Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Suspension poll - andywight 

Andywight should be suspended (first time -- two day suspension).
Yes 67%  67%  [ 2 ]
No 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 3

Suspension poll - andywight 
Site Admin

Post Suspension poll - andywight
andywight wrote:
:lol: And this is true because? :lol:
andywight wrote:
Please clarify these questions!
andywight wrote:
Sure if you can link the where I made such a statement!

Andy is not currently bringing any value to any discussion in this forum. In fact, I think he is deliberately trying to devalue the forum by his presence and his posts. He is doing this because:

• He didn't get his way when he ordered me to "deregister" him. [2/23 4am]

• He spammed the forum with repetitive "Bump" posts that contained lengthy quotes of prior posts. [2/24 7pm] This was just another game-playing ploy, a modified copy of the behavior that Truthunter used to get himself banned. When I edited Andy's spam posts to link back to the quoted posts, Andy accused me of censorship [2/25 10pm], which was also part of his "trap".

• He also didn't get his way when he ordered me to remove what he viewed as "personal information". [2/26 1pm]

• He threatened me via PM with harassment by the ATF Bureau and Homeland Security. [2/26 6pm]

• Then he tried a "tit for tat" ploy of posting what he viewed as my personal information, in order to manipulate me into following his orders. [2/26 7pm]

• Then Andy tried to change his forum identity. This was just a means to open up another avenue of attack against me. [2/27 5pm].

Andy is displaying the scheming behavior of a destructive sociopath. His game is to subtly sabotage the forum and its administration in an attempt to manipulate me and gain some measure of power and control. He is becoming more and more vindictive as his game plan proves ineffective.

We may as well get the ball rolling so that Andy can work his way up to a permanent ban, as this appears to be his desired goal. In his mind, having the "bragging rights" of being banned from this forum would be a victory for him and a defeat for me. Personally, given the nature of the beast we are dealing with here, I am not opposed to this.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:46 pm

Post Re: Suspension poll - andywight
andywight wrote:
andywight wrote:
andywight wrote:

Andy is not currently bringing any value to any discussion in this forum. In fact, I think he is deliberately trying to devalue the forum by his presence and his posts. He is doing this because:

L
  • He spammed the forum with repetitive "Bump" posts that contained lengthy quotes of prior posts. [2/24 7pm] This was just another game-playing ploy, a modified copy of the behavior that Truthunter used to get himself banned. When I edited Andy's spam posts to link back to the quoted posts, Andy accused me of censorship [2/25 10pm], which was also part of his "trap".

• He also didn't get his way when he ordered me to remove what he viewed as "personal information". [2/26 1pm]

• He threatened me via PM with harassment by the ATF Bureau and Homeland Security. [2/26 6pm]

• Then he tried a "tit for tat" ploy of posting what he viewed as my personal information, in order to manipulate me into following his orders. [2/26 7pm]

• Then Andy tried to change his forum identity. This was just a means to open up another avenue of attack against me. [2/27 5pm].

Andy is displaying the scheming behavior of a destructive sociopath. His game is to subtly sabotage the forum and its administration in an attempt to manipulate me and gain some measure of power and control. He is becoming more and more vindictive as his game plan proves ineffective.

We may as well get the ball rolling so that Andy can work his way up to a permanent ban, as this appears to be his desired goal. In his mind, having the "bragging rights" of being banned from this forum would be a victory for him and a defeat for me. Personally, given the nature of the beast we are dealing with here, I am not opposed to this.

:lol: You need two polls to suspend me? :lol:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:52 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
:lol: You need two polls to suspend me? :lol:

This poll is the one for official forum business and is only open to the four "voting members", meaning Chicodoodoo, andywight, magamud, and Uncle Zook. A consensus of 75% (3 out of 4) decides the issue.

The other poll is left over from earlier times and is open to all forum members. It simply shows the leanings of the membership and does not result in any official action.

Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:14 am

andywight wrote:
andywight wrote:
andywight wrote:

So you've brought these three unrelated post together to do what exactly?

Let me answer my own question, as you've clearly demonstrated that you're from a different breed of truthseeker, that goes out of his way NOT to answer questions.

You quoted these unrelated posts with no reference to their context because you are a TOTAL FUCKING FRAUD! :o

Andy is not currently bringing any value to any discussion in this forum.

Where have I heard this before?

Let me again answer my own question: from Bill Ryan.

In fact, I think he is deliberately trying to devalue the forum by his presence and his posts.

Says who, the great wizard of UP? You're a proven liar and you have no credibility here.

To devalue something it would first need to have some value, you and a couple of other fellow shills don't constitute value by any stretch of the imagination!

You seem proud of your dictatorial powers?

• Yes I admit that I re-posted some questions that you were refusing to answer, but I hardly think that re-posting a set of questions TWICE constitutes spam, but it's your forum so I guess you can make up the rules as you go along.

I feel it would have been far more honest to just admit that you were unable to answer them.

• Mentioning my wife's mental condition and her profession isn't personal information??? You really are a low life piece of shit aren't you Hugh Martin.

• More bullshit, I gave you to midnight that day to remove my personnel information or I would be forced to adopt your tactics and report the illegal fully automatic weapons keep on your property with your knowledge that you rent to Truthunter.

This offense is a felony in the USA, I would take it a little more seriously if I were you.

• Don't be a fucking crybaby Hugh.

• You changed your avatar, are other members not allowed the same privileges?

Who gave you the fucking right to label anyone?

You are a sad, strange little man Hugh Martin and you have my pity.

Go fuck yourself! 8-)

Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:03 am
    Site Admin

The reason I don't answer your questions anymore is because I understand why you ask them. They are setups, little traps you like to lay, so that no matter how they are answered, they give you ammunition for your next attack.

Another reason I no longer engage you is that there is too much BS to counter, and this is by your deliberate design. For example, "... illegal fully automatic weapons keep on your property...". This is utter nonsense, which is why I let you keep on spewing it. I don't need to defend myself when you are busy putting your own head in the noose.

The third reason I don't engage is because you are a sociopath. The correct way to deal with a sociopath after exposing them and returning to them a sample of what they dish out is to break off contact.

You are clearly a game player, Andy, a deceiver and a manipulator, and you only know how to play the game one way -- as a sociopath plays it. That is your weakness, and in the hands of someone that understands sociopaths, it is your undoing. You're truly busted, and the more you attempt to cover it up, the more obvious it becomes.

Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:41 am

For example, "... illegal fully automatic weapons keep on your property...". This is utter nonsense, which is why I let you keep on spewing it.

For the record, are you denying that Truthunter lives on your property?

Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:59 am

Your a really sick son of a bitch Andy, threatening Chico with Homeland security. Makes sense why so many people call the gestapo under anonymous conditions to do their dirty work for them. And you think mentioning your personal information equates calling the Homeland legitimate? You don't think anyone is reading this board anyway! GTFO. Just vote yourself out of here.

Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:28 pm

andywight wrote:
    For example, "... illegal fully automatic weapons keep on your property...". This is utter nonsense, which is why I let you keep on spewing it.

For the record, are you denying that Truthunter lives on your property?

Well you fell right into that one Hugh, don't you love how Skype chat saves everything!

I'll give you one last chance to come clean and tell the truth about your relationship with Truthunter or I will post the logs of our conversation about him.

Busted telling lies again Hugh Martin!!!

Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:51 pm

Everyone lies but you Andy? Your splitting hairs with morality and obsessing over the record to the point of using the homeland against Chic?

Are you Mad man?

Get a hold of yourself. Look at what your doing? You are going to physically hurt someone. Who is in virtual commando world?

Calm the frack down man. This place is a piece of shit anyways. Why do you bother?

Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:49 pm

I attest Andy is writing up a report for the Homeland under the trigger of his mania. Please vote yes for suspension.

Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:01 pm
    Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next