Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Resolution of Private Information being Posted 

Post Re: Resolution of Private Information being Posted
Yes, TH was very clear about wanting it down. This is nothing new Chico, we have had Truthunters 'personal information' in this conversation the whole way.

Stop trying to confuse...the members have been clear.

Lee

Wed May 02, 2012 7:38 pm

Quote:
the members have been clear.

Please stop speaking for me and stop speaking for the "members". This is a false statement. Polls do not accurately portray the people with sock puppets involved.
You state your opinion with I first.

Wed May 02, 2012 8:55 pm
Site Admin

Canzirka wrote:
You have the controls at this time.......this will take you 20 minutes tops to do.

What part of my statement below did you not understand?

Chicodoodoo wrote:
I am currently relieved of my duties as administrator, pending an investigation into alleged tyranny.

Thu May 03, 2012 12:30 am

SOMEONE or to be more precise, the new member named no one is the admin now. There is admin control Chico. Don't treat us like fools.

Stormborn

Thu May 03, 2012 12:36 am

I'm calling you out on this Chico.

The members did NOT start any investigation.

There is NO consensus on this.

So your day off is over

Get back to work.

I came up with a reasonable solution to deal with the personal info problem as it stands now.

I started a new thread called Personal Info Thread Vote.

I think it will meet with your procedural needs as I had you in mind when I had the vision for it.

This will give us time to work out a good policy for the long term.

I think you probably have already a good outline and it would be great if you could share it with us all.

Compromise, OK?

Canzirka wrote:
You have the controls at this time.......this will take you 20 minutes tops to do.

What part of my statement below did you not understand?

Chicodoodoo wrote:
I am currently relieved of my duties as administrator, pending an investigation into alleged tyranny.

Thu May 03, 2012 12:39 am

Who has a sock puppet now, Chico? Nice one. You pull a stunt like that after complaining about GW's sock puppets corrupting the polling system? You fucking hypocrite!

Thu May 03, 2012 12:47 am

Whats with the Grudge guys and gals. Your BS aint working?

Thu May 03, 2012 12:54 am

Stormborn wrote:
Who has a sock puppet now, Chico? Nice one. You pull a stunt like that after complaining about GW's sock puppets corrupting the polling system? You fucking hypocrite!

Now there you go again getting your knickers all twisted again! :lol:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu May 03, 2012 1:01 am

Are you so blinded by the issue of private info that you can not see Chico has created another account and transferred admin abilities to it? All the while proclaiming he is no longer admin? In effect he has a sock puppet. The very thing he says has corrupted the poll issue. It is the height of hypocrisy.

You can not just 'abdicate' the position of admin. He had to make someone admin. Rather than pass it on to someone, he created another account because let's face it! He was afraid if he passed it over to an existing member, they might make a decision he didn't agree with.

Stormborn

Thu May 03, 2012 1:19 am

UncleZook wrote:
I don't agree with the general principle of letting mischief go unpunished, but there are two arguments I will make now to make an exception in the case of GW ...and to scrub all her private information from UP.

One, the members here have overwhelmingly voted to protect privacy over other interests ... as a striving planar self-moderating forum, the moderating structure here is then obliged to respect the community decision. Please remove any references in my own posts (and in all other posts that you are aware of) ... to Gypsy Woman's personal info - including that which she may have initially posted herself in an unwise move to protect her own interests. That includes references to her home province and her real name wherever you find it.

Two, I have just been informed by another member about GW's personal situation ... and I'm not a callous man. If she needs relief from this drama (much of her own doing) ... then so be it. There is a child involved and we must all do the best we can as a greater village in nurturing the environment for that child.
So I now request Chico to act on the personal information purging. Give GW another chance, as it were, to do right. And if you're reading this GW, please, no more games. If you want truths from others ... then you better offer truths to others. Things will quickly heal from that point. At least, that is the only real hope we have for a good resolution for all of us.

Show some initiative in this regard, and I will be forced by my own truthseeking to recant all the bad things I had intimated about you here at UP (and not just the province reference).

Yes, you may consider this an olive branch.

Finally we see the Socrates described by Plato and not Xenophon! :clap: :jest: :clap: Please tell me that like Sankara's description of "maya" you have woken! Please...

Thu May 03, 2012 1:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next