Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Suspension poll - andywight 

Andywight should be suspended (first time -- two day suspension).
Yes 67%  67%  [ 2 ]
No 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 3

Suspension poll - andywight 

Post Re: Suspension poll - andywight
I relinquish my vote and concede control of the board to Chic.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:00 pm

magamud wrote:

Don't be such a cry baby mags, but saying this I can now see how the US is in such a mess, haven't you and most of the American public already conceded control?

I'm not conceding my vote, so you can both go fuck yourselves!!!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:54 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
...haven't you and most of the American public already conceded control? I'm not conceding my vote, so you can both go fuck yourselves!!!

The problem is not that the American public has conceded control to their leaders. The problem is that sociopaths have acquired control and are subtly raping the American public. As above, so below. Andy is doing the same thing in this forum.

Thanks again for the confirmation of your sociopathic nature, Andy. There is certainly no doubt in my mind that you are a sociopath. Like I said, you expose yourself with every post.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:25 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:

I understand the purpose of your gesture. It's clear we need some corrective action, but the existing mechanisms are jammed.

Effective immediately, andywight is suspended for 2 days. Because andywight has been thoroughly exposed as a destructive, game-playing sociopath, I am disqualifying him permanently from the Voters Group. He has lost the right to make any decisions concerning the actions of this forum.

Precedence for this unusual action is the GW debacle and its resolution as defined in this post. My statement now is a variation of my statement then:

Quote:
Nothing has been done by forum members to address any of the real problems on the forum, nor can anything be done in the current environment of discord, deliberate sabotage, and deceptive manipulation, so I'm returning to duty as forum founder and implementing the following changes immediately.

• All accounts of members acting in a manner contrary to the stated goals of the forum may be suspended at my option.
  • All accounts of members acting in a manner blatantly disrespectful of others may be suspended at my option.

After observing the shameful behavior of some established members here, it is clear that a seniority-based power system is easily undermined by destructive personalities. We see the same thing in the outside world where a few sociopaths rule the roost, much to the detriment of the vast majority.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:18 pm

I want to earnestly thank everyone for participating, I have learned much from this experience. It is clear sociopaths try to disarm humans by any means necessary. There is nothing they won't do. Only a good knowledge base of sociopathy will allow humans to defend themselves. Either they will identify them or sociopaths will camouflage their disguise even deeper and not risk exposure.

This is no easy task, because the corruption will sew dissent into the collective reflecting the lies of what it is being accused. This is a very powerful attack and for those who have not been at the beginning of the exposure will they "follow" the leaders who expose them? This confusion is due to the nature of truth and how it serves both sides. One side seeking the whole truth and nothing but the truth and the other using half truths. Very well exhibited by Andy and Zook with a special wide open game playing at the end of this banning.

This stuff is pure tragedy, but due to the large scale of the problem it can become comedy.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:33 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I want to earnestly thank everyone for participating, I have learned much from this experience. It is clear sociopaths try to disarm humans by any means necessary. There is nothing they won't do. Only a good knowledge base of sociopathy will allow humans to defend themselves.

I second that.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4