue focus on Sonnefeld is a distraction ... a diversion to occupy the minds of the masses. Mind occupation buys time for the perps.

For example, the truths of the JFK assassination were obstructed by mind occupation for over 40 years ... as the perps occupied the collective mind of the masses with childish single-bullet theories.

Any and all purported photographic evidence that Sonnefeld is able to provide is all well and good ... but it will be neglible in the gestalt of visual evidence already available for the masses to study.

That said, chasing Sonnefeld and possibility in the greater narrative of preponderance and certainty (all the available forensic evidence) ... is a gatekeeper's priority.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next