Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Insiders tell no tales 
Site Admin

Post Re: Insiders tell no tales
UncleZook wrote:
Sonnefeld is not required to establish 9/11/2011 truths.

No single puzzle piece is. Yet every piece contributes to the picture.

UncleZook wrote:
For example, the truths of the JFK assassination were obstructed by mind occupation for over 40 years ... as the perps occupied the collective mind of the masses with childish single-bullet theories.

Mind control. Programming. Brainwashing. I agree, that's how it's done.

UncleZook wrote:
Any and all purported photographic evidence that Sonnefeld is able to provide is all well and good ... but it will be neglible in the gestalt of visual evidence already available for the masses to study.

That said, chasing Sonnefeld and possibility in the greater narrative of preponderance and certainty (all the available forensic evidence) ... is a gatekeeper's priority.

Pursuing information, gaining knowledge, and searching for truth are not the gatekeeper's priority. The gatekeeper's priority is to impede that, to sabotage that, to prevent that.

Can you not recognize the reflection of the gatekeeper in your own post?

Must I point out again how you accuse your opponent of your own malfeasance?

Really, Zook, you need to change your tune. I've mentioned many times that sociopaths cannot change their behaviors. They always expose themselves, and they can't help but do so. It is my secret hope that you will prove me wrong by being the exception, by seeing the light, by changing your ways, by rebuilding yourself. Very foolish of me, I know. It's like being in a relationship and thinking you can change your partner. It rarely happens, and yet, to some extent, it always happens. You have changed me somewhat; you have some responsibility for my growth. And I have changed you somewhat, though I am often challenged to see any trace of that change. But you've come back to engage again. That may be a hint of the change in you that I am hoping to see. Or it could just be the usual sociopathic traits of never quitting the game, of stubborn selfishness, of arrogant refusal to concede, of pursuing power and control over another. Or it might be some of both.

We should be the change we wish to see in the world. Falsely accusing Sonnenfeld of being a gatekeeper, or falsely accusing me, doesn't seem like it will lead to the change I wish to see in the world. Does it really lead to the change you wish to see in the world?

Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:06 pm
Site Admin

If the U.S. government really pursued justice, it would indict and prosecute Hillary Clinton for a myriad of crimes against humanity. Instead, it doggedly hounds one simple FEMA videographer who filmed evidence of U.S. government complicity in the attacks on 9/11.

Mighty strange, eh? Even hypocritical. It feels like the actions of organized sociopaths to me.

Kurt Sonnenfeld The Man Behind the Camera 9 11 Witness

Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:49 pm
Site Admin

If 9/11 was such a big conspiracy, why doesn't someone spill the beans?

They do, but the stories are always swept under the rug. That's how enormous the conspiracy of 9/11 is. And it is internal, an inherent part of our criminal government.

I'm quoting the entire article here, as this is more than sufficient testimony to launch a citizen-led investigation and criminal trial of the entire U.S. government. This kind of revelation has happened more than once already, and nothing was done, because the story was kept from the vast majority of the population. The mainstream media never mentions this stuff, as they are in on the conspiracy. The government never launches a legitimate investigation, as they are in on the conspiracy. The intelligence agencies never give us this vital information, as they are in on the conspiracy, too.

Who is not in on the conspiracy? Us, the public, the citizens who supposedly run this country, the people who are being murdered by "our" government, the suckers who have been played by the most vile sociopaths humanity can produce. We are fooled into making those sociopaths our leaders, and events like 9/11 are the harvest we reap.

Why don't we revolt?

Because we are mind-controlled ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Quote:
CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘We Blew Up WTC7 On 9/11’

79-year-old retired CIA agent, Malcom Howard, has made a series of astonishing claims since being released from hospital in New Jersey on Friday and told he has weeks to live. Mr. Howard claims he was involved in the “controlled demolition” of World Trade Center 7, the third building that was destroyed on 9/11.

Mr. Howard, who worked for the CIA for 36 years as an operative, claims he was tapped by senior CIA agents to work on the project due to his engineering background, and early career in the demolition business.

Trained as a civil engineer, Mr. Howard became an explosives expert after being headhunted by the CIA in early 1980s. Mr. Howard says has extensive experience in planting explosives in items as small as cigarette lighters and as large as “80 floor buildings.”

The 79-year-old New Jersey native says he worked on the CIA operation they dubbed “New Century” between May 1997 and September 2001, during a time he says the CIA “was still taking orders from the top.” Mr. Howard says he was part of a cell of 4 operatives tasked with ensuring the demolition was successful.

Mr. Howard says the World Trade Center 7 operation is unique among his demolitions, as it is the only demolition that “we had to pretend wasn’t a demolition job”. He claims he had no problem going through with the deception at the time, because “when you are a patriot, you don’t question the motivation of the CIA or the White House. You assume the bigger purpose is for a greater good. They pick good, loyal people like me, and it breaks my heart to hear the shit talk.”

[John Kerry Admits WTC 7 Was Brought Down By Controlled Demolition]

But even he admits that now, looking back, “Something wasn’t right.”

“No good has come from this. This isn’t the America we envisioned.”

30-Second Reel of Building 7 Collapse Footage

Explaining how the building was bought down, Mr. Howard says, “It was a classic controlled demolition with explosives. We used super-fine military grade nanothermite composite materials as explosives. The hard part was getting thousands of pounds of explosives, fuses and ignition mechanisms into the building without causing too much concern. But almost every single office in the Building 7 was rented by the CIA, the Secret Service, or the military, which made it easier.”

Mr. Howard explains that WTC 7 was “loaded with explosives in strategic places” in the month leading up to the day that changed the course of American history. On September 11th, while the North and South towers burned, fuses were ignited in World Trade Center 7, and nanothermite explosions hollowed out the building, destroying the steel structure, removing the reinforcements, and allowing the office fires to tear through the rest of the building, hollowing it out like a shell.

World Trade Center 7 collapsed into its own footprint at 5:20pm, seven hours after the destruction of WTC 1 and 2. The building shocked witnesses by coming down at the speed of freefall, indicating that it encountered zero resistance on the way down.

Mr. Howard and his colleagues had done their job.

“When the building came down, it was such a rush. Everything went exactly to plan. It was so smooth. Everybody was evacuated. Nobody was hurt in WTC 7. We were celebrating. We kept watching replays of the demolition, we had the whiskey and cigars out, and then all of a sudden the strangest thing happened. We all started to worry that it looked a bit too smooth. We watched the tape again and again and again and we started to get paranoid. It looked like a controlled demolition. We thought shit, people are going to question this. And then we heard that people from the street were reporting that they heard the explosions during the afternoon. When we were told that the BBC botched their report and announced to the world that the building collapsed 20 minutes before it actually did… At that point we really thought the gig was up.”

ENHANCED VERSION: News Reports WTC7 Fell Before It Happens!

According to the official 9/11 report issued by the government, WTC 7 collapsed due to “uncontrolled fires” that were caused by debris that floated over from WTC 1 and 2, which had been hit by passenger planes. If the official narrative was true, WTC 7 would be the first tall building in the world to ever collapse due to uncontrolled fires, and the only steel skyscraper in the world to have collapsed into itself, due to “office fires.”

World Trade Center on 9/11 - Sounds of Explosions

Mr. Howard and his colleagues feared the public would see through the official narrative and rise up against the government, demanding to be told the truth.

“There were so many loose ends, so much evidence left behind. We thought the public would be all over it. We thought there would be a public uprising that the media couldn’t ignore. They’d be funding investigations and demanding to know why they were being lied to. We thought they’d find chemical composites in the area that would prove Building 7 was blown up.

“We thought there would be a revolution. It would go all the way to the top, to President Bush. He’d be dragged out of the White House.

“But none of that happened. Almost nobody questioned anything. The media shot down anyone who dared question anything they were told.”

Follow the money

Mr. Howard claims he has “no direct knowledge” about the destruction of North and South Towers of the World Trade Center, explaining that “CIA operations are very specific” and that it is common to be working on a larger project while only understanding a small piece of the puzzle.

[9/11: Larry Silverstein Designed New WTC-7 One Year Before Attacks]

But he has advice for investigators seeking to understand the entire puzzle and work out who was behind the most devastating attack on American soil in history.

“Follow the money.”

“When you want to find out who is behind something, just follow the money. Look at the trades made just before 9/11. These are the guys that knew what was coming. The sons of CIA agents, government officials. Close relatives of the most powerful men in America. Cheney, Rumsfeld. They all got rich. It wasn’t just the contracts awarded to their friends in the construction business and the wars and the kickbacks.”

“It was insider trading.”

Many countries including Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Japan and Monaco launched insider trading investigations in the wake of the 9/11 attacks, believing that if they could prove Al-Qaeda operatives profited on the stock market then they could prove the terror organization was behind the attacks.

And all the evidence pointed to heavy insider trading around 9/11.

Italy’s foreign minister, Antonio Martino, said: “I think that there are terrorist states and organizations behind speculation on the international markets.” German central bank president, Ernst Welteke, said his researchers had found “almost irrefutable proof of insider trading.”

Even CNN reported that regulators were seeing “ever-clearer signs” that someone “manipulated financial markets ahead of the terror attack in the hope of profiting from it.”

Mr. Howard says that a serious study of who profited on the stock market from 9/11 would “tear the heart out of the oligarchy in America.”

“There is only one organization that spans the entire world, and let me tell you now, it isn’t and it never was al-Qaeda.”

It’s the CIA.

“There could never be a real investigation. The entire shadow government, as you call them now, are implicated.”

The 79-year-old, spending his final weeks at home, said he doesn’t expect to be taken into custody following his confession because “then they’d have to go after everyone else. They will just use the media to attack me. They are all on the payroll to suppress everything around 9/11.”

-- source

Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:20 pm
Site Admin

Snopes comes to the rescue once again to save us from "fake news", like the above deathbed confession of CIA agent Malcom Howard.

Quote:
There was no truth to the story, which originated with YourNewsWire, a fake news site. As is often the case with fake news, the article lacked critical details such as when and where the confession occurred (other than the vague reference to its taking place “at home”), YourNewsWire provide no explanation of how they alone (and no other news source) learned of this confession, and we found nothing documenting the existence of a former CIA agent named Malcom Howard outside of the just-published YourNewsWire piece. -- source

Snopes has already been shown ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ) to be a controlled opposition site designed to dismiss anything that might challenge the official lies we are constantly fed by the sociopathic state. While it accuses others of being fake news, it is itself fake news. Can you spot the evidence for this hypocrisy?

Quote:
The conspiracy theory that WTC7 was brought down through a secret controlled demolition (thereby establishing that the 9/11 attacks were a “false flag operation” and/or an “inside job”) have been comprehensively debunked, with the evidence demonstrating that fire alone caused the building’s collapse. -- source

The Popular Mechanics article (click the "debunked" link) is also a well known fake news attempt to support the official 9/11 lie. Snopes points to another controlled opposition site to give its fake news apparent credibility. It's all a complicated web of propaganda, twisted truth, outright lies, and suppressed information -- all designed to control our thoughts.

Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2