Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
9/11 -- the smoking gun 

Post Re: 9/11 -- the smoking gun
magamud wrote:
And you are so predictable its pathetic. Look you see Magamud is a fifth column, I have the title to pinpoint the enemy. I am certain!

And what is the fifth column? The behavior modification program of the Talmudist? Who is not susceptible to it? By your own admission you live in your own ironic invisible cage. Just the very case of mind control one would have an OPEN MIND! If anyone saids they have all the answers to the mind control is living just such a satiated state of hubris. You are a fine example of this cook. You are the exact representation of Co - Intel Pro...

Follow the money trail behind the global corruptions ... and you'll find the organizers of the global corruptions.

You'll also find the gatekeepers, the fifth columnists, the carrotmunchers ... and a whole cottage industry dedicated to misdirection away from the organizers and their organization.

Once more, generality in the presence of specific detail is an attack against the truth.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:23 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Generality in the presence of specific detail is an assault against the truth.

Not when the specific detail is BS, which it usually is in your case. Let me point out some examples:

UncleZook wrote:
The archives hold it. So you won't be able to run from it, Mags, unless Chico ... the gameplaying Prime Poobah here at United Stables, who once rolled a Trojan Horse called Heebert and left it inside the township limits of a genuine truthseeking forum that was/is attempting purpose elsewhere on the large tangled mesh of internet communications ... begins to purge the archives. And he may yet do that if more and more people get wise to what United Stables really represents, namely, a taming barn for wild horses. Truth mavericks, beware.

The archives do not in any way, shape, or form work in your favor. They have never been changed, and they won't be. I do not appreciate you suggesting that I will be purging the archives for nefarious reasons unless you have evidence. Your innuendo and false accusations are once again becoming outrageous, and you are looking at another suspension if you continue. That's a clear warning to you, Zook. Universal Spectrum is a truth-seeking charade and has earned its own thread here due to its in-your-face hypocrisy, of which you are a major contributor.

Here's some more specific detail which is BS:

UncleZook wrote:
Batman Chico's dishonesty wrt Heebert is just the tip of his floating lies-berg. And MagsRobin, a colorful prancing sidekick in tights. Mags is almost certainly sayanim, perhaps witting ... perhaps brainwashed and unwitting ... but the end result is the same. As for Chico? Who really knows? I've been so focused on the Prime Poobah's mischief, that I hadn't really given much thought to Chico's potential tethers to the Zionist central bankstering mafia that occupies America (as well as most industrialized nations).

This is nothing but character assassination with nothing but conjecture to back it up. Give us the specific details of my "floating lies-berg", show us my "mischief", expose my "tethers to the Zionist central bankstering mafia". We've already done that for you in this thread, so where is your verifiable evidence?

And here's more specific detail which is bonafide BS:

UncleZook wrote:
ps: One other clue that betrays Chico's purpose for this forum ... can be found in Chico's two favorite tools of obfuscation: the theory of unlimited uncertainty and the theory of general sociopathy. Indeed, the secretive, organized, fiat-financed criminal central-bankster empire would be hard-pressed to find better-dedicated champions of the cause than those that would diffuse culpability into the general ethers of uncertainty and sociopathy.

Uncertainty is now a "tool of obfuscation", and the study of sociopathy is too? You are beginning to sound just like the purveyors of the Inquisition, Zook. You are absurd, slanderous, abusive, deceptive, conniving, and vindictive. As a moderator, you would have long ago tossed out anyone behaving as you do here with nary a regret. I am considering this carefully as I decide your eligibility for your fourth suspension.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:04 pm

Quote:
Once more, generality in the presence of specific detail is an attack against the truth.

:lol: Now thats a hoot! 5th column is a specificity? Not a generality.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:00 am

Chico is now looking for excuses to give me a fourth suspension. Now why did I not see that coming?
:jester:

It's to be expected, I suppose. I mean, when one shines a light on the shadows and discovers critters of the crepuscule lurking there ... one shouldn't be surprised that the critters will scurry from the confrontation with haste.
Banning me is the effective equivalent of scurrying this burp of a forum away from the flashlight held by this unrepentant truthseeker.

So ... go ahead, Chico. Do as you will. You have my permission.

You've already been exposed as a disruptor of freely rolling speech, e.g. by putting roadblocks on the smooth asphalt of thought. Too, as someone who is quick to dish out the ad hominems but who is intolerant of any negative stream coming back (justified or not) at twice the velocity and four times the punch.

If I was a betting man, I think your Heebert charade was the straw that did your integrity in. No one respects Trojan riders in their community. You had a chance to make amends by apologizing to the community. But you chose kinship with the lie, instead. And the kin is now making you pay rent. So be it.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:24 am

Btw, I see that Mags and Chico are still attacking Andy even after the Prime Poobah had announced a 7-day ban for Andy. Reminds me of a mugging ... where one perp holds the victim's arms back and the other perp grabs his legs and folds him into a pretzel.

Then again, fair play would be grounds for eviction from any fifth column worth its sulphur. Wot?

Pax

ps: Well, good folks. It looks like this will be my last post here as Chico looks to be applying the wax seal on my death warrant.

ps2: It's been a slice. Kudos to all the earnest truthseekers out there that once believed in this forum. And Dudos to the Chicopaths that have destroyed it.

ps3: Get some professional help, Chico. There's more to this world than uncertainty and sociopathy. I'm rooting for ya.

ps4: Get slimmer, Mags. Your drum speed will pick up. In any event, I hope one day you will find a world beyond shibboleths and shysters. The goyim are not your enemy. And I only indict those nonJudean Jews that are culpable ... not the majority that are guiltless. To that, I suggest you pick up Benjamin Freedman's writings and have a good read. Enlightenment doesn't always arrive on a percussion wave.

:thumbup: :wave:

Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:00 am

Nice work tracking any of my insights on this thread fluke. The reason you keep missing them is because your on planet Zookle doing all the behaviors your accusing me and Chic of doing. Your a disgrace, but your blubbering action of denying the truth is very useful in documenting sociopathy and how Co intelpro uses techniques. So heal up good boy, hide in the shadows, look for weakness when it pops up and then spring your attack.

I'll be waiting...

Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:46 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Banning me is the effective equivalent of scurrying this burp of a forum away from the flashlight held by this unrepentant truthseeker.

A deceiver and manipulator to the end, eh Zook? I did see that coming. You only know one dance step, the "twist and shout", and you will be doing it furiously to get in as many twists as time allows.

UncleZook wrote:
So ... go ahead, Chico. Do as you will. You have my permission.

Like I need your permission. Your well-established pattern of bad behavior determines your direction. You are the author of your own demise.

UncleZook wrote:
If I was a betting man, I think your Heebert charade was the straw that did your integrity in.

If you were a betting man, you'd probably be giving the U.S. government a run for the highest debt level ever reached. Betting with BS for chips is a losing strategy.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:10 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Then again, fair play would be grounds for eviction from any fifth column worth its sulphur. Wot?

Sorry, Sherlock, but sociopaths don't have the same concept of "fair" as normal people. To sociopaths, "fair" is only what benefits them, and "unfair" is anything that upsets their game-play. You and Andy demonstrate this with consistent regularity, which is no surprise.

UncleZook wrote:
ps3: Get some professional help, Chico. There's more to this world than uncertainty and sociopathy. I'm rooting for ya.

Sure you are. It shows. Did I mention that you expose yourself with every post? Some things never change. The scheming of sociopaths is one of them.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:18 pm

Well, the sword hasn't dropped yet, so I guess I'm still able to post here on this burp of a forum and give a reality check on the perspective of the Prime Poobah. The following exchange is more proof that United Chico is a mere shadow of its claim of being a free speech zone.

Quote:
Quote:
UncleZook wrote:The archives hold it. So you won't be able to run from it, Mags, unless Chico ... the gameplaying Prime Poobah here at United Stables, who once rolled a Trojan Horse called Heebert and left it inside the township limits of a genuine truthseeking forum that was/is attempting purpose elsewhere on the large tangled mesh of internet communications ... begins to purge the archives. And he may yet do that if more and more people get wise to what United Stables really represents, namely, a taming barn for wild horses. Truth mavericks, beware.

The archives do not in any way, shape, or form work in your favor. They have never been changed, and they won't be. I do not appreciate you suggesting that I will be purging the archives for nefarious reasons unless you have evidence. Your innuendo and false accusations are once again becoming outrageous, and you are looking at another suspension if you continue. That's a clear warning to you, Zook. Universal Spectrum is a truth-seeking charade and has earned its own thread here due to its in-your-face hypocrisy, of which you are a major contributor.

Censorship is a play with many acts ... from the partial granting of the right of speech ... to the outright revoking of the right of speech ... to the threat of withholding grant ... to the threat of revoking that which has been granted.

In the above excerpt, Chico is clearly acting as a censor by threatening my speech (by threatening me with suspension). And his rationale? That I am engaging in what he alleges is innuendo and false accusations. Of course, it doesn't matter that I had earlier made the same allegations against him (on actual evidence) ... for I don't have the power to similarly threaten the right of speech of any member here.

In the spirit of Emile Zola, J'accuse Chico of conduct worthy of a power-drunk censor, of being a hypocrite, and of false advertising in his claim that United Chico is a zone apart from the other forums that he alleges have gone ban-hungry and Bonaparte.

Pax

ps: If there's a kitchen out there that specializes in humble pies ... please send the biggest one you have to the Chico Dude Ranch in Coloraduh and charge it to my account.
:jest:

Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:50 am

UncleZook wrote:

Sorry, Sherlock, but sociopaths don't have the same concept of "fair" as normal people. To sociopaths, "fair" is only what benefits them, and "unfair" is anything that upsets their game-play. You and Andy demonstrate this with consistent regularity, which is no surprise.

Satire is wasted on simple minds. What exactly do you think "fifth column worth its sulphur" means?

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:

Sure you are. It shows. Did I mention that you expose yourself with every post? Some things never change. The scheming of sociopaths is one of them.

Nope. No satire that time. I was being sincere in my wish to see you regain your mental health.

Pax

Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next