Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Relieved of duty 

Post Re: Relieved of duty
Quote:
It keeps the forum on a more balanced track.

Its a slippery slope. Plus truth comes from unexpected places, you need to be wide open to gather information.
I say support transparency and anonymity equally in its virtuous regards and let the emergent dynamics take care of themselves.

Wed May 02, 2012 9:23 pm
Site Admin

Lee wrote:
You have chosen to disrupt this process. You have chosen to disrupt high-consensus democracy.

I am continually amazed at how dense some UP members are.

Canzirka's poll is not valid. It failed to meet the minimum required number of voting members because of GW's sockpuppets. There are other reasons why it was flawed from the very beginning, but all of those are unnecessary given that primary failure.

There is a small group of members here with a clear agenda to remove information from others' posts. They do NOT have a high consensus majority here on this forum. Through GW's deception and manipulation, they have made it appear as if they do, and now they are insisting that the administrator carry out their wishes.

That administrator has been accused of tyranny (by these same people) and is now on administrative suspension.

In other words, by way of cheating, the guilty feel fully justified in their demands. Am I the only one that sees the problem here? No, probably not. I believe Magamud has clearly indicated that he sees it, as has Andy. But we have some members, like Canzirka, Lee, and all of GW's sockpuppets, that see no problem whatsoever, much to my consternation as both member and suspended administrator.

Lee, would it not be more accurate to say GW has chosen to disrupt this process, and GW has chosen to disrupt high-consensus democracy? After all, she is the one creating all the sockpuppets (skewing the poll results), and implementing the clever "divide and conquer" strategies.

By the way, I would caution members about taking GW's word as gospel. I have personally learned that she is a master of deception and manipulation, a superb spin-artist, and is not to be trusted. Recording Skype conversations without the knowledge of the participants hardly seems like the actions of one so concerned with individual privacy, does it not?

Actions speak louder than words, for those that can "see".

Wed May 02, 2012 10:21 pm

Hi magamud,

Read "More balanced track" = More peaceful path.

Information could come from unexpected sources, the moderators job is not to prevent that, it's merely to protect the integrity of the forum and it's members when needs be. No agenda, no personal opinion, nothing.

I can only see one member here that could be allowed to do this task without anybody complaining, being one of the most balanced, experienced and mature people here. The thing is would she take on the task and would the forum administration want to admit a moderator on the forum?

Best regards.

magamud wrote:
Quote:
It keeps the forum on a more balanced track.

Its a slippery slope. Plus truth comes from unexpected places, you need to be wide open to gather information.
I say support transparency and anonymity equally in its virtuous regards and let the emergent dynamics take care of themselves.

Wed May 02, 2012 10:23 pm

GB,
Who would be your suggested Moderator?

Wed May 02, 2012 10:31 pm

Lee wrote:
Yes..

We knew that during the poll. We also knew the poll wasn't to Chico's satisfaction of being unbiased. Seemingly, not to the satisfaction of some others either. However, the 'people' continued to vote and made their voices clear in the consensus. Many have also made there voices clear in continuing to ask for personal information to be removed. They have also been specific on what personal information.

We still need to work out how to deal with sock puppets. We still need to work towards having unbiased polls.

But the personal information should be removed immediately.

By not listening to the 'people' Chico has changed the course of this forum and this experiment.

Lee

Wow, you're willing to accept a poll that has been proven to be corrupted! that's the most fucking retarded thing I think I've heard here so far!

Anyhoo, no big deal as this forum presently doesn't have anyone administrating it, its only really a matter of time before it chokes its self and shuts down!

:thumbup: Knock yourself out!

p.s. anyone figured out yet how to replace the free server service that Chico has provided to you all?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed May 02, 2012 10:56 pm

Well storm gave a good solution.

I suggested we just do it publicly in a thread because everyone has already said their opinion publicly.

We could have had this resolved ages ago

Honestly Chico, it just looks like you are stalling.

We could just vote on removing the GW and TH stuff. At least that would clear the deck and you could come up something that satisfies your procedural need for the long term.

Wed May 02, 2012 11:07 pm

Quote:
By not listening to the 'people' Chico has changed the course of this forum and this experiment.

Lee

Quote:
Wow, you're willing to accept a poll that has been proven to be corrupted! that's the most fucking retarded thing I think I've heard here so far!

Anyhoo, no big deal as this forum presently doesn't have anyone administrating it, its only really a matter of time before it chokes its self and shuts down!

:thumbup: Knock yourself out!

You know, it's really past funny. Bear with me, my history may not be up to speed but as I understand it a bunch of people left PA to start Nexus which was to be the greatest place since Heaven or a free whorehouse. Then a bunch of pissed off Nexians left there to come here...to moan and groan and Xpost back and forth to Nexus. Somewhere in there is this other forum which I can't find and attilla forum and...fer fucks sakes. :lol:

Then we have the shithole of shithole PC forum which that idiot Tommy can't keep online for more than fifteen minutes running. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Somebody needs a timeout. :o

Wed May 02, 2012 11:09 pm

Quote:
Lee, would it not be more accurate to say GW has chosen to disrupt this process, and GW has chosen to disrupt high-consensus democracy? After all, she is the one creating all the sockpuppets (skewing the poll results), and implementing the clever "divide and conquer" strategies.

No, at this point 'I' would say you are about the same in disrupting this process. 'I' would delete the sock puppet's that we know about. Surely that's a step in the right direction.

My position won't change on Canzirka's poll and how that has played out. But should a real workable solution be forthcoming I would support it.

I don't believe I am 'cheating' in my attempts to pressure you to fulfill your responsibilities. It is a difference of opinion, as I believe the process will be worked out and changed over time through it's 'practical' use. It's preferable to me, than endless disruptions.

Perhaps the majority will agree to somewhere in the middle.

'I' don't take GW's word as gospel, or anyone's really, and can't imagine at this point many would.

Quote:
But we have some members, like Canzirka, Lee, and all of GW's sockpuppets, that see no problem whatsoever, much to my consternation as both member and suspended administrator.

It's more than Canzirka and I, with GW's sock puppets. Lily, Sandy, NG, others I can't recall atm have also supported removing personal info, so even did Mag's initially. Please resist the urge to group and label. Andy is like a rabid dog attacking anyone he possibly can to inflame the situation.

I am still hopeful this forum can prosper without a moderating team.

Thanks,
Lee

Wed May 02, 2012 11:14 pm

As my final duty as acting administrator, I have placed Chicodoodoo on administrative leave. He will remain an ordinary member until the members of United People can resolve this matter.

I am in full support of this decision Chico and would like to thank you for everything you're done to start/run this forum and for providing the free server service. :clap:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed May 02, 2012 11:37 pm

:clap:

Wed May 02, 2012 11:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next