Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Suspension poll - UncleZook 

UncleZook should be suspended (third time -- two week suspension).
Yes 100%  100%  [ 3 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 3

Suspension poll - UncleZook 

Post Re: Suspension poll - UncleZook
Can we set up another suspension Poll for Zook. His spew is completely contrary to reality, narcissistic and full of propaganda and hes flooding the board with it.

Pax

Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:39 pm

I figured it was only a matter of time before the false flag fifth columinst, Mags, who waxes about freedom of speech and the blight of censorship ... decides to choose which speech is appropriate and which speech isn't.

Mine apparently has too much truth in it to be allowed ongoing discussion.

Pax

ps: A free clue as to Mags' Zionist allegiance ... is his earlier usage of the false flag coinage "anti-Semitism" which was invented by the Zionist agenda to scuttle speech. He hurled that coinage at the NODISINFO website (in the Zionist mole) thread.

ps2: Still need convincing? Ask Mags to disavow Zionism and all it stands for ... and see how he replies.

:jest:

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:57 pm

Ya im a fifth columnist paid by Sorros Zook. You got me. Thinking on this, im going to find Sorros and ask where the hell is my paycheck. Im with the Zionist and their puppet regime the US. :lol: :face:

Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:22 pm

Lets even take this further Zook. Let me accept the worst extreme of your proposed preponderance that I am unconsciously obeying the Zionist Sorros NLP mind game. OK?

What the Hell am I diverting? Zionism is running the USA? The Green Back Drug that most economics systems are addicted too?
WW3 will get done to profiteer the War lords ensuring the Agenda for the Eugenics who use Confusion to divide and conquer our species?

Do you even know what your talking about?

Or is it just because you are born jewish you are suspect? That Biology determines intelligence? The Eugenicist sure believe that. I do not. Race does not matter. All men are created equal. I discern from man on how he thinks. Race does not predispose this as that would be Racism.

Last edited by magamud on Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:30 pm

Now if you want to concede that you are mimicking Racist behaviors and show some insight as to why.

I am willing to drop this suspension poll.

Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:40 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Can we set up another suspension Poll for Zook. His spew is completely contrary to reality, narcissistic and full of propaganda and hes flooding the board with it.

Personally, I agree with you -- Zook is trolling the forum. If anyone were to behave the same way on any forum where Zook is a moderator, Zook would not hesitate to ban such a person. How's that for extreme hypocrisy?

Andy has indicated to me that he will not participate in any vote, which means we only have three voting members. The only way we can suspend Zook with at least 75% consensus is by unanimous vote, meaning Zook must also vote Yes. So it appears to me that our voting system is currently nonfunctional due to the lack of a minimum of four voting members.

Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:24 am

Since there are only 3 voting members 2/3 of a vote should be sufficient imho.

Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:27 am

magamud wrote:
Ya im a fifth columnist paid by Sorros Zook. You got me. Thinking on this, im going to find Sorros and ask where the hell is my paycheck. Im with the Zionist and their puppet regime the US. :lol: :face:

The Catholic system has something called "tithes" ... 10% of one's pay for the tribal church for the greater tribal good, as it were.

From that we can deduce the probability that the Zionist-overrun synagogues in America have a similar commitment from their membership, for the greater tribal good. As it were.

So, Mags, you can put up a facade if you want ... but critical thinkers read your childlike arguments for what they are. You don't need to be on Soros' payroll, Mags, to be a fifth column servant of the Zionist bankster empire ... nay, not even on your local Zionist chieftain's payroll. Heck, you may indeed be a portion of the payroll itself via the aforementioned commitment to your tribal synagogue.

As for your last statement, yes, it does appear that you are in cahoots with the Zionist regime at some level. Waterboy?? Who knows.

But if you want to clear yourself of the logical implications of your overall contributions to this forum, namely, posts that abet the power pyramid by maintaining generality, confusion, uncertainty, camouflage, etc. ... as the pyramid attempts full spectrum dominance ... then simply answer this ... do you disavow Zionism? ... and do you identify the Zionist state of Israel as a terrorist state?

The sovereign states of Moral Courage and Moral Cowardice ... both eagerly await your answers.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Last edited by UncleZook on Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:15 pm

magamud wrote:

Personally, I agree with you -- Zook is trolling the forum. If anyone were to behave the same way on any forum where Zook is a moderator, Zook would not hesitate to ban such a person. How's that for extreme hypocrisy?

Let's see ... when Chico calls me a sociopath/narcissist - and he does so liberally and reactively - then he is a truthseeker, whose speech is sacrosanct. But when I call him a gatekeeper/fifth columnist - a logical implication of his contributions here, btw - then I am being a troll.

Furthermore, he alleges Spectrum is a collection of dictators with ban hammers ... while lauding his own forum as being one of the last great bastions of free speech still left in alternative media. Yet he swings the collective ban hammer of his cult followers - and make no mistake about it, United Fifth Column, exists mainly to observe the cult of Chico and chasing the goose of sociopathy - quite regularly ... and lands it on his target from time to time.

Chico's motto may as well be, "Free speech for me ... laned speech for everyone else. Now get in that lane or you'll be ticketed for a violation!"

Seriously folks, if one cannot appreciate the totalitarian fascist mindset at work in the labors of Mags and Chico ... then we are indeed doomed. It is not dissimilar to teh fascism in Bill Ryan's House, where yours truly got booted shortly after daring to question Sweet William about a system mole, Paul Hawken (in the Blessed Unrest thread there).

The topic of Zionist moles is verbotim here at The Fifth Column (newly christened by yours truly) ... as Andy and Mr. ULY quickly found out when attempting to discuss Adam Kokesh ... as I am finding out now myself.

Quote:
Andy has indicated to me that he will not participate in any vote, which means we only have three voting members. The only way we can suspend Zook with at least 75% consensus is by unanimous vote, meaning Zook must also vote Yes. So it appears to me that our voting system is currently nonfunctional due to the lack of a minimum of four voting members.

It's nonfunctional now ... but leave it to Chico to attempt a modification of the existing rules so that the cult leader of the church of Chico has access to the ban hammer, e.g. if none of the formal methods of excommunication work. He's already modified it several times before to execute ban warrants in the past.

Pax

ps: A word to the wise, tread carefully if you want to discuss Zionism or its many moles here at The Fifth Column.

Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:41 pm

magamud wrote:
Since there are only 3 voting members 2/3 of a vote should be sufficient imho.

And supposing there is only two voting members left (believing in fidelity between comments espousing the sanctity of free speech, and the practice thereof, I exempt myself from the banning methodologies of The Fifth Column) ... what should the cutoff threshold be? Unanimity? Or are Chico's votes weighted?

:jest:

Pax

ps: You tickleMonkeys, tickle me.

Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next