Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Got cancer? Change lifestyle. 
Site Admin

Post Re: Got cancer? Change lifestyle.
Quote:
With over 80% of the U.S. food supply now reportedly contaminated with the herbicide glyphosate, many people are turning to USDA certified organic products to avoid this toxic chemical. Current USDA NOP (National Organic Program) standards do not allow the use of the herbicide glyphosate on organic crops.

However, a new investigation by Tropical Traditions has revealed that the U.S. organic grain market is contaminated with glyphosate. -- source

Got glyphosate? Why yes, you do!

Quote:
Glyphosate is now linked to kidney disease, antibiotic resistant bacteria, inflammatory bowel disease, obesity, depression, ADHD, autism, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, ALS, multiple sclerosis, cancer, cachexia, infertility, and developmental malformations. -- source

Die, useless eaters!

Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:50 pm
Site Admin

Professor Doom is dying.

This is a heartbreaking story of the useless medical system that has developed under the sociopathic business model inherent in capitalism today. When health care becomes a for-profit business, the big money is made by keeping people sick. Only sick people pay to be cured. Healthy people don't need health care. The conflict of interest is huge. The end result is millions of stories like this one:

So I’ve been suffering at the hands of cancer treatment well over a year, and am doomed at this point. I thought it’d be worthwhile as my final post to give a discussion of what happened to me.

What happened to this college professor is a nightmare of incredible proportions. It's a long read, but I couldn't stop because of the unbelievable incompetence built into the medical system. I keep thinking of the treatments Dr. Royal Rife invented that cured 100% of the terminal cancer patients back in the 1930s, and all of that technology has been buried and is not even taught in medical school today. Why? Because it was a monetary threat to the incompetent yet established medical business model.

So you know how this is going to end, with a death sentence. But that's not the point. The point is that the treatment destroyed health faster than the disease! That means the medical system is worse than having no medical system!

So, now I sit and wait for death after stupidly allowing the doctors to use my body to rack up hundreds of thousands of dollars of medical bills (but I still have to pay for parking in the MDA lots every time I go to MDA…they’re a little too mercenary here). Too crippled by treatments to do much beyond walk the length of my house, I can barely be active more than few minutes before my body tells me I have real problems.

I've seen the same cursed thing over the course of my life, and I'm seeing it even now among family members. The health care system in this country (USA) is a travesty. It is a crime against humanity, but our doctors and nurses, who are heavily invested in the system to earn a living for themselves, won't face it. How many sociopaths do we have in positions of power and control in the medical system in this country? We don't know, because we don't screen for sociopaths, but I am sure there are plenty.

Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:43 am
Site Admin

Quote:
“We’ve known since the mid-1960s that lifestyle behaviors have an outsize influence on health and longevity,” says Michael Joyner, a researcher and expert on health and human performance at the Mayo Clinic. Since then, evidence to support the positive impact of healthy living has mounted, he says, even as more people try to find the elixir of youth. Consider research published in 2011 in the American Journal of Public Health demonstrating that adopting healthy lifestyle behaviors—regular exercise, a wholesome diet, no smoking—can increase lifespan by 11 years. Or a 2016 study published in the British Medical Journal that found a healthy lifestyle reduces one’s chance of all-cause mortality by a whopping 61 percent. -- source

I once met a German guy at the local grocery store who was cycling across America. He had a lethal form of skin cancer and had been given six months to live. He dropped everything, hopped on a bike, and started pedaling across Europe. Now it was several years later and he had biked across Europe, South America, and Alaska — and his health was excellent.

I do all eight. I don't know if I will get 11 extra years of life, because there is no way to know the path not traveled, but I do know my health seems to be above average. I know I do things my father and my grandfather couldn't do at my age. In fact, one of my grandfathers died of a heart attack eight years younger than I am now. He was always sitting in front of the TV smoking cigarettes whenever I saw him as a young child. Maybe he should have been playing with his grandchild instead!

Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:42 am
Site Admin

Richard Sauder has had his share of health difficulties down in Ecuador, and he is now reporting that he has found "a concoction that does wonders for me, my health, my energy level, and maybe my longevity" in the form of citrus peels. There is even science to back up his personal observations and testing.

Until very recently I used to throw citrus fruit peels away.

Big, ignorant mistake! Dumb me. But better late than never.

Now, I have begun eating them.

In my Oster blender I dice up one babaco, yellow rind and all. Babacos grow like weeds in Ecuador. They are plentiful, nutritious and cheap.

Then I throw in a bunch of mandarin orange peels, and a couple of small bananas. I blend everything up into a mush and drink it down.

Babacos are loaded with antioxidants. The mandarin orange peels are loaded with antioxidants and phytochemicals. The bananas help with flavor, soluble fiber and some electrolytes.

Got cancer? Change diet. This strategy shows up often in the fight against cancer. "Change diet" is a primary component of the advice to "change lifestyle" in order to overcome cancer.

Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:51 am
Site Admin

Got cancer? Reduce inflammation. Support your mitochondria. Change lifestyle.

#1 Cancer Expert: The WORST Food That Feeds Cancer Cells
(duration 1:19:23)

Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4