Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Official Business 

Post Official Business
:lol: It seems this forum now has some closed topics, where only the elite are allowed! :lol:

As I'm unable to post in my suspension topic in my defense, I decided to start my own!!! :D

Quote:
Effective immediately, andywight is suspended for 2 days. Because andywight has been thoroughly exposed as a destructive, game-playing sociopath, I am disqualifying him permanently from the Voters Group. He has lost the right to make any decisions concerning the actions of this forum.

I can't link to this post as only the elite now have access to this topic, but it can be found at:

Board index » Forum issues » Official Business » Suspension poll - andywight

Here is the page I was diverted to when trying to sign in during my censorship/ban:

Attachment:
the dick speaks.PNG
the dick speaks.PNG [ 69.09 KiB | Viewed 2586 times ]

This is a pretty serious allegation Mr Martin, I think its now time for you to provide some evidence!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:54 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Official Business
andywight wrote:
:lol: It seems this forum now has some closed topics, where only the elite are allowed! :lol:

As far as I know, all parts of the forum are visible. If that is not the case, please identify where these "elite-only" areas are located.

andywight wrote:
As I'm unable to post in my suspension topic in my defense, I decided to start my own!!! :D

Ah, yes, that is true about not being able to post in the Voters Group thread. It is visible to all, but only members of the Voters Group can post there. That is a software limitation of preventing others from voting in polls there.

You are no longer a member of the Voters Group, so your posting privileges there no longer exist. It's odd that you never complained about this while you were one of the "elite", but now you are quick to cry "unfair"! Hypocrite, much?

andywight wrote:
I can't link to this post as only the elite now have access to this topic, but it can be found at:

Here's the link for you:

Effective immediately, andywight is suspended for 2 days. Because andywight has been thoroughly exposed as a destructive, game-playing sociopath, I am disqualifying him permanently from the Voters Group. He has lost the right to make any decisions concerning the actions of this forum.

andywight wrote:
This is a pretty serious allegation Mr Martin, I think its now time for you to provide some evidence!

The evidence is already posted in spades on the forum. That's all you are going to get for now, Andy. I'm done playing your stupid game of "Evidence? I don't see any evidence."

Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:03 am

andywight wrote:

The evidence is already posted in spades on the forum. That's all you are going to get for now, Andy. I'm done playing your stupid game of "Evidence? I don't see any evidence."

Notice to all reading this topic: True to form, Chicodoodoo AGAIN only makes vague reference to this alleged evidence and AGAIN refuses to present it!

Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:14 am
Site Admin

Good example of "twist and shout", Andy. Of course, you wouldn't have to shout if you had the truth. ;)

Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:08 am

Good example of "twist and shout", Andy. Of course, you wouldn't have to shout if you had the truth. ;)

Idiot... you can spin this as much as you want, it doesn't change the FACT that this is not about me, it's about you and how you've completely failed to present any evidence to back up your allegations of sociopathy!

I suggest that you either produce some evidence or shut the fuck up Chicodoodoo before you embarrass yourself any further!!!

Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:22 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
I suggest that you either produce some evidence or shut the fuck up Chicodoodoo before you embarrass yourself any further!!!

Don't worry, I haven't done anything that would embarrass me. I can clearly see, though, that you cannot say the same.

Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:42 pm

andywight wrote:

Don't worry, I haven't done anything that would embarrass me. I can clearly see, though, that you cannot say the same.

:lol: You have no evidence! :lol:

Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]