Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
9/11 -- the smoking gun 
Site Admin

Post Re: 9/11 -- the smoking gun
andywight wrote:
As you're the one making the accusations here Chicodoodoo, I really feel the onus is on you to present evidence, not me!

Your failure to present this evidence therefore relegates these accusations to mere conjecture, which considering the personnel nature of these accusations and your present situation as a divorced/single man would certainly be cause for embarrassment, don't you think? :lol:

Would posting a real picture of your wife be adequate evidence for you?

No, it wouldn't. As a sociopath, you would simply lie and deny it was your wife, knowing that no one could "prove" it is your wife.

Being a sociopath certainly has its advantages.

Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:44 pm

andywight wrote:
As you're the one making the accusations here Chicodoodoo, I really feel the onus is on you to present evidence, not me!

Your failure to present this evidence therefore relegates these accusations to mere conjecture, which considering the personnel nature of these accusations and your present situation as a divorced/single man would certainly be cause for embarrassment, don't you think? :lol:

Would posting a real picture of your wife be adequate evidence for you?

No, it wouldn't. As a sociopath, you would simply lie and deny it was your wife, knowing that no one could "prove" it is your wife.

Being a sociopath certainly has its advantages.

So lets examine Chicodoodoo's timing!

Chicodoodoo first started calling me a sociopath right after I exposed his lies about not deleting members records! Is this a coincidence you may ask yourself? :lol:

In fact the really strange thing now about this whole absurd crusade is the fact that Chicodoodoo vehemently defended my mental status when UncleZook was accusing me of the very same thing!!! :shock:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:16 pm

UncleZook wrote:
Always? I don't recall discussing it much - if at all - as pertains to the discussion of sociopathy (or in other topic areas, for that matter).

"Always" being a colloquial figure of speech. You recently tried to malign psychology by defining it as "the study of the soul", remember?

Yes, a colloquialism intended to disparage by insinuating fanaticism.

FTR, I did not define psychology as the study of the soul. I brought back existing standard definitions from an online dictionary for analysis here; and those definitions had psychology being the study of the soul. I then used this fact of standard definition to underscore the soft science nature of psychology, for the soul is an elusive creature in the narrative of science.

Keep it honest ... or keep it Chicopathic ... your choice. (No, Chicopathic is not the same as sociopathic; it's a term someone else invented and I will use it from now on to describe anything that looks like gatekeeping and/or feels like fifth column construction. Chico is not a sociopath, he's merely a carrotmuncher run amok in the briar.)

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
From the same dictionary, we also have definitions for sociopath and psychopath, two of your favorite usages.

You do realize that slowly redefining words and ideas is a brainwashing tool of the sociopaths, who happen to own the mass media that produce the dictionaries. Their current "adjustment" is to redefine psychopathy and sociopathy in terms of the rather innocuous sounding "antisocial personality disorder", which is a deceptive manipulation designed to "normalize" their true deviancy. Oh look, all three of your definitions are doing it! How surprising (NOT).

Not my definitions, Cupid ... rather, my pointers to the arbitrariness of soft science definitions. When arbitrariness is integrated into subhumanizing terminology (such as sociopath), one would hope that some degree of restraint is employed by those using those terms.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
It appears that all three coinages (soul, sociopathy and psychopathy) ... have general consensus definitional meanings if not scientific exactness in those meanings.

:lol: :lol: You fell right into that one. You let the mainstream media lead you around by the nose when it suits you, then you rail against it when it suits you. You're all suited up in your Zooksuit, aren't you.

There has not been any inconsistency in my arguments. There has been a lot of innuendo advanced by the chief chicopath on this burp of a forum.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
'Nuff said.

:lol: I bet you think you're the bomb.

Sounds like something a Valley Girl would say. Let's see ... what's an appropriate rebuttal in VG lingo ... ah ... here it is ...

"Naah ... I'm all that and a bag of chips!"

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
ps: I reiterate, good is a general descriptor for ... blah, blah, blah. And evil is a general descriptor for ... blah, blah, blah. The potential for both good and evil exists as ... blah, blah, blah. Get it now, Cupid?

Of course I get it. I could roast marshmallows on all that hot air!

Well, that would be a change from stuffing them in a pipe and smoking them.

In any event, yet another thread (this one about 9/11 and smoking guns) and the hope of meaningful purpose derailed by our talented carrotmunching chicopath. Chico loves to spin all threads and feed them into a wasteland weaver's loom. So be it.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:45 am

It was an inside job by the US govt. Shouldnt that be enough?

Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:12 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Chico loves to spin all threads and feed them into a wasteland weaver's loom. So be it.

You are falsely accusing me of doing exactly what you do. This is "the well known trick of accusing your opponents of your own malfeasance", which is the classic sociopathic tactic used by the Clintons and others of their ilk.

You expose yourself with every post, Zook.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:37 am

magamud wrote:
It was an inside job by the US govt. Shouldnt that be enough?

Generality in the presence of specific detail is an assault against the truth.

The "US government" as an entity ... is a generality.

The "Zionist-occupied US government" as an entity ... is specific detail.

The secretive, organized, fiat-financed Zionist fingerprints that are all over the 9/11/2001 attacks ... is even more specific detail.

I've pointed this out to you time and again; yet you continue to return with the same bankrupt generalizing rebuttal. And that, is part in parcel of my determination that you are a fifth column tribal animal, a dishonest nonJudean Jew as per the definition of self-styled Jew advanced by Benjamin Freedman (a nonJudean Jew himself but an honest one).

You have used the following two coinages to attack messengers in the past (e.g. "sociopaths" and "antiSemites") ... both coinages are used on this burp of a forum to stifle dissent, muzzle truths, and obstruct other earnest attempts at debate.

The archives hold it. So you won't be able to run from it, Mags, unless Chico ... the gameplaying Prime Poobah here at United Stables, who once rolled a Trojan Horse called Heebert and left it inside the township limits of a genuine truthseeking forum that was/is attempting purpose elsewhere on the large tangled mesh of internet communications ... begins to purge the archives. And he may yet do that if more and more people get wise to what United Stables really represents, namely, a taming barn for wild horses. Truth mavericks, beware.

Batman Chico's dishonesty wrt Heebert is just the tip of his floating lies-berg. And MagsRobin, a colorful prancing sidekick in tights. Mags is almost certainly sayanim, perhaps witting ... perhaps brainwashed and unwitting ... but the end result is the same. As for Chico? Who really knows? I've been so focused on the Prime Poobah's mischief, that I hadn't really given much thought to Chico's potential tethers to the Zionist central bankstering mafia that occupies America (as well as most industrialized nations).

http://www.texemarrs.com/082012/sayanim_everywhere.htm

Pax

ps: One other clue that betrays Chico's purpose for this forum ... can be found in Chico's two favorite tools of obfuscation: the theory of unlimited uncertainty and the theory of general sociopathy. Indeed, the secretive, organized, fiat-financed criminal central-bankster empire would be hard-pressed to find better-dedicated champions of the cause than those that would diffuse culpability into the general ethers of uncertainty and sociopathy.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:31 pm

Zook u have the wisdom of a dingbat.

The division amongst the people is because of your so called detail. If the people just accepted the US govt killing its own people there would be a Nuremberg 2 and anyone complicit amongst Israel would fall too. Not that you would or you even could, but an analogy for your pee brain would be just pushing the first domino you imbecile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdT163r3dUQ

Your sociopathy blinds you to this fact and why you would be so dangerous in a crowded room, you narcissistic arse!

Not that you even could communicate it or receive any of it with your whitewash flotsam and jetsam shite, wanna be a poet because I don't know it crap.

You should just communicate in one line sentences to be effective, but nooooooooo you just get off on all your gibberish, hubris, mind numbing, bubble gum jabberwocky minutia. Total waste!

Your an absolute disgrace to the truth an obfuscater, manipulator, pre judicator who never leaves any room for the Truth to grow due to your monarchal certainty to fawn over your delusional imperious intellect. Your a wet blanket and an ideal candidate for whats wrong with the truth movement. Thanks for your contribution you plague.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:34 pm

And you are so predictable its pathetic. Look you see Magamud is a fifth column, I have the title to pinpoint the enemy. I am certain!

And what is the fifth column? The behavior modification program of the Talmudist? Who is not susceptible to it? By your own admission you live in your own ironic invisible cage. Just the very case of mind control one would have an OPEN MIND! If anyone saids they have all the answers to the mind control is living just such a satiated state of hubris. You are a fine example of this cook. You are the exact representation of Co - Intel Pro...

Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:14 pm

magamud wrote:
Zook u have the wisdom of a dingbat.

The division amongst the people is because of your so called detail. If the people just accepted the US govt killing its own people there would be a Nuremberg 2 and anyone complicit amongst Israel would fall too. Not that you would or you even could, but an analogy for your pee brain would be just pushing the first domino you imbecile.

[...]

Your sociopathy
blinds you to this fact and why you would be so dangerous in a crowded room, you narcissistic arse!

Not that you even could communicate it or receive any of it with your whitewash flotsam and jetsam shite, wanna be a poet because I don't know it crap.

You should just communicate in one line sentences to be effective, but nooooooooo you just get off on all your gibberish, hubris, mind numbing, bubble gum jabberwocky minutia. Total waste!

Your an absolute disgrace to the truth an obfuscater, manipulator, pre judicator who never leaves any room for the Truth to grow due to your monarchal certainty to fawn over your delusional imperious intellect. Your a wet blanket and an ideal candidate for whats wrong with the truth movement. Thanks for your contribution you plague.

This is not about the 9/11/2001 attacks or smoking guns, good folks ... it's about name-calling in lieu of a counterargument.

“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

We must be well within the fighting stage ... for ignoring me and ridiculing me hasn't deterred the truths from willing out.

Pax

Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:25 pm

Wow Zook you just played right into that one. Your whole posting is full of the highlights you posted in mine. Not a two way street huh? Its Ok for you to do it, but no one else?

Or is it much worse then that? You don't even know you do it. Yes I think its that one. Ironic fool...

Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next