Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Suspension poll - UncleZook 

UncleZook should be suspended (third time -- two week suspension).
Yes 100%  100%  [ 3 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 3

Suspension poll - UncleZook 

Post Re: Suspension poll - UncleZook
Quote:
Or is it just because you are born jewish you are suspect? That Biology determines intelligence? The Eugenicist sure believe that. I do not. Race does not matter. All men are created equal. I discern from man on how he thinks. Race does not predispose this as that would be Racism.

Utter BS and derivative S.

Nowhere in my arguments - here or elsewhere - have I ever blamed a Jewish person for being Jewish. I have blamed them for being Zionist ... for that, guilty as charged, take me to the guillotine.

You are now fetching to rationalize your inexcusable silence against the Zionist agenda as it promotes racism against Arabs ... CHOSENism against gentiles ... and censorship against truthseekers via the shibboleth, "anti-Semite!".

Once again: do you support Zionism? And do you believe that Israel is a terrorist state?

(Moral courage and moral cowardice both await your answers.)

But I don't want to put you on the hot seat alone. Being an ethnic Hindu, how would I fare if asked about Hindus and extreme Hinduism? Well, here's something I once wrote in a newsgroup before I discovered web forums:
http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive ... 00078.html

beginExcerpt

Loogie wrote:
>>zookumar yelubandi wrote:
>>"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-JrU54W6qU&feature=PlayList&p=79166C23B96CF034&index=2";
>>
>>-zookumar-
>
>Zook
>It is bigger than that. Christianity has been hijacked by the Neocons.
>Islam has been hijacked by nutjobs...it is all part of the BIG picture.
>:L

Yup. My own religion, Hinduism - to be accurate, I consider
myself spiritual and not a member of any organized religion - has been
somewhat hijacked by extremist Hindus and their political action
vehicle, the BJP. So you are correct, it's the extremists in each
grouping that mock the larger grouping. Still, the danger lies not with
the fact that they are extremists, but that they have co-opted the will
of the larger groupings; here, you can be sure that the central bankers
have paid and bought the souls of extremists in all the major religions.

To wit, I wouldn't trust a BJP skunk any more than I would trust
other phony, extremist skunks such as televangelist Pat Robertson or
rabbi Abraham Cooper ... and I have my suspicions about muslim clerics
such as the late Ayatollah Khomeini (CIA operative??).

end

You see, Mags, I don't have a racist bone n my body. That you would attempt to bark such a portrayal says something more about you than me ... and can only boomerang on you.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:22 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
And supposing there is only two voting members left ... what should the cutoff threshold be?

I agree with Zook here that there is a point where high consensus is not possible because the group becomes too small. A dictator can claim 100% consensus in his group of one, but in truth there is no consensus.

I have in the past adjusted the experimental and non-conventional model used to run UP when we have run into unforeseen difficulties and lay broken for extended periods of time. While most forum operators won't allow their forums to lie broken for extended periods, as they have underlying agendas to fulfill (money, ego, political, etc.), I can. My only purpose for starting this forum was to pursue the truth, so whether the forum "succeeds" or not in the conventional sense is unimportant to me. It can lay broken forever as far as I'm concerned, as that in itself illustrates the ugly truth that non-sociopathic people apparently cannot unite for the common good, but are instead deceived and manipulated by a sociopathic minority (represented here by Zook at the moment) into disunity and servitude.

As always, I am open to suggestions on how the forum should be organized, though I reserve the right to refuse the conventional organizational structures used by the other "successful" forums, which in my eyes are complete failures (Avalon, Nexus, Universal Spectrum, etc.) due to their "controlled opposition" natures, easily identified by the censorship and banning that they rely on to maintain acceptable group-think. We don't do that here, and the way we have dealt with Zook is ample proof of that. We allow his voice to be heard even as he does his best to sow discord and destroy the forum. It's pretty amazing stuff, when you stop and think about it.

Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:14 pm

UncleZook wrote:
And supposing there is only two voting members left ... what should the cutoff threshold be?

I agree with Zook here that there is a point where high consensus is not possible because the group becomes too small. A dictator can claim 100% consensus in his group of one, but in truth there is no consensus.

I have in the past adjusted the experimental and non-conventional model used to run UP when we have run into unforeseen difficulties and lay broken for extended periods of time. While most forum operators won't allow their forums to lie broken for extended periods, as they have underlying agendas to fulfill (money, ego, political, etc.), I can. My only purpose for starting this forum was to pursue the truth, so whether the forum "succeeds" or not in the conventional sense is unimportant to me. It can lay broken forever as far as I'm concerned, as that in itself illustrates the ugly truth that non-sociopathic people apparently cannot unite for the common good, but are instead deceived and manipulated by a sociopathic minority (represented here by Zook at the moment) into disunity and servitude.

As always, I am open to suggestions on how the forum should be organized, though I reserve the right to refuse the conventional organizational structures used by the other "successful" forums, which in my eyes are complete failures (Avalon, Nexus, Universal Spectrum, etc.) due to their "controlled opposition" natures, easily identified by the censorship and banning that they rely on to maintain acceptable group-think. We don't do that here, and the way we have dealt with Zook is ample proof of that. We allow his voice to be heard even as he does his best to sow discord and destroy the forum. It's pretty amazing stuff, when you stop and think about it.

I know you want to make this forum a place of Blessed Unrest, Chico ... ain't gonna happen as long as a genuine truthseeker like myself is still allowed to express himself. After all, most of the important truths about the corrupt world we live in, are hard and disconcerting ... and disuniting. Seeking unity in this regard amounts to seeking conformity under the umbrella of soft truths, gated truths, trivial truths.

Perhaps you'd like more koolaid drinkers here at your forum, Chico ... for that kind loves unity, community, and peace ... even at the expense of truths, and perhaps at the expense of truths.

Well, excuse me for tipping over your koolaid bucket and its flavored fluid of sociopathy.

Pax

ps: Don't ever call yourself a free speech advocate, for you are not.

ps2: This forum had already been destroyed ... you saw to that with your contributions in the past year. Further destruction is merely rearranging the ruins.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Last edited by UncleZook on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Quote:
It's pretty amazing stuff, when you stop and think about it.

I agree...

Zook do you have any content for this board exposing the sociopaths?

Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:06 pm

magamud wrote:
Quote:
It's pretty amazing stuff, when you stop and think about it.

I agree...

Zook do you have any content for this board exposing the sociopaths?

Yes, I have been posting content about sociopaths in all my time here at The Fifth Column, and at all levels.

From exposing the Rothschilds to the Rockefellers ... from Chomsky to Dershowitz ... from Assange (mendax) to Kokesh ... all the way down to Chico, the garden variety sociopath.

But I don't think you're a sociopath, Mags ... merely a moral coward unwilling to break free from his cultural upbringing and conditioning to seek truths that exist beyond the cultural pastures ... a righteous Jew that seeks sanctuary in the Zionist fifth column because he doesn't want to be targeted by Zionist Jews, e.g. by appearing as a zebra out of the herd. Indeed, I think you're stooging for the bankster empire because you believe that that gives you cloak and protection from the scanning eyes of the Zionist brotherhood.

I really think you want to be free of the cultural pastures you were raised on ... and kudos to you for that ... but that you lack the backbone to venture onto the free range of liberties; of ideas; of humanities; and in general, of the naked human experience. A shame, really.

I really wish more righteous Jews possessed the backbone that Norman Finkelstein has <---------- now there is a genuine compassionate truthful intelligent human being if ever was one:

Pax

ps: How about that, Mags ... you asked for content exposing sociopaths ... and I gave you content highlighting an empath.

:jest:

Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:39 pm

Christ were making some progress. You only used Chico and I for 50% of it. Thats better then 100%. As far as I know my taxes, the poisoning done to me, my species destruction, and our current direction is not being managed by Chic. Unless the devil himself is using this board as a platform for his integrity. Chic a sith lord?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58JrxLL3u2s

Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:47 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
I know you want to make this forum a place of Blessed Unrest, Chico ...

You don't know squat, Zook. You just think you know everything.

UncleZook wrote:
ain't gonna happen as long as a genuine truthseeker like myself is still allowed to express himself.

You give yourself way too much credit when none is due. That's normal for a narcissistic sociopath.

UncleZook wrote:
ps: Don't ever call yourself a free speech advocate, for you are not.

P.S. Don't tell me what to do. You have no sway giving me advice.

UncleZook wrote:
ps2: This forum had already been destroyed ... you saw to that with your contributions in the past year. Further destruction is merely rearranging the ruins.

More "twist and shout". You are so predictable, and you can't even see it.

Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:29 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Yes, I have been posting content about sociopaths in all my time here at The Fifth Column, and at all levels.

BS. You post content denigrating others and flattering yourself. You condemn some people (Rothschilds, Soros, etc.) who are sociopaths without ever examining their sociopathy. You are so full of BS it is pathetic.

UncleZook wrote:
But I don't think you're a sociopath, Mags

You play the sociopaths' game of buttering up potential minions while roasting potential foes. You think that only what you think is the truth -- "But I don't think you're a sociopath, Mags". You have no clue how transparent you are to those who understand sociopathy.

UncleZook wrote:
... merely a moral coward unwilling to break free from his cultural upbringing and conditioning to seek truths that exist beyond the cultural pastures ... a righteous Jew that seeks sanctuary in the Zionist fifth column because he doesn't want to be targeted by Zionist Jews, e.g. by appearing as a zebra out of the herd.

Good God, you are one sick cookie, Zook!

Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:40 pm
Site Admin

After some thought, I have set up the poll for suspending Zook. Andy had asked for this poll earlier (and Mags said not now), and now Mags has asked for the poll, so I should put it together even if we may not be able to reach 75% consensus due to insufficient voters. It's possible that Zook may want to vote for his own suspension (part of playing the "game" to manipulate others), and it's possible Andy may not be able to resist casting the deciding vote. In any event, the poll is live with no expiration date, and you may change your vote at any time.

Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:28 pm

After some thought, I have set up the poll for suspending Zook. Andy had asked for this poll earlier (and Mags said not now), and now Mags has asked for the poll, so I should put it together even if we may not be able to reach 75% consensus due to insufficient voters. It's possible that Zook may want to vote for his own suspension (part of playing the "game" to manipulate others), and it's possible Andy may not be able to resist casting the deciding vote. In any event, the poll is live with no expiration date, and you may change your vote at any time.

Yup. Let the games of the fifth column censors, begin!

Should I light the torch? ... and do I get to make a speech at the closing ceremonies?
:jest:

Pax

Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next