Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Poll 

Post Re: Poll

She posted that info just to prove a point from what I have read using a sock , Things occurred exactly how she figured they would so what did she prove that this Forum is no different then the rest and after what I`ve read in the last couple of days she is right. Hardcore no pathetic .............. that could very well be the word that best describes it

```````````````````````````````````````````````off to post cat pics at universal

Chico new immediately who was King Art2's puppet master, why censor a member posting information about themselves?

Attachment:
Funny-Chinese-Restaurant-No-Cat-Featured.jpg
Funny-Chinese-Restaurant-No-Cat-Featured.jpg [ 57.5 KiB | Viewed 2596 times ]

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue May 01, 2012 5:32 pm

:clap:
Quote:
making such a big deal about this BS NB

I think NB got played big time and is trying to save face. Much like other people. A real truth warrior im sure, more like hide in the bunker then stand on your own two feet. I use to look up your postings. What the hell happened to you N boy? You use to give a hoot and be in the mix. The nexus debacle got you all twisted?
Were not your enemy! Were trying to make a stand here against the BS. Get yourself together, grab your Musket and get back on the front line Soldier!

Tue May 01, 2012 6:09 pm

Norther Boy....in complete agreement here with you. It is only a matter of time before they eat their own.

May be your right Andy this place is a little too hardcore for me LOL Didn`t you try to join at Universal and were rejected ............ I think you told me that urself
From what I`ve seen so far here at UP is sooner or later the sharks start to eat their own and and that`s a great way to dissolve a friendship so rather then wait for certain members to throw me under the Bus I`ll just resign and take the next one out and leave u to feed off of one another, But there is still the Agora where you can feed to Common sense is not censorship unless of course you have lost reasoning skills

She posted that info just to prove a point from what I have read using a sock , Things occurred exactly how she figured they would so what did she prove that this Forum is no different then the rest and after what I`ve read in the last couple of days she is right. Hardcore no pathetic .............. that could very well be the word that best describes it

```````````````````````````````````````````````off to post cat pics at universal

Tue May 01, 2012 7:41 pm

Canzirka wrote:
Norther Boy....in complete agreement here with you. It is only a matter of time before they eat their own.

I find it very odd that you would leave your safe little perch over at C&R's private club to spend time with us "Cannibals" Image

Last edited by andywight on Tue May 01, 2012 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 01, 2012 7:53 pm

Whos next on the menu?

Tue May 01, 2012 8:03 pm

If you were as good at getting information as you say you are, you would see that I have posted very infrequently over there.

andywight wrote:
Canzirka wrote:

I find it very odd very you would leave your safe little perch over at C&R's private club to spend to with us "Cannibals" Image

Tue May 01, 2012 8:08 pm

Canzirka wrote:
If you were as good at getting information as you say you are, you would see that I have posted very infrequently over there.

More BS from "Canzirka", please link to where I said that I was "good at getting information"!

Tue May 01, 2012 8:11 pm

andywight wrote:
Canzirka wrote:

More BS from "Canzirka", please link to where I said that I was "good at getting information"!

At least I have the courage to admit the bullshit.....you have never said that you were good at getting information.

You aren't good at getting information.....but you are really good at assuming.

Tue May 01, 2012 8:13 pm

Canzirka wrote:

At least I have the courage to admit the bullshit.....you have never said that you were good at getting information.

You aren't good at getting information.....but you are really good at assuming.

Maybe now would be a good time for you to take a break Canzirka, you're really starting now to make no sense what so ever! ;)

Tue May 01, 2012 8:36 pm

One quick word or two.....

THERE IS AN EXCEPTION TO EVERY RULE

RIDDLE FOR CHICO - Exception paradox: if every rule has an exception, then there must be an exception to the rule that every rule has an exception.

Fri May 04, 2012 1:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next