Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Poll 
Site Admin

Post Re: Poll
RIDDLE FOR CHICO - Exception paradox: if every rule has an exception, then there must be an exception to the rule that every rule has an exception.

Moderation in all things, G&L, including moderation.

Nice to see you back.

Fri May 04, 2012 2:38 am

What Chicopoopoo isn't telling anyone, the disingenuous bastard that he is, is that phpBB polls can be altered by knowledgeable administrators. All you have to do is...

Ooops.

"Knowledgeable".

My bad. Ignore.

Fri May 04, 2012 3:55 am

Democracy--rule by the people--sounds like a WONDERFUL thing.

We should try it sometime.

Fri May 04, 2012 4:07 am
Site Admin

raggin wrote:
What Chicopoopoo isn't telling anyone, the disingenuous bastard that he is, is that phpBB polls can be altered by knowledgeable administrators.

What raggin isn't telling anyone, the disingenuous hired thug that he is, is that he conspired with GW to destroy this truth forum, something normal people don't have an interest in doing, but hired thugs do.

Recently, Cass Sunstein, President Obama’s Administrator of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, his “Information Czar,” if you will, has publicly suggested that it would be a good thing if the government were to engage in the sort of tyrannical actions that most of us know have already been going on for a long time. Here he muses, about midway through the paper on what should be done about citizens’ questioning of frankly questionable goings-on that he has dismissed with the hackneyed catch-all term of “conspiracy theories.”

II. Governmental Responses

What can government do about conspiracy theories? Among the things it can do, what should it do? We can readily imagine a series of possible responses.

(1) Government might ban conspiracy theorizing.

(2) Government might impose some kind of tax, financial or otherwise, on those who disseminate such theories.

(3) Government might itself engage in counterspeech, marshaling arguments to discredit conspiracy theories.

(4) Government might formally hire credible private parties to engage in counterspeech.

(5) Government might engage in informal communication with such parties, encouraging them to help.

Each instrument has a distinctive set of potential effects, or costs and benefits, and each will have a place under imaginable conditions.

However, our main policy idea is that government should engage in cognitive infiltration of the groups that produce conspiracy theories, which involves a mix of (3), (4) and (5).

Sat May 05, 2012 5:34 am

Chico, you were the one who invited GW over. You knew it would have conseqenses.

TAKE THE RESPONSIILITY FOR WHAT HAS HAPPENED AFTER THAT POINT.

This is exactly the same situation when Bill Ryan played with Atticus and chaos erupted. He never admitted to his first mistake. One has to learn from mistakes.

Sat May 05, 2012 5:45 am

His mistake was not responding to her request to remove personal information.

This was the second time he was not sensitive to a member's needs.

The second time this forum erupted.

Geez, you'd think such a good truth seeker like Chico would be able to connect the dots.

You have as good a chance of getting Chico to assume any responsibility as trying to get Bill Ryan to admit he did

something wrong.

Sat May 05, 2012 5:50 am
Site Admin

Chico, you were the one who invited GW over. You knew it would have conseqenses.

GW sold herself as a wounded and misunderstood truth warrior. I made the mistake of buying it at first. Turns out she deceived me, but I learned from my mistake.

Quote:
TAKE THE RESPONSIILITY FOR WHAT HAS HAPPENED AFTER THAT POINT.

Woman, you are so twisted, I would be surprised if you knew which way is "UP".

Sun May 06, 2012 6:40 am
Site Admin

Canzirka wrote:
His mistake was not responding to her request to remove personal information.

Your mistake is not understanding what qualifies as personal information and what does not.

Please don't start accusing me of having just revealed personal information about you that must be removed from the forum immediately!

Because I won't be removing it. :lol:

Sun May 06, 2012 6:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12