Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
The labratory 

Post The labratory
how are all funny lab rats doing welcome to the experiment here at The lab chicos shinny new social experiment where you are the specimen and the ensuing chaos the plan everything has been arranged and you will be allowed to do what ever you want so here is tonites skype log from the master of disaster Chico you wanted dramma here is drama personal info emails nothing is out of bounds so enjoy the skype post he and i had and imagine your in a lab allowed to do what ever you want the cameras aare rolling and the mad scientist is leaving the lab locking the door filming everything and will be back in a few days to validate his results

relieved of duty WTF is that and why are you being such a hard ass its one thing to stand for truth its an other to be hippocritical of what one person ids doing when you have done the same thing on Atticus and nexus from what i have been told so I`ll ask you point blank and expect a straight answer do you have accounts at Atticus and nexus? I will not reavel to anu one if you do , Why the refusal to remove personal information even though the majority of your membership wants it
[6:59:17 PM] Richard Hiltz: " I agree. The only person I know of that has not tried to refrain from putting up personal information on the forum is King Art2, aka GW, who deliberately put her own personal information up on the forum, and then destroyed those posts when her anonymity was compromised."
[7:04:30 PM] Richard Hiltz: she posted that info to see if you would step in and protect forum members from having their personal info posted on the board and you failed miserably her anonymity was never compromised The only thing comprimised was your integrity . You can try to colour it any way you want but thats what happened rom my side of things to leave it shows us what you stood for at one time has shifted and you starting to wear egg on your face . If you have any compassion then you do the right thig if not then you have become what you have fought so hard to expose and that is ad to see be Chico and not a chicopath
[7:06:34 PM] Richard Hiltz: Ya go one ignore me you just prove me right
[7:15:06 PM] Richard Hiltz: [6:50 PM] Richard Hiltz:

<<< relieved of duty WTF is that and why are you being such a hard ass its one thing to stand for truth its an other to be hippocritical of what one person ids doing when you have done the same thing on Atticus and nexus from what i have been told so I`ll ask you point blank and expect a straight answer do you have accounts at Atticus and nexus? I will not reavel to anu one if you do , Why the refusal to remove personal information even though the majority of your membership wants it
" I agree. The only person I know of that has not tried to refrain from putting up personal information on the forum is King Art2, aka GW, who deliberately put her own personal information up on the forum, and then destroyed those posts when her anonymity was compromised."
she posted that info to see if you would step in and protect forum members from having their personal info posted on the board and you failed miserably her anonymity was never compromised The only thing comprimised was your integrity . You can try to colour it any way you want but thats what happened rom my side of things to leave it shows us what you stood for at one time has shifted and you starting to wear egg on your face . If you have any compassion then you do the right thig if not then you have become what you have fought so hard to expose and that is ad to see be Chico and not a chicopath
Ya go one ignore me you just prove me right
[7:33:15 PM] Chico: Sorry, was on the phone. Beginning to read now.
[7:37:44 PM] Chico: I am still trying to do the right thing, but people have different ideas on what is right. I am discussing all of this on the forum, which is the proper place for that discussion.
[7:38:17 PM] Chico: You can read it there, and add your opinion.
[8:49:02 PM] Richard Hiltz: i would go in chico but the software won`t because ther is no admin
[8:49:37 PM] Chico: Aren't you a member already?
[8:51:53 PM] Richard Hiltz: yup can`t login
[8:52:09 PM] Chico: Why not?
[8:52:30 PM] Chico: What happens?
[8:55:33 PM] Richard Hiltz: no idea
[8:56:13 PM] Richard Hiltz: gw has been at the hospital all day she just got home raggin is someone else
[8:56:52 PM] Richard Hiltz: she is deserving of an apology on line i think
[8:58:10 PM] Richard Hiltz: skype her if you don`t believe me
[8:59:18 PM] Chico: I am having trouble telling sockpuppets from legit members. That's part of the beauty of it, from GW's perspective.
[8:59:21 PM] Richard Hiltz: she hasn`t been online at up all day
[8:59:39 PM] Chico: I have no way of knowing that.
[9:00:38 PM] Richard Hiltz: why accuse her if your not sure seems nstupid guilty until provrn innocent drama is playing out how does it feel
[9:02:46 PM] Chico: GW is already guilty of using multiple sockpuppets, all designed to confuse the members. It's working.
[9:03:34 PM] Richard Hiltz: you knew of strenia and the mouse
[9:04:10 PM] Chico: It wouldn't surprise me that GW would call in other compadres to pretend to be GW sockpuppets. She plays real dirty, in case you haven't noticed.
[9:04:18 PM] Richard Hiltz: now every new memebr is GW you know how retarded its beginning to look on your board
[9:04:34 PM] Chico: Part of her plan, perhaps?
[9:04:49 PM] Richard Hiltz: fuck are youi blind
[9:04:54 PM] Chico: Yes.
[9:05:35 PM] Richard Hiltz: why does she need a plan all she wants iis here info removed and to be left alone so ahe can go on with whats left of her life
[9:05:59 PM] Chico: I bought that story a while back, too.
[9:06:30 PM] Richard Hiltz: fuck Hugh i must have been wrong about you and your no different then Ryan your integrity is shedding like a bad sunburn by the second
[9:08:07 PM] Chico: So be it. I'm not worried. I don't make money off of this. I have no agenda. My integrity is not the issue, and I don't worry about it. I'm not here to make a name for myself. I'm trying to do something new.
[9:09:00 PM] Richard Hiltz: what are you looking at that is new
[9:09:26 PM] Richard Hiltz: your board is going to be with out members from what i see
[9:09:39 PM] Chico: Why isn't it already?
[9:09:50 PM] Chico: What do I care about member counts?
[9:09:57 PM] Richard Hiltz: you paint it what ever color you want
[9:10:10 PM] Richard Hiltz: shit is still shit ghugh
[9:10:16 PM] Chico: As does everyone else. But that's not truth-seeking.
[9:10:49 PM] Richard Hiltz: there is no truth in this can`t you see this fuck use your coomon sense some times
[9:12:51 PM] Chico: I'm trying to do that.
[9:13:05 PM] Chico: It's a complex situation.
[9:13:30 PM] Chico: I've stepped out of it for the moment.
[9:15:29 PM] Richard Hiltz: you have been out of it for days
[9:16:35 PM] Chico: And will be for who knows how long.
[9:19:20 PM] Chico: Dropping off now to do family things. Thanks for your input. Sorry to disappoint, but I'm doing the best I can.
[10:36:35 PM] Richard Hiltz: are you happy with the show
[10:37:48 PM] Chico: I haven't been watching, busy fixing and eating dinner.
[10:38:10 PM] Chico: I'm sure it will get crazier before it gets better.
[10:38:18 PM] Richard Hiltz: its a good show throwinfg shit every where
[10:38:27 PM] Chico: Wish it wouldn't, but we're dealing with people.
[10:38:46 PM] Richard Hiltz: if you had issues with GW you have issues with me be aware
[10:39:03 PM] Richard Hiltz: some of you have forgotten that
[10:39:13 PM] Chico: I understand you don't like what's going on. Me neither.
[10:40:00 PM] Chico: For me, this is not an issue of friends or enemies.
[10:40:01 PM] Richard Hiltz: you had the power to end it you decided not to so it going to get messy want to create dramam you get to clean up after
[10:41:06 PM] Richard Hiltz: when i seesomething thats is fundementally wrong then i step in and so it quell stop or chaos will rule
[10:41:38 PM] Chico: That may be what you are used to seeing, but that's not what I'm planning. Not planning anything, actually. New territory for me.
[10:41:57 PM] Chico: New territory for a forum, as far as I know.
[10:43:17 PM] Chico: Not sure chaos will continue. Stepping in is the dictator model of forums. UP is different.
[10:43:40 PM | Edited 10:44:00 PM] Chico: If not stepping in causes it to fail, then it fails.
[10:43:46 PM] Chico: It's not my baby.
[10:44:27 PM] Chico: I don't think the way you forum veterans think.
[10:44:36 PM] Chico: Less brainwashing.

Thu May 03, 2012 2:59 am

Post Re: The labratory
enjoy folks youR just a rat in a maze with professor Hugh

Last edited by Northern Boy on Thu May 03, 2012 3:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

Thu May 03, 2012 3:00 am

Chico, I think you have officially lost it. i.e., your mind. This is batshit crazy man. :roll:
Lily

Thu May 03, 2012 3:08 am

Thanks for everything NB

Thu May 03, 2012 3:09 am

Thanks NB. Good to see you here.

Stormborn

Thu May 03, 2012 3:12 am

Well maybe Chico's forum experiment was to see just how far sociopaths can push before those with hearts, integrity, moral and ethical standards finally walk away, disengage and say adios.

So sad as many believed in the goodness of you Chico and your intentions, too bad we are only member numbers that don't count in your words :cry:

Last edited by sandy on Thu May 03, 2012 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 03, 2012 3:16 am

He is into a twisted concept of game theory.

Thu May 03, 2012 3:20 am

Thanks NB..

Thu May 03, 2012 3:22 am

he has been so worried about the physcopath and what did we discover that he has turned into what he tried to expose he has gone from Chico to Chicopath

Thu May 03, 2012 3:22 am

Northern Boy

Thank you for finally bringing some light to this forum. The darkness has been overwhelming for quite some time due to no heart energy.

You supportive Heart Energy has broken through the dark veil even tough it took tough love to do it. I want you to know that your are loved and very much appreciated by me my Brother. :thumbup:

Thu May 03, 2012 3:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next