Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Got cancer? Change lifestyle. 
Site Admin

Post Got cancer? Change lifestyle.
Man beats fatal cancer by changing diet. Read about it here.

Also interesting were some of the comments.

Quote:
For what it's worth (any expert care to comment on the claim made here?): The kernel of apricot (and others) seeds contain high concentrations of a chemical known as laetrile, amygdalin or vitamin B-17. Research has suggested that laetrile induces programmed cell death in cancer cells while leaving healthy cells alone. This appears to occur because the chemical is actually composed of 4 separate molecules: 2 of glucose, 1 of benzaldyhide and 1 of cyanide. The latter 2 chemicals are toxic, but are bound up in a non-bioavailable form. Cancer cells contain an enzyme that healthy cells do not, however, known as beta-glucosidase. This enzyme actually breaks apart the component pieces of laetrile, and the cell is poisoned by a combination of benzaldyhide and cyanide. Healthy cells do not undergo this effect. Sorry, can't confirm the source of this.

And this one:

Quote:
Two US newsmen investigated the reasons why "cancer research" could never allow safe , effective, inexpensive,non-patentable treatments to be honestly investigated... "A SOLUTION TO CANCER WOULD MEAN THE TERMINATION OF RESEARCH PROGRAMMES, THE OBSOLESCENCE OF SKILLS, THE END OF DREAMS OF PERSONAL GLORY. TRIUMPH OVER CANCER WOULD DRY UP CONTRIBUTIONS TO SELF-PERPETUATING CHARITIES...IT WOULD MORTALLY THREATEN THE PRESENT CLINICAL ESTABLISHMENT BY RENDERING OBSOLETE THE EXPENSIVE SURGICAL, RADIOLOGICAL AND CHEMOTHERAPEUTIC TREATMENTS IN WHICH SO MUCH MONEY, TRAINING AND EQUIPMENT IS INVESTED..."

and, as for a different approach...

"THE NEW THERAPY MUST BE DISBELIEVED, DENIED, DISCOURAGED AND DISALLOWED AT ALL COSTS, REGARDLESS OF ACTUAL TESTING RESULTS AND, PREFERABLY, WITHOUT ANY TESTING AT ALL." -- The Houston/Null Analysis.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:06 pm

Post Re: Got cancer? Change lifestyle.
Cancer just needs one cell mutation to start. There is no stopping it. If you have any predisposition to it you will get it.
These lifestyle changes increase or decrease chances by a small margin.

They are culling the weak dna fiber, inventing their new breed of toxic avengers.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:08 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Cancer just needs one cell mutation to start. There is no stopping it.

Cancer is an "umbrella" term for an entire class of biological malfunctions. There is plenty of evidence that many of these malfunctions can be stopped and even reversed. I doubt life went through billions of years of evolution to end up completely unprepared to deal with biological malfunctions. However, in this era of mutagenic excess, I don't doubt that we are overwhelming the capacity of life to compensate, at least in the short-term. But it's an oversimplification to say that "there is no stopping it."

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:44 pm

Quote:
But it's an oversimplification to say that "there is no stopping it."

There is poison everywhere I can see and since there is a culling agenda going on, I can assume there is stuff I cant see.
My discernment tells me they are mixing chemicals unbeknown to the user. A swipe of an underarm there, clean the counter here, drink this and eat that. Poof magic stew.

Chic,
What do you think the culling program consists of?

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:55 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
What do you think the culling program consists of?

Every method that can be hidden that the sociopaths can think of, including poisoning the air we breathe, the water we drink, the food we eat, and the space we occupy.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:07 am

Rick Simpson - Hemp Oil Cancer Cure

Rick Simpson has been providing people with instructions on how to make Hemp Oil medicines for about 8 years. The results, Rick claims, have been nothing short of amazing. The research, backed by hundreds of other studies done worldwide, have proven that properly made hemp medicine provides relief and cures many diseases, even cancer. Simpson has provided hemp oil to hundreds of people with various medical conditions and the results speak for themselves. Throughout man’s history hemp has always been known as a powerful medicinal plant across the world. We’ll discuss Rick’s story and the use of hemp oil as medicine. He’ll explain how it works and talk about the reasons why the pharmaceutical establishment refuses to acknowledge the powerful effects and benefits of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).

(Listen to the Red Ice interview)

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:37 am

How did Bob Marley die of cancer? :lol:

I really dont trust anyone trying to make a buck on the apocalypse...

Reduce your fluoridated environment, eat, drink and breathe the cleanest biosphere as possible, sleep, and metabolize the best you can.

Reduce your stress.

Free advice.....

Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:28 pm
Site Admin

Good advice, Mags, but I wouldn't dismiss the proper use of THC oil when health issues need attention. Our current health care system, like almost all of our systems, is certainly not serving the best interests of the public. I think the lesson in Rick Simpson's interview is exactly that. Maximizing corporate profit has become the goal, instead of maximizing public health.

Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:29 pm

Here is the truth of the matter. Our natural immune system is the most important defense. Its like the gold fish and the bowl. You would want the cleanest water available in the bowl. You do not want to add stuff to it, to get homeostasis. That will offset the balance and create an addiction.

Part of the culling program is to replace their science of immunity with our natural immune system. This is the same with our biosphere, DNA, genetics, mind and body etc...

And it just plain sickens me that people are profiting off health against the armegeddon. Offering books, seminars, donations, what a piece of crap. Conflict of interest anyone?
I would never sell my knowledge because what was freely given, you must freely give.

Charlatans and peddlers !

Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:46 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
And it just plain sickens me that people are profiting off health against the armegeddon. Offering books, seminars, donations, what a piece of crap. Conflict of interest anyone?
I would never sell my knowledge because what was freely given, you must freely give.

Umm, Mags ... I guess I'm going to have to ask you a delicate question. Did you even listen to the Red Ice interview?

If you had listened to it, you would know that Rick Simpson claims that he gave away his THC oil and his knowledge of how to make it for many years. Free of charge.

Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next