Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
9/11 -- the smoking gun 
Author Message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9633
Reply with quote
Post Re: 9/11 -- the smoking gun
UncleZook wrote:
Sociopaths and nonsociopaths share many behaviors ... but not the nature of their soul.

Why are you always trying to redirect to the soul? Answer: it's an obfuscation technique, since there is no definition or agreement on what a soul is.

UncleZook wrote:
but your thinking crank is broken, so what's the use?

Obviously, you don't really believe this, or you wouldn't keep trying to "defend" yourself. If my "thinking crank" is broken, just head back over to Universal Spectrum and engage those thinking cranks. Don't worry, I won't miss you.

UncleZook wrote:
You're a fence-sitting gatekeeper, Chico. A coward, by any other name. Nothing sinister in being a coward.

Obviously, this is just more game-playing rhetoric from a sociopath bent on discrediting his opposition. If I were a coward, I would be too afraid to engage (and expose) the great and powerful Zook.

UncleZook wrote:
When one puts back the part of the narrative that Chico deliberately omitted, there is no doubt that what I was referring to is irrefutable evidence. Spatial configuration of the putative jetliner with all nine witnesses placing the plane North of Citgo ... is irrefutable ...

You are mighty insistent on this concept of "irrefutable". Are you trying to make us believe something? What do you want us to believe? That a plane flew to the north of the Citgo gas station? I posted that video of the witnesses long ago, and I believe they were accurately describing what they saw. Now what? How does that discount the tell-tale appearance of nuclear reaction by-products in the dust of the WTC remains?

UncleZook wrote:
At which point, Perry Mason steps in and proclaims that the friendly witness accounts doom the government's narrative on the grounds that no one intentionally gives witness testimony to harm a friend ...

Oh, you're wrong about that. Anyone dedicated to the truth will give truthful testimony regardless of what it does to any friendship. Sociopaths, of course, are not dedicated to the truth.

UncleZook wrote:
Your reputation for mischief is already in tatters, Chico ... so we must assume that it is now in smithereens ... you want to try for a bag of subatomics?

Are you still thinking I am worried about my reputation? No, Zook, that's how sociopaths think. Sociopaths like you. Sociopaths have constructed reputations that they must maintain in order to facilitate deceiving others. I don't have that worry.

UncleZook wrote:
My reactive temper to your proactive tampering (e.g. calling those that you disagree with, sociopaths) ... exists independently alongside the facts on my side. My temper is something that I'm working on. But hey, I won't apologize for being human.

You mean you don't apologize for being a sociopath. Sociopaths never do, in fact, they think they are better off for being a sociopath.

You are a sociopath whether I agree with you or not. Our agreement on any subject has nothing to do with that truth. You push this lie so that you can discredit your opponent, meaning me. You continue to repeat the lie even though it is not true, because that's a strategy that often works for sociopaths. No matter how many times I refute the lie, you will continue to repeat it, as long as you think it's working to your advantage. I clearly see what you are doing, and I think many others will too.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:22 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: 9/11 -- the smoking gun
Why are you always trying to redirect to the soul? Answer: it's an obfuscation technique, since there is no definition or agreement on what a soul is.

Why are so scared to discuss anything to do with soul Chicodoodoo?

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:05 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9633
Reply with quote
Post Re: 9/11 -- the smoking gun
andywight wrote:
Why are so scared to discuss anything to do with soul Chicodoodoo?

One cannot rationally discuss what one cannot define.

Now let me ask you one. Why are you so scared to post your wife's real picture, or let her read the posts in this forum, especially those in this thread?

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:12 am
Profile

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: 9/11 -- the smoking gun
andywight wrote:
Why are so scared to discuss anything to do with soul Chicodoodoo?

One cannot rationally discuss what one cannot define.

Now let me ask you one. Why are you so scared to post your wife's real picture, or let her read the posts in this forum, especially those in this thread?

Or rationally discuss what one doesn't possess!

Again this weird obsession with my wife's picture, I guess you still don't have a girlfriend do you Chicodoodoo!

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:28 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: 9/11 -- the smoking gun
UncleZook wrote:
Sociopaths and nonsociopaths share many behaviors ... but not the nature of their soul.

Why are you always trying to redirect to the soul? Answer: it's an obfuscation technique, since there is no definition or agreement on what a soul is.


Always? I don't recall discussing it much - if at all - as pertains to the discussion of sociopathy (or in other topic areas, for that matter). Granted, your tendency for hyperbole has led you astray many times before. I mean, with subtle insinuations as "always trying to redirect to the soul" ... one is practically suggesting that one's debate opponent is a religious zealot or something of that sort.

FWIW, here's a definition of the soul from dictionary.com:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/soul

beginExcerpt
soul
[sohl] Show IPA

noun
1.the principle of life, feeling, thought, and action in humans, regarded as a distinct entity separate from the body, and commonly held to be separable in existence from the body; the spiritual part of humans as distinct from the physical part.
2.the spiritual part of humans regarded in its moral aspect, or as believed to survive death and be subject to happiness or misery in a life to come: arguing the immortality of the soul.
3.the disembodied spirit of a deceased person: He feared the soul of the deceased would haunt him.
4.the emotional part of human nature; the seat of the feelings or sentiments.
5.a human being; person.
end


From the same dictionary, we also have definitions for sociopath and psychopath, two of your favorite usages.

beginExcerpt
so·ci·o·path
[soh-see-uh-path, soh-shee-] Show IPA

noun Psychiatry.
a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.
Compare psychopath.

Origin:
1940–45; socio- + -path
end


... and ...

beginExcerpt
psy·cho·path
[sahy-kuh-path] Show IPA
noun
a person with a psychopathic personality, which manifests as amoral and antisocial behavior, lack of ability to love or establish meaningful personal relationships, extreme egocentricity, failure to learn from experience, etc.
Compare sociopath.

Origin:
1880–85; psycho- + -path

[...]

Medical Dictionary (American Heritage)

psychopath psy·cho·path (sī'kə-pāth')
n.
A person with an antisocial personality disorder, especially one manifested in perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior.
end



It appears that all three coinages (soul, sociopathy and psychopathy) ... have general consensus definitional meanings if not scientific exactness in those meanings. Yet you toss the last two terms around as if you're practicing for a horseshoe contest ... and then claim that the soul should not be similarly tossed around because it lacks scientific exactness.

'Nuff said.

Pax

ps: I reiterate, good is a general descriptor for good souls/seeds/natures (e.g. whose mix of good and evil is shifted towards an abundance of good and a dearth of evil). And evil is a general descriptor for evil souls/seeds/natures (e.g. whose mix of good and evil is shifted towards an abundance of evil and a dearth of good). The potential for both good and evil exists as a continuum in all individuals ... the differential expression of this potential is what separates natures/seeds/souls. Get it now, Cupid?

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:58 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9633
Reply with quote
Post Re: 9/11 -- the smoking gun
andywight wrote:
Again this weird obsession with my wife's picture, I guess you still don't have a girlfriend do you Chicodoodoo!

It's not about your wife per se, it's about your lying. The subject of your lie in this case just happens to be your wife. It's about lying, Andy. Sociopaths lie. You lied about your wife's picture. It makes perfect sense given that you have been identified as a sociopath based on many prior observations of your behavior which match a typical sociopath's behavior.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:18 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9633
Reply with quote
Post Re: 9/11 -- the smoking gun
UncleZook wrote:
Always? I don't recall discussing it much - if at all - as pertains to the discussion of sociopathy (or in other topic areas, for that matter).

"Always" being a colloquial figure of speech. You recently tried to malign psychology by defining it as "the study of the soul", remember?

UncleZook wrote:
From the same dictionary, we also have definitions for sociopath and psychopath, two of your favorite usages.

You do realize that slowly redefining words and ideas is a brainwashing tool of the sociopaths, who happen to own the mass media that produce the dictionaries. Their current "adjustment" is to redefine psychopathy and sociopathy in terms of the rather innocuous sounding "antisocial personality disorder", which is a deceptive manipulation designed to "normalize" their true deviancy. Oh look, all three of your definitions are doing it! How surprising (NOT).

UncleZook wrote:
It appears that all three coinages (soul, sociopathy and psychopathy) ... have general consensus definitional meanings if not scientific exactness in those meanings.

:lol: :lol: You fell right into that one. You let the mainstream media lead you around by the nose when it suits you, then you rail against it when it suits you. You're all suited up in your Zooksuit, aren't you.

UncleZook wrote:
'Nuff said.

:lol: I bet you think you're the bomb.

UncleZook wrote:
ps: I reiterate, good is a general descriptor for ... blah, blah, blah. And evil is a general descriptor for ... blah, blah, blah. The potential for both good and evil exists as ... blah, blah, blah. Get it now, Cupid?

Of course I get it. I could roast marshmallows on all that hot air!

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:38 am
Profile

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: 9/11 -- the smoking gun
andywight wrote:
Again this weird obsession with my wife's picture, I guess you still don't have a girlfriend do you Chicodoodoo!

It's not about your wife per se, it's about your lying. The subject of your lie in this case just happens to be your wife. It's about lying, Andy. Sociopaths lie. You lied about your wife's picture. It makes perfect sense given that you have been identified as a sociopath based on many prior observations of your behavior which match a typical sociopath's behavior.

Then I suggest your present some proof of this alleged lie, or shut the fuck up before you embarrass yourself any further!

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:11 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9633
Reply with quote
Post Re: 9/11 -- the smoking gun
andywight wrote:
Then I suggest your present some proof of this alleged lie, or shut the fuck up before you embarrass yourself any further!

This is just more evidence confirming that you are indeed a sociopath. Rather than show some kind of evidence that the picture you posted of "Mrs. Wight" is indeed your wife, you demand proof that you lied. This is your typical ploy, like a naughty child who runs around saying "Prove it" to any charge made against him.

You expose yourself with every post, Andy.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:26 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: 9/11 -- the smoking gun
andywight wrote:
Then I suggest your present some proof of this alleged lie, or shut the fuck up before you embarrass yourself any further!

This is just more evidence confirming that you are indeed a sociopath. Rather than show some kind of evidence that the picture you posted of "Mrs. Wight" is indeed your wife, you demand proof that you lied. This is your typical ploy, like a naughty child who runs around saying "Prove it" to any charge made against him.

You expose yourself with every post, Andy.

As you're the one making the accusations here Chicodoodoo, I really feel the onus is on you to present evidence, not me!

Your failure to present this evidence therefore relegates these accusations to mere conjecture, which considering the personnel nature of these accusations and your present situation as a divorced/single man would certainly be cause for embarrassment, don't you think? :lol:

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:04 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.