Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Universal Spectrum -- busted! 

Post Re: Universal Spectrum -- busted!
Chicodoodoo wrote:
All? Not all. Much of "this forum shit is undermined by psy-ops", but not all. They haven't won yet. Maybe you are feeling the hopelessness and are ready to give up, but not me. I'm not ready. As long as my words can flow, I will speak the truth as best I can.

Yeah, close to throwing in the towel lately.

I just think sometimes it's too easy to find fault in others and create divisiveness, especially when people are on the side of truth.

The hierarchy modality on US is an embarrassing joke. Look Raf is a junior member, roflmaopomg.

And the ones that started the forum are trying to keep it from becoming a free-for-all.

Hard to blame them for that after what has happened on all the other forums.

I think if you go into the fray with a "we are in this together attitude" and not a "i am going to expose you for the fraud that you are" mentality then maybe the forum can get somewhere towards a solution.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:07 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Here's some other examples of how some members at Non-universal Spectrum are freely allowed to post unpleasant profanity and threats obviously targeted at select members while others like Noxon, Heerbert and Pintorider are censored or banned for much less or for simply asking the wrong questions!!!

Thanks for that, Andy. Very observant, as usual. I followed the link to pod's astounding post about posting personal sh*t, and I found loads of 9eagle9's personal sh*t drowning the Universal Spectrum forum, so the double standards and hypocrisy seem to be on a record-setting run. By the way, pod, before you start thinking of banning anyone, the problem is not the personal sh*t, it's the hypocrisy and double standards.

So while I was there at Universal Spectrum, I did a little observing of my own:

Scott wrote:
Point being is that mission statement was born from a team of Mod/Admins who for the most part have worked together on 3 forums and are no strangers to forum member interaction. We have seen all the wonderful interactions,drama's & tactics and discussed in depth over several years now what we as a group would like to see in a forum as well as what we would like to avoid (Over it Syndrome).

Finally a word from the wise Scott, and he puts his finger directly on the problem -- himself! The "authorities"! The mind police! Get out of the way, you control-freak moderators and administrators! It the same old brainwashed goons (from 3 failed forums) enforcing their brainwashing policy. "Back to topic", as if they could recognize the topic if it hit them in the face. The topic is whatever the members want it to be, not what Scott and the other moderators want it to be!

Reaver wrote:
If the approach bothers you so much why don't you seek another forum which is more accomodating to your needs/wants?

Reaver falls back on the old "love it or leave it" argument. How revealing. He's definitely moderator material. Give that man some power! (That's sarcasm, just so the US mods and admins understand.)

9eagle9 wrote:
That is what Their Mind does. It defends itself. It has no means of accessing original authentic intelligence.

The crazy psychiatrist, in describing the enemy, describes herself. You can't make this stuff up. Well, maybe you can. Dr. Eagle needs to get back on the couch and start over, because she is the patient most in need of help.

Sandy wrote:
From your response it seems that unless I subscribe to your dictates I am of "their mind" because I dare to be different and ask what is different about what you are presenting in accordance to what is already out there...

Sandy, the last truth-seeker standing, asking the hard questions of Dr. Eagle. Will Sandy be banned next? I predict yes. Engaging 9eagle9 is apparently the kiss of death, right Jenci?

Bethany wrote:
I just want to find peace, in the hopes that maybe someday I'll experience it for 24 hours or more.

Get off the forums, Bethany. There's no peace there, nor is there supposed to be. If you just want to be left alone in your living room with your toaster and your TV and your steel belted radials (as Howard Beale famously said), that obviously doesn't work. First you have to get mad! And that's not the peace you are obviously seeking.

I could go on, but do you think they would "get it"? I don't. They are too absorbed in their narcissism and divisive censoring/banning. Does it sound like Avalon? Yep. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Avalon is not the model to emulate, people. That's Bill Ryan's private club, not a public truth-seeking forum. I thought we learned that already.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:53 pm
Site Admin

Yeah, close to throwing in the towel lately.

Hang in there, Mr. ULY, we need your voice.

I just think sometimes it's too easy to find fault in others and create divisiveness, especially when people are on the side of truth.

Agreed, and I know the controllers use that against us as part of their "divide and conquer" strategy, precisely because it is easy. But we also can benefit from examining our true faults. We have to do it, if we are ever going to defeat those deceptive and manipulative controllers.

The hierarchy modality on US is an embarrassing joke.

Yes, and we have to point out that fault if the members there are going to have any chance of correcting it.

And the ones that started the forum are trying to keep it from becoming a free-for-all.

A "free-for-all"? Yes, that is the problem -- freedom. The ones that started the forum are trying to keep it from becoming free.

Hard to blame them for that after what has happened on all the other forums.

The other forums still haven't become free. They censor, ban, deceive, manipulate, and destroy transparency. No, it's easy to blame them after what has happened on all the other forums. Universal Spectrum is doing the exact same thing. That is the problem there.

I think if you go into the fray with a "we are in this together attitude" and not a "i am going to expose you for the fraud that you are" mentality then maybe the forum can get somewhere towards a solution.

I agree that we should emphasize what unites us, but we must also recognize the fraud perpetrated against us, because we have been insidiously programmed to participate in that fraud, and that's what prevents us from uniting. If we ignore the fraud, and our role in it, it will continue to keep us divided and conquered.

Keep that criticism coming. Don't throw in the towel. And thank you for speaking your mind and contributing your ideas, Mr. ULY.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:26 pm

Quote:
People need to unite to fight the evil that is erasing us.

uh huh

Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:07 pm
Site Admin

uh huh

Can you elaborate? I'm working without the help of intonation, body language, gestures, tactile hints, other visual clues, etc. In other words, all I have are your printed words, and they aren't telling me much. :P

Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:06 pm

Jenci wrote:

You are fairly new to alternative media, Bubbles, but you have come in with a desire to discover, an open mind and discernment. Not everybody does and going down the rabbit hole leads to some shocking discoveries, far worse than you could ever imagined when you used to believe that the world problems were global warming and the bad guys were the Al Queda terrorists and that bloke in Iran who wanted to nuke everyone.

I think we all know that it was no coincidence that Jenci's rise to moderator stardom was fast tracked shortly after I started my thread at Nexus2012 "Why is there only one female mod at Nexus?"

Now it seems that I unwittingly created an elitist monster with "Ban Hammer Jenci" Image

Jenci wrote:

When reality sinks in, so comes the need for comfort and hope for some. Enter the gurus and whistleblowers offering a way out. Making money is easy pickings for them but it is also easy for them to be controlled by people with a much darker agenda in the form of a psy ops.

:lol: You left out one warning Jenci, pseudo forums masquerading as sanctuaries of truth to a select spectrum of members, or would this come under psy ops? :lol:

Again for the record: Anyone wishing to debate the validity of my comments are more than welcome the join the forum to do so! :D

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:06 am
Site Admin

I got a message last night to look at this Universal Spectrum thread. A new member named Vank was getting the run-around, and then the third-degree, from the brown-shirts there. It was incredible to watch, as the moderators and administrators couldn't help themselves, so sure were they that they were providing a valuable service to the membership by ensuring their safety and security. It was just like watching the American TSA at the airport!

In short order, they accused Vank of being our own Andywight! How did they come to that conclusion, I wondered? I figured it had to be the IP address. That would put Vank in the Bahamas, and with almost 350,000 people living there, that pretty much points the finger at Andy. But they would have known that when Vank joined the forum. So then I wondered if me being there watching might have influenced their deduction. But I was not even logged on, as I am not a member there and can only view the forum as a guest. So I googled to check if it is possible in Vbulletin to identify a guest by IP. And son-of-a-gun, it is a standard Vbulletin feature!

So Vank, if I am responsible for your mistreatment at Universal Spectrum, I sincerely apologize.

Now let's do a little thought experiment by assuming Vank is Andy. Why would it matter? From what I saw, Vank was polite, respectful, and well-behaved (sounds like Andy, right?). He was just asking questions about being part of the Pub Live Chat, where supposedly all members are welcome, but evidently he was not being welcomed because he was "too new". We experienced something similar here just recently with Ruby, but we didn't react like a bunch of thugs. Ruby was welcomed, we listened to what she had to say, and we engaged her on the subject she presented. That's what a public forum should be like, right? No prejudice, no thought-police, no guilty until proven innocent.

So meet Universal Spectrum, the new forum on the block, same as the old forum (Avalon, Nexus). :thumbup:

Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:56 pm
Site Admin

Andy contributed a revealing post about the hypocrisy present in certain Universal Spectrum members here. I always appreciate Andy's observational talents, as he doesn't disappoint.

I was roundly criticized publicly by Zook for posting this thread on United People, as Zook didn't think it was a worthy subject. Look at Zook now.

So I read a bit of that pathetic thread at Universal Spectrum, and I stumble upon more hypocrisy from none other than moderator and former administrator Jenci.

Jenci wrote:
Sometimes people need a bit of fun in a world that is very much messed up. Threads usually have a way of ending themselves when people have had their say.

Thanks for your concern for our forum, we welcome it.

There are two points to be made here. One is that Universal Spectrum threads have a way of ending when moderators simply erase them. Noxon knows what that feels like, as we heard about his thread discussing problems at Universal Spectrum that was deleted in its entirety.

And then there is the hypocrisy from Jenci about welcoming discussion on forum concerns. Noxon's deleted thread was about that very subject, and it was swept under the rug. Nice one, Jenci.

And perhaps there is one more point to be made about needing "a bit of fun in a world that is very much messed up." I think I just witnessed their idea of "fun" in the treatment new member Vank received last night, only that occurred in a forum that is very much messed up. I made a comment to my source who asked me to have a look at the thread -- I said it looked like Vank would be banned within 24 hours, or less. My source agreed that Vank was a goner. I'm having a "bit of fun" waiting to see how it turns out for poor old, I mean new, Vank.

Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:33 pm

There on terrorist drama watch over there. What the hell? TSA :lol: Jeez if you dont pass the vetting process with Vaj and Pod, forget about it. Good to see Pod by the way, in old form with his axe and saw :? Dont they realize any type of insight developed there is a wash since there is no insight into this hierarchal behavior? Without this knowledge they continue to blame the drama on something else. Any insight developed over there is not to be philanthropic, but to cover up the corruption. Ponzie scheme from the get go and a cover up from thereafter. Our poor species. We deserve what we get.

There trying to catch and protect others from the boogeyman. :lol:

Grow the fluck up!

Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:39 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Dont they realize any type of insight developed there is a wash since there is no insight into this hierarchal behavior? Without this knowledge they continue to blame the drama on something else. Any insight developed over there is not to be philanthropic, but to cover up the corruption.

Another vigilant observer speaks his truth! We may not have many members here at United People, but what we lack in quantity, we make up in quality. Nice summary, Mags.

Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next