Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
The labratory 

Post Re: The labratory
he has been so worried about the physcopath and what did we discover that he has turned into what he tried to expose he has gone from Chico to Chicopath

ROFLMAO

Watch "The Trap" that I posted at US NB. It is all about this stuff.

Thu May 03, 2012 3:32 am

Sandy you said almost exactly what I was thinking. Thank you Northern Boy for pointing to the big sign the says LAB over the door. We are an experiment. The only way to deal with this is to NOT support the experiment. WALK AWAY! I will be on Universal Spectrum. If anyone wants to contact me start a thread asking for Stormborn and I will contact you. You may be surprised who I am when I contact you.

Stormborn

Thu May 03, 2012 3:34 am

Stormborn wrote:
Sandy you said almost exactly what I was thinking. Thank you Northern Boy for pointing to the big sign the says LAB over the door. We are an experiment. The only way to deal with this is to NOT support the experiment. WALK AWAY! I will be on Universal Spectrum. If anyone wants to contact me start a thread asking for Stormborn and I will contact you. You may be surprised who I am when I contact you.

Stormborn

Well, that's cryptic, Stormy :? ....I may have to follow you over there, with desert (creme brulee?), bottle of Port, shot glasses, popcorn, blanky and all.... :lol:

Lily
PS: Spooky dropped a bag of pappadums on his way out, I'll bring those too and we can share!

Thu May 03, 2012 7:23 am

You got it wrong NB your the rat in this charade, but I appreciate your input showing everyone how things work...

Thu May 03, 2012 2:19 pm

The lab is still open people! Step right up and be a lab rat. How much will you take before you walk away? That's the test here.

First test: it's a free for all, let's self moderate, but what about those that will not? Will you tolerate them?

Second test: Admin declares polls invalid, then abandons ship and watches your reaction.

Third test: Admin returns and declares everything you did in his absence invalid and the 'system is broken'.

Fourth test: Admin declares martial law. Of course the sock puppets need to go. We all agreed to that, I think, but look at this statement.

Quote:
All accounts of members acting in a manner contrary to the stated goals of the forum may be suspended at my option.
All accounts of members acting in a manner blatantly disrespectful of others may be suspended at my option.

This is a psychological test to see just how much you will take before you disengage folks!

Stormborn

Fri May 04, 2012 4:14 pm

It's a game...

Fri May 04, 2012 4:25 pm

Sat May 05, 2012 12:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2