Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Resolution of Private Information being Posted 

Post Re: Resolution of Private Information being Posted
Canzirka wrote:
You have the controls at this time.......this will take you 20 minutes tops to do.

What part of my statement below did you not understand?

Chicodoodoo wrote:
I am currently relieved of my duties as administrator, pending an investigation into alleged tyranny.

Chico

again. You can do the right thing. Nobody is asking you to take responsability for this decision, it was made by a majority, there are technical issues as well such as the offending material not being integrl to the post. You can disagree with this s a matter of principle and show that your ideals are stronger than any opinion.

Thu May 03, 2012 1:23 am

I have a suggestion: Scrub the whole project and start again fresh. The experiment was an epic fail.

Not possible? Why not?

Let's try again. No experiment. Let's just try to build a better board.

Gypsy

Thu May 03, 2012 2:09 am

Thats a laugh Mousy, no experiment from you....
:lol:

Thu May 03, 2012 2:40 am
Site Admin

Stormborn wrote:
Are you so blinded by the issue of private info that you can not see Chico has created another account and transferred admin abilities to it? All the while proclaiming he is no longer admin? In effect he has a sock puppet. The very thing he says has corrupted the poll issue. It is the height of hypocrisy.

Nice one, Stormborn. I'll give you partial credit for originality.

Before I suspended myself as administrator, I thought it would be wise to make sure I didn't lock myself out of the forum by removing the one and only administrator. So I created the "No One" account and gave it admin privileges. Then I removed Chico from the administrator group.

The "No One" account would be a sockpuppet if I used it clandestinely while I used the Chico account, and if I pretended it was someone else. I do neither.

Thu May 03, 2012 11:33 pm

Stormborn wrote:
Are you so blinded by the issue of private info that you can not see Chico has created another account and transferred admin abilities to it? All the while proclaiming he is no longer admin? In effect he has a sock puppet. The very thing he says has corrupted the poll issue. It is the height of hypocrisy.

Before I suspended myself as administrator, I thought it would be wise to make sure I didn't lock myself out of the forum by removing the one and only administrator. So I created the "No One" account and gave it admin privileges. Then I removed Chico from the administrator group.

The "No One" account would be a sockpuppet if I used it clandestinely while I used the Chico account, and if I pretended it was someone else. I do neither.

Quite a bit of rationalizing going on there, Chico. You have access to admin, which you claimed you did not. You have access to a second account, therefore you have a sock puppet account. Do not play word games. YOU created a second account, just as I said. YOU have the controls, just as I said.

Stormborn

Fri May 04, 2012 12:45 am

so we can just go bat shit crazy again tonite yahoo say around 11 pm sounds good I`ll be here with bells on

Fri May 04, 2012 12:55 am

Chico I"ll take on the role as admin until things settle down and the Trolls leave after they've gobbled everything in site, I promise not to ban anyone without good reason!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri May 04, 2012 1:12 am

andywight wrote:

Chico I"ll take on the role as admin until things settle down and the Trolls leave after they've gobbled everything in site, I promise not to ban anyone without good reason!

There was never any membership consensus reached on this "investigation".

This is an obvious ruse and not fooling anyone here.

Chicopath needed a couple of mental health days.

Judging from his posts here, this "time out" did not help him develop a conscience.

Still think we are your Lab Rats Chicopath?

Fri May 04, 2012 1:27 am

Sorry andy,

Chico is not the top of the pyramid here remember, we are all equal and the members call the shots >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>remember andy.

No vote or even a nomination was put forth for you to have Admin privileges but thanks for volunteering you services just the same :)

andywight wrote:

Fri May 04, 2012 1:50 am
Site Admin

Stormborn wrote:
Quite a bit of rationalizing going on there, Chico.

You asked for the rationale, so I respectfully gave it to you.

Quote:
You have access to admin, which you claimed you did not.

I said I was placing myself on administrative leave.

Quote:
You have access to a second account, therefore you have a sock puppet account.

Shouldn't you address your criticism to those who use sockpuppet accounts to damage the forum, rather than one seeking to preserve the forum? If I lock myself out of the admin position, this forum would be permanently up the creek. I did the responsible thing to prevent that from happening, in my opinion.

Quote:
Do not play word games. YOU created a second account, just as I said. YOU have the controls, just as I said.

But I'm not exercising the controls, as I am on administrative leave, and I will not exercise the controls until the membership figures out the proper way for them to exercise control. And they are a long ways from figuring that one out. They are far too busy self-destructing.

Fri May 04, 2012 3:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next