Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Returned to duty 

Post Re: Returned to duty
Saw this on Nexus today (I'm not going name the poster, but good one!).

Seems appropriate somehow.

Quote:
if hatred drives the hero who deposes the tyrant.. the hero is doomed
to fulfill the role of darkness and become a tyrant himself ..

Good job on you story DSimon. Enjoyed that.

Fri May 04, 2012 9:03 pm
Site Admin

Canzirka wrote:
Quote:
if hatred drives the hero who deposes the tyrant.. the hero is doomed to fulfill the role of darkness and become a tyrant himself ..

Hatred never drove me against any of the tyrants I faced, Canzirka. But your hatred is becoming more and more obvious. You should look into the mirror yourself while considering that quote.

Fri May 04, 2012 9:46 pm

Chico, it is all about right to privacy issues for me.

Always has been.

Canzirka wrote:
Quote:
if hatred drives the hero who deposes the tyrant.. the hero is doomed to fulfill the role of darkness and become a tyrant himself ..

Hatred never drove me against any of the tyrants I faced, Canzirka. But your hatred is becoming more and more obvious. You should look into the mirror yourself while considering that quote.

Fri May 04, 2012 10:19 pm

BACIS RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL

The Privacy Act in Australia provides you with a number of rights, including:

You must be told why your personal information is being collected and whether it can be given to anyone else

Your personal information can only be collected for a lawful purpose

You have the right to see what information is held about you and have it corrected if it is incorrect, out of date or incomplete (the Freedom of Information Act 1982 also covers this)

You have the right to have your personal information stored securely and protected from unauthorised access or misuse

You have the right to know how your personal information will be used

If you believe your privacy has been infringed you can make a complaint to the department.

Sat May 05, 2012 12:56 am

Canzirka wrote:
Saw this on Nexus today (I'm not going name the poster, but good one!).

Seems appropriate somehow.

Quote:
if hatred drives the hero who deposes the tyrant.. the hero is doomed
to fulfill the role of darkness and become a tyrant himself ..

Good job on you story DSimon. Enjoyed that.

I only act for the glory of mine fuhrer herring, er herr chico....castilone ...German hes da fuhrer yes?!

Sat May 05, 2012 2:08 am
Site Admin

Canzirka wrote:
Chico, it is all about right to privacy issues for me. Always has been.

OCD?

Sat May 05, 2012 5:14 am
Site Admin

The Privacy Act in Australia provides you with a number of rights...

No personal information collected by the administration of this forum has ever been released.

Some members were quite busy finding information on other members, finding ways to pass it around, and then blaming the forum administrator when it leaked out.

Hey, wasn't that GW's strategy with King Art2!? Imagine that....

Do you all use the same playbook?

I seem to recall Andy saying you had given him some information that you dug up on the Internet about Truthunter. I'll have to ask him when he gets back to shore next week, because my memory could be fuzzy. It would be a good idea to confirm that memory, don't you think?

Sat May 05, 2012 5:24 am

Are you having fun slagging everyone now that you have your finger on the ban button?

Oh you like being a dictator.

No more shadow projection....the shadow is on stage.

What you witnessed is people uniting in a common cause re their privacy rights on this forum.

You insist that there was some conspiracy rather than seeing what is right in front of your nose.

You might consider apologizing to Bill Ryan and Richard for accusing them of behaving just like you

are behaving now.

Sat May 05, 2012 5:44 am

CHICO - Quote - I seem to recall Andy saying you had given him some information that you dug up on the Internet about Truthunter. I'll have to ask him when he gets back to shore next week, because my memory could be fuzzy. It would be a good idea to confirm that memory, don't you think?

That is completely correct Chico. I found some info that was disturbing about TH. It founded my suspicions about him being violent and a complete libility for the forum. Do you remember him often referring to guns and killing people. Nobody said a word to him about that. I know that the world is watching the forums and this kind of dangerous talk could have us all in deep doo doo.

After doing some research I felt my suspicions were correct and in fact TH was dangerous not only to the forum but to himself. You declared him a friend many times on this forum.

After wanting to speak with a confidant I turned to Andy Right to disucss what needed to be done with this information.

I ASKED HIM TO KEEP THIS INFORMATION CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL WE KNEW WHAT TO DO. I ASKED HIM NOT TO SHARE IT WITH ANYONE JUST NOW. HE PROMSIED ME HE WOULD NOT REVEAL THIS INFORMATION TO ANYONE.

HE WROTE THIS EMAIL TO ME PROMISING NOT TO REVEAL THIS INFO JUST AFTER HE HAD POSTED THIS INFO ON THE FORUM. HE LIED TO ME AND BROKE ANY TRUST I HAD IN HIM.

I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY HARM CAUSED TO TH FOR SHARING THIS INFO WITH ANDY RIGHT.

ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR SHARING THIS PRIVATE INFORMATION WITH THE WORLD. PRIVATE INFORMATION IS REALLY IMPORTANT TO YOU I CAN SEE.

Last edited by loveandgratitude on Sat May 05, 2012 6:08 am, edited 5 times in total.

Sat May 05, 2012 5:56 am
Site Admin

Canzirka wrote:
What you witnessed is people uniting in a common cause re their privacy rights on this forum.

No, that's what the slick operators tried to sell it as. It was just a lemon.

Sat May 05, 2012 5:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next