Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Suspension poll - UncleZook 

UncleZook should be suspended (third time -- two week suspension).
Yes 100%  100%  [ 3 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 3

Suspension poll - UncleZook 

Post Re: Suspension poll - UncleZook
Get the Jews :lol:

Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:13 am

magamud wrote:
Get the Jews :lol:

The above is the kind of remark and gratuitous injection that makes light of the seriousness of Zionist occupation ... of the government, of the military, of the health system, of the education system, of the popular media, of sports management, etc.

Zionists Jews control the show. <--------- cold hard fact.

That said, "Get the Zionist Jews!" ... would have merit.

By contrast, "Get the Jews!" ... seeks to confuse the issue, infuse racism into the mix, fold the blood-stained spot of Zionist Jews inside the larger white blanket of righteous Jews (so that the spot can be hidden) ... in short, it's what is expected from witting minions of the bankster empire, e.g. the fifth column.

Well done, Mags ... your slick attempt at humor merely reveals more of your personal affiliations with the bankster empire.

Pax

ps: Patterns are a bitch, Mags ... you and Chico continue to yield patterns ... both fifth columnists ... both moral cowards ... both closet censors ... both false flag truthseekers (e.g. a pair of oxymorons) ... both possibly regular morons (LOL)... both pointing towards goose trails. One major difference is that Chico is a common sociopath; and you're a common tribal animal.

:jest: <------------- this icon is an example of genuine humor, Mags

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:45 am

My "get the Jews" is satire to the utter depravity our species falls into with Gestapo type dynamics.

It would be very smart to see the conflict of interest with Israel on our US political body, media and entertainment and separate it.

Thats a more balanced and wise approach imho.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:34 pm

magamud wrote:
My "get the Jews" is satire to the utter depravity our species falls into with Gestapo type dynamics.

Are you sure it's not the species falling into false flag Anti-Defamation League-type dynamics?

I mean, who really goes around saying "Get the Jews!" in the 21st century?

One can make a sound argument that Zionist Jews have been dressing as victims for as long as the mainstream media has seized being independent and had been taken over by the Rothschild gang of privateers and monopoly men . Wolves in sheep's clothing, as it were. Perpetrating crimes while simultaneously pretending to be the victim, is a time-worn tool in the toolbox of the bankster empire (e.g. an organization of sociopaths).

Quote:
It would be very smart to see the conflict of interest with Israel on our US political body, media and entertainment and separate it.

Thats a more balanced and wise approach imho.

You can dress it up any way you like, Mags, but truth is the supreme balancing and enlightening force. And the truth of the matter is ... Israel - the virtual Rothschild estate - has taken over and occupied America using a parasite-host dynamic. It's not so much conflict of interest as it is a vampire's bite and suction.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:16 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
ps: Patterns are a bitch, Mags ... you and Chico continue to yield patterns ... both fifth columnists ... both moral cowards ... both closet censors ... both false flag truthseekers (e.g. a pair of oxymorons) ... both possibly regular morons (LOL)... both pointing towards goose trails. One major difference is that Chico is a common sociopath; and you're a common tribal animal.

And the above quote illustrates your pattern of lies, deception, manipulation, twisting the truth, name-calling, game-playing, role reversal, obfuscation, prevarication, narcissism, and lack of empathy. And those are all typical characteristics of what psychological disorder? Zionist Jew? Bankster?

No.

Sociopath.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:09 pm

UncleZook wrote:

And the above quote illustrates your pattern of lies, deception, manipulation, twisting the truth, name-calling, game-playing, role reversal, obfuscation, prevarication, narcissism, and lack of empathy. And those are all typical characteristics of what psychological disorder? Zionist Jew? Bankster?

Quite the subjective list of characteristics you have there, Chico. Did you pick them out of the ether so you can advance an opinion that I'm a sociopath? What ... nonsociopaths do not engage in name-calling??
:jest:

Seriously folks ... I think we all know who the real sociopath is (between Chico and me). It's someone who is so out of touch with reality that he will throw anything at the wall in the hope that it will stick.

Quote:
No.
Sociopath.

A one gallop horse on a one horse gallop.

Pax

ps: Let me set the record straight (yet again) ... it is the organization of sociopathy that is problematic (e.g. dangerous) to the species. Sociopathy in itself is only problematic at the individual level and is not a big concern to the species, may even be a feature of the species as it seeks to retain identity at this stage of its evolution.

ps2: Sociopathy is only problematic when it is coupled together with power ... and power is a function of organization. It increases with increasing organization.

Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:25 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Quite the subjective list of characteristics you have there, Chico.

Redirecting a valid criticism back onto the criticizer is another behavioral pattern sociopaths use. You do this consistently, Zook. It is a function of the game-playing outlook that sociopaths have of life. If the opponent makes a good argument that cannot be the denied, the sociopath applies the same argument back onto the opponent. That this argument makes no sense when applied to the opponent is of no concern to the sociopath. So you deflect and obfuscate by trying to pin the sociopath diagnosis on me when it is you that displays all the classic characteristics of a sociopath.

UncleZook wrote:
Seriously folks ... I think we all know who the real sociopath is (between Chico and me).

See what I mean? And yes, I think we do know.

Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:31 pm

Quote:
Are you sure it's not the species falling into false flag Anti-Defamation League-type dynamics?

Nope

Quote:
is a time-worn tool in the toolbox of the bankster empire (e.g. an organization of sociopaths).

I agree its a long standing Con game, but evil continues to thrive even though bankers and other labels die. Now if people knew sociopathy has infected our species. Things would change!

Quote:
but truth is the supreme balancing and enlightening force.

I still agree with this statement, but in time this might be a forgone conclusion, if not already so...

Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:44 pm
Site Admin

Hey, Zook! Take a look at the poll. The necessary 75% consensus level has been reached (3 out of 4), so you are scheduled for a two week suspension starting at midnight tonight. If you would like to make any further comments on UP, you have about five hours to do so, or else you will have to wait two weeks.

I'm sure your suspension will be detrimental to the entertainment value UP delivers to the few readers of this forum, but those are the breaks. We will somehow struggle along without you. I'm sure you will be back, because when the Powers-That-Be assign you the task of destroying the United People forum, you must make every effort to do so in the hope of gaining favor and rising higher in the sociopathic power pyramid. I understand that the pursuit of power and control is the raison d'etre of every sociopath, so of course you must be true to what you are. A leopard can't change its spots. No hard feelings from my end. I will be both happy and sad to see you again in two weeks. Bon repos.

Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:45 am

So?

I'm supposed to be moved by a tin pot excommunication from Chico's Fifth Column ... initiated by a Zionist tribal animal (Mags) ... egged on by a garden variety sociopath (Chico) ... and we can guess, a banana with an identity crisis (Andy)??

I think the Sun will come up tomorrow just as surely as it came up today.

:jest:

ps: My purpose as a genuine truthseeker is mostly over here anyways, namely, to expose Chico's forum as a fifth column designed to support the sundry scams by the bankster empire and its default chaemleon, the Zionist occupiers of minds, bodies, and souls ... scams including Wikileaks, Anonymous, OWS, etc. ... scammers including Assange, Kokesh, Snowden, etc.

ps2: This place was alive with truths and the record being set straight ... during the two previous times I was here to express my views. That is, before the point-headed power perches at this popsicle pyramid palace masquerading as a free speech zone, decided to move against my speech. It may be alive yet again if I do decide to come back in two weeks. But I highly doubt it. Three times is a charm. And I think I've charmed the snakes here long enough. Time to move on to greener pastures where truths have a chance to find the Sun and flower. I heard a rumor that the Sun will be arriving tomorrow.

Last edited by UncleZook on Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next