Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Poll 

Post Re: Poll
magamud wrote:
Another one bites the dust...
Good Job GW any semblance of your credibility is now coming down like a house of cards.
Do yourself a favor and leave before you get more psychotic.
What a waste....

LOL Mag. Surely you jest? Look at my record Mags. Let's have a look at what YOU'VE accomplished to get the "truth" to the people. Or just more yadda yadda yadda on forums.

Have at it buddy. Jump on the Bashwagon. Been there dunnit. I know who you are. Your words precede you. The truth always has a way of slipping out.

Sincerely,

Gypsy

Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:50 pm

King Art2 wrote:
Canzirka wrote:
NOT COOL. THIS IS WRONG.

No Madam this is publicly accessible information on the internet reprinted. Gypsy Woman (GW) is a public figure. One of your members confirmed this. This public information about a public person is published on a public blog. It can be found by anyone doing a search.

Wrong she is a private individual with the right to say as she please`s Public figures are those who appear in videos in an attempt to gain financially or run for elected office . Some who become law enforcement become public figures because they are public servants GW is none of these and is certainly not in it for the money and even if the info is on line what gives you the audacity to post it here you have since removed it but logic dictates your reasoning skills must be limited . Did you ask for permission before posting it or just wanted to make a splash

Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:48 pm

NB,
Just a word of advice. GW could probably be playing King and who knows what else. So you might want to save some of your breath in all this.

If the topic is GW it probably has her manipulating fingers in it!

Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:51 pm

Mags just a word of advice why does she need to? What proof has been put up other then the accusation she is the same person with multiple accounts . I have noticed from back on AV2 that she is intelligent. So why would she create multiple accounts and then out herself by using the same IP addy and get caught . So unless all those IP`s are proxies then you have no right to accuse her of anything in fact if some one is using a proxy to access the forum thats a big mistake on the being that set up the forum and only invites the Sh!t we are seeing now

Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:57 pm

Quote:
why does she need to?

To create a drama which is centered around her. Personality disorder? A grudge? Etc.....

Intelligence get thrown out the window when you see this behavior.

Quote:
have no right to accuse her of anything

She admits to it and the other personalities fit with her drama. What is this Law and Order I have no right?

We encourage anonmymity here so people can feel more comfortable. This is being used for the opposite.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:03 pm

there is no proof Mags unless it can be produced its just another witch hunt where some one gets accused and burnt at the stake just for the sake of it

Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:06 pm
Site Admin

there is no proof Mags

It's official, GW has admitted that she was Strenia, wassupdoc, ANonyMouse, and King Art2. So it was never a witch hunt. It was reality.

Tue May 01, 2012 12:03 am

well rather then allow this shit to drag on just remove the material as she requested and its ove r why the fuck dioes one need the drama shit like this brings if u think it does your merely behaving like some one else that once told me to fuck off in their last message to me so I am asking you as a favour to me to remove the reference to where GW lives if you can`t find it to do so it says more about what you have become then what you actually stand for

Tue May 01, 2012 8:01 am

well rather then allow this shit to drag on just remove the material as she requested and its ove r why the fuck dioes one need the drama shit like this brings if u think it does your merely behaving like some one else that once told me to fuck off in their last message to me so I am asking you as a favour to me to remove the reference to where GW lives if you can`t find it to do so it says more about what you have become then what you actually stand for

Why the fuck are you making such a big deal about this BS NB! Spook made reference to her living somewhere in BC Canada, she herself spams the forum with her real name and the very town in Canada where she lives!!! :roll:

Maybe this forums a little to hard core for you?

Maybe your better off staying at United spectrum where you were told to behave and what not to post, so you can exchange cutesy little cat pics with your friends like the rest of the members there!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue May 01, 2012 11:00 am

May be your right Andy this place is a little too hardcore for me LOL Didn`t you try to join at Universal and were rejected ............ I think you told me that urself
From what I`ve seen so far here at UP is sooner or later the sharks start to eat their own and and that`s a great way to dissolve a friendship so rather then wait for certain members to throw me under the Bus I`ll just resign and take the next one out and leave u to feed off of one another, But there is still the Agora where you can feed to Common sense is not censorship unless of course you have lost reasoning skills

She posted that info just to prove a point from what I have read using a sock , Things occurred exactly how she figured they would so what did she prove that this Forum is no different then the rest and after what I`ve read in the last couple of days she is right. Hardcore no pathetic .............. that could very well be the word that best describes it

```````````````````````````````````````````````off to post cat pics at universal

Tue May 01, 2012 2:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next