Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Suspension poll - UncleZook 

UncleZook should be suspended (third time -- two week suspension).
Yes 100%  100%  [ 3 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 3

Suspension poll - UncleZook 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: Suspension poll - UncleZook
Contact andywight
PM:
Send private message
User statistics
Joined:
Wed May 04, 2011 1:40 pm
Last visited:
Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:32 pm
Total posts:
1436 | Search user’s posts
(10.12% of all posts / 1.68 posts per day)
Most active forum:
General Discussion
(354 Posts / 24.65% of user’s posts)
Most active topic:
The Lotus Eaters
(74 Posts / 5.15% of user’s posts)


No need to guess anymore about that third vote, wot? :jest:

Pax

ps: To his credit, Mr. ULY has not participated in this fifth column feeding frenzy.

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:33 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:33 pm
Posts: 4156
Reply with quote
Post Re: Suspension poll - UncleZook
Zook do you believe that biologically wiping out the Jewish gene will solve your problem with evil?

_________________
Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.


Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:59 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9688
Reply with quote
Post Re: Suspension poll - UncleZook
What's this? The poll has changed! We may have a reprieve of Uncle Zook's suspension!

Given that we appear to have an unstable consensus, UncleZook will not be suspended at midnight tonight after all. This is certainly an unexpected twist. I hope I won't have to endure charges of misconduct in dealing with this unusual development. I can see it now -- Zook calling me a dictator because he is suspended, and then Zook calling me a dictator because he is not suspended.

But hey, that's our UncleZook! Gotta love him! (or suspend him)

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:34 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: Suspension poll - UncleZook
magamud wrote:
Zook do you believe that biologically wiping out the Jewish gene will solve your problem with evil?


Fifth column shifting discourses at play again. Nice try.

Mags, the resident tribal animal, redirects my admonition of the Zionist memetic tribe and points it in the direction of the genetic Jewish tribe ... so that his Zionist tribalism can be sanctified by the virtues of Jewish tribalism.

Once again, full spectrum dominance bankster evils are being orchestrated by the memetic Zionist tribe, not the genetic Jewish tribe.


Pax

ps: In any event, if Mags can't - or won't - distinguish between the righteous Jews and the contemptuous Zionists, how does he expect websites like NODISINFO to do the same?

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Last edited by UncleZook on Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.



Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:51 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: Suspension poll - UncleZook
What's this? The poll has changed! We may have a reprieve of Uncle Zook's suspension!

Given that we appear to have an unstable consensus, UncleZook will not be suspended at midnight tonight after all. This is certainly an unexpected twist. I hope I won't have to endure charges of misconduct in dealing with this unusual development. I can see it now -- Zook calling me a dictator because he is suspended, and then Zook calling me a dictator because he is not suspended.

But hey, that's our UncleZook! Gotta love him! (or suspend him)


Not only unstable consensus ... but unstable voters.

The three voters have all been banned elsewhere - by now, it should be clear for obvious reasons - and are merely lashing out to balance their public humiliations. Humiliated elsewhere is one thing ... but to be humiliated time and again on one's own forum by superior facts, analyses, and arguments ... is a lot to bear for the average mind, and too much to bear for fascist, unstable minds.

Anyone that dares draw attention to the paucity of intellectual process on this forum, is automatically an enemy of the state. As it were.

The Universe always seeks balance.

I bear no great grudge against the titwits. After all, it's hard to suckle on a dry tit. Wot?

Pax

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:14 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9688
Reply with quote
Post Re: Suspension poll - UncleZook
UncleZook wrote:
Not only unstable consensus ... but unstable voters.

If the poll can maintain a 75% consensus for 24 hours, UncleZook will be suspended for two weeks.

UncleZook wrote:
The three voters have all been banned elsewhere - by now, it should be clear for obvious reasons - and are merely lashing out to balance their public humiliations.

Still attacking the messengers, are we? And ignoring the message? So what else can we expect from UncleZook?

UncleZook wrote:
Humiliated elsewhere is one thing ... but to be humiliated time and again on one's own forum by superior facts, analyses, and arguments ... is a lot to bear for the average mind, and too much to bear for fascist, unstable minds.

You are, of course, implying that UncleZook is doing the humiliating with his unassailable premises, flawless logic, infallible discernment, understated ego, and unquestionable reasoning. I would dare to suggest that only you hold that opinion.

UncleZook wrote:
Anyone that dares draw attention to the paucity of intellectual process on this forum, is automatically an enemy of the state.

We are well aware of your position -- that the only intellectual process that occurs among men takes place in your head. Anyone that disagrees is automatically an enemy of the Zook.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:58 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9688
Reply with quote
Post Re: Suspension poll - UncleZook
Well, the poll seems to have stabilized in favor of UncleZook's two-week suspension, so the suspension is now in effect. Get some rest, Zook, recharge your batteries, and rethink your arguments. I expect more reasonable and logical arguments from you when you return, and I would especially like to see some better supporting evidence to back those arguments. Could I have less oversimplification and less binary thinking as well, or is that asking too much? I can always hope... And less spam too, please. How about clearer, more concise posts? Less confusion and obfuscation. Less name-calling, less vulgarity, less boasting, less certainty, less deception, less manipulation, less game-playing, less spin, less rewriting history, and maybe drop the whole "twist and shout" thing altogether. We really don't appreciate a trolling gatekeeper. Maybe that kind of work seems like the best way to pay the bills, but there are other options, if you think outside the box.

I think you can do it. Make me proud.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:58 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:33 pm
Posts: 4156
Reply with quote
Post Re: Suspension poll - UncleZook
Can you ban Zook for a couple of weeks too? Need time to tend to the soil and plant some new content on this board. He just blow torches everything with his megalomania convolution. He will be back, because he will always be referenced here to exhibit sociopathic behaviors. He's left oodles and oodles of data.

I'm not so sure banning sociopaths from places of power will be enough. There has to be tighter restrictions amongst the tribe. Even as a common man, the dissent they can sew is incredible.

_________________
Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.


Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:17 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9688
Reply with quote
Post Re: Suspension poll - UncleZook
magamud wrote:
Can you ban Zook for a couple of weeks too? Need time to tend to the soil and plant some new content on this board. He just blow torches everything with his megalomania convolution. He will be back, because he will always be referenced here to exhibit sociopathic behaviors. He's left oodles and oodles of data.

:lol: :lol: I'm glad to know I am not the only one thinking this way!

I'm pretty sure Zook is gunning to be suspended. I'm just waiting for him to convince me. I think he's almost there. It just needs a little push. Zook will find a way.

I apologize for my patience and tolerance in this case. Those characteristics are often a virtue, but when faced with sociopaths, they can be a hindrance.

magamud wrote:
I'm not so sure banning sociopaths from places of power will be enough. There has to be tighter restrictions amongst the tribe. Even as a common man, the dissent they can sew is incredible.

Agreed. That's why identifying them in a publicly visible manner is critical. Everyone needs to know who they are at all times. There can be no hiding their "uniqueness".

That's very politically correct of me, wouldn't you say? :lol: Rather than being pariahs, sociopaths are "uniquely enhanced". Don't you know their egos will love that! I was going to say "uniquely deficient", but their egos would reject that for sure, so we have to play to their weaknesses!

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:15 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.