Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Returned to duty 

Post Re: Returned to duty
What a good idea.

Hello fellow forum people. ...........how are you? Seems nobody is home.

What do you think, we could have a forum run by the people for the people.

Sounds familiar.

L&G

xoxoxoxox

Sun May 06, 2012 8:49 am

What a good idea.

Hello fellow forum people. ...........how are you? Seems nobody is home.

What do you think, we could have a forum run by the people for the people.

Sounds familiar.

L&G

xoxoxoxox

You can have any idea, any creative spark...Just make sure that at the end if the day it agrees with mine fuhrer ok?

Sun May 06, 2012 11:08 pm

CHICO - Quote - I seem to recall Andy saying you had given him some information that you dug up on the Internet about Truthunter. I'll have to ask him when he gets back to shore next week, because my memory could be fuzzy. It would be a good idea to confirm that memory, don't you think?

That is completely correct Chico. I found some info that was disturbing about TH. It founded my suspicions about him being violent and a complete libility for the forum. Do you remember him often referring to guns and killing people. Nobody said a word to him about that. I know that the world is watching the forums and this kind of dangerous talk could have us all in deep doo doo.

After doing some research I felt my suspicions were correct and in fact TH was dangerous not only to the forum but to himself. You declared him a friend many times on this forum.

After wanting to speak with a confidant I turned to Andy Right to disucss what needed to be done with this information.

I ASKED HIM TO KEEP THIS INFORMATION CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL WE KNEW WHAT TO DO. I ASKED HIM NOT TO SHARE IT WITH ANYONE JUST NOW. HE PROMSIED ME HE WOULD NOT REVEAL THIS INFORMATION TO ANYONE.

HE WROTE THIS EMAIL TO ME PROMISING NOT TO REVEAL THIS INFO JUST AFTER HE HAD POSTED THIS INFO ON THE FORUM. HE LIED TO ME AND BROKE ANY TRUST I HAD IN HIM.

I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY HARM CAUSED TO TH FOR SHARING THIS INFO WITH ANDY RIGHT.

ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR SHARING THIS PRIVATE INFORMATION WITH THE WORLD. PRIVATE INFORMATION IS REALLY IMPORTANT TO YOU I CAN SEE.

This is total BS "What ever your real name is" aka L&G!

I will be sending you copy's of our correspondence to remind you of this fact and would appreciate that you edit or retract these unfounded accusations!

If you are unable to do this and still feel that these accusations have merit I'm sure you wont then have any problem for me to publish them here.

:D

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue May 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4