Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Universal Spectrum -- busted! 

Post Re: Universal Spectrum -- busted!
Hypocrisy.

The forums have it.

A great example starts about here. Wade Frazier wants a sympathetic reception to his views like only Adam Bomm and FredKC can deliver (for the moment).

True enough. Wade has tuned out the brainpower of the know-it-somes and the know-it-handsomes ... but that's his prerogative as a know-it-all.

Quote:
Zook finds Wade's bathwater to be dirty (as Wade has fallen for the Holocaust hoax), so Zook throws out the baby with the bathwater, as usual, while polishing his own star.

Not true. I gave the baby a chance at new bathwater ... but baby kept wailing and gesturing to get back into the old bathwater where his menagerie of rubber squeezies were still bobbing and having fun.

A mere star?? Here's me thinking I was a constellation. I'm going to have to change all my business cards.
:jest:

Quote:
Ross (Pod) does the same thing, only it's the channeling material that makes the water so disgusting (or maybe it's associating with Bill Ryan, like Ross never did that), but the baby still gets tossed out with it. "We at US have allowed your work to be exposed here...", Ross pompously points out, asserting his authority as sociopaths like to do.

The difference between Ross and Wade is night and day. When Ross discovered who and what Bill Ryan really was, he quickly dissociated. In the best case, Wade has yet to figure out who Bill Ryan really is. In the worst, he knowingly associates with the infamous snake oil salesman from Planet Serpo. But this is classic Chico at work, good folks ... squeezing apples and oranges into the same punch bowl and improving the taste with a squirt from Grandma's jug of liquid lunar.

Homogenizing disparate things is his avocation. His prized possession is the blender ... next to the bong, that is.

Quote:
I see Fred Steeves has learned some lessons after his narrow escape from Avalon cult control, but his justified critique of Wade ("How arrogant, setting conditions for interaction. Really Wade???") is pretty much what Steeves used to do all the time as Avalon's greeter.

It toggles my goggles and flies my squirrels why anyone would take issue with a justified critique of anything. Are you getting enough oxygen at those high heights in Coloraduh, Chico? Are narrow escapees not allowed the same freedom as the wide gap variety?

Quote:
It's the same old circus, and it just doesn't ever change! The participating egos need their hourly massage! Am I one of these hypocritical oafs as well? Maybe not, as my voice has been silenced in every forum I've participated in, except this one. And every time I was silenced, I was pointing out the rampant hypocrisy. But if I'm different, it's only a matter of degree. This is one of those times, watching the forum "big guns" sink to their lowest common denominator, when I'm ashamed to be human. It's a "Mirror, Mirror" moment. God help us, Heaven knows we need it! But God too is a delusion, a massive human hypocrisy, so really the job is up to us, and we just can't seem to deliver. That is one of Wade's basic themes in his "free energy" message, and all the forum members can do is confirm its validity by their behavior.
Humanity is so screwed...

Gatekeepers feed on divergence. They are about seeking fog and seeing people disappear into it. The reality is that there is much less hypocrisy in what had happened with Wade's thread at Universal than Chico wants to recognize. For if he were to recognize the justified critique of Wade there, then he will be forced to confront the justified criticism of himself here at United. But he's a poobah. Although poobahs own more mirrors than the average person, they seldom look at them for anything other than to self-certify the majesty of appearance.

For introspection? Um ... yeah, okay ... sure.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:39 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
The difference between Ross and Wade is night and day.

Agreed. Wade doesn't strike me as being on the sociopathic end of the bell curve. Ross is a player, a manipulator, striving to climb the hierarchy, seeking more power and control, cleverly deceiving by telling carefully selected truths while omitting others. Much like you, actually. I know you and Ross (both ex-Nexus moderators and protectors of King Richard) have an unspoken agreement of mutual support and defense, each coming to the aid of the other, an exchange of favors in the manner that sociopaths understand, which is sooo prevalent on these blasted forums. "You polish my star and I'll polish yours." Con-artists have to stick together. That's why Bill and Hillary Clinton have been so "successful" at conning the nation and hiding their sociopathy. Much like you and Ross, actually.

UncleZook wrote:
It toggles my goggles and flies my squirrels why anyone would take issue with a justified critique of anything.

Now that's feeble, Zook. I have no issue with Steeves' critique of Wade, as I clearly stated it was justified and valid. It does show his past hypocrisy, when he acted as Avalon forum greeter and was subtly "setting conditions for interaction" by telling new members what was expected of them. I'm actually glad to see he has learned from his mistake and can now criticize the very actions he used to practice. You probably don't know about Steeves' role as Avalon forum greeter, for you were catapulting people out of Universal Spectrum at that time and had no interaction with Avalon.

UncleZook wrote:
For if he were to recognize the justified critique of Wade there, then he will be forced to confront the justified criticism of himself here at United. But he's a poobah. Although poobahs own more mirrors than the average person, they seldom look at them for anything other than to self-certify the majesty of appearance.

Accusing your detractors of your own malfeasance again, Mr. Zook? How expected of you.

Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:51 pm

UncleZook wrote:
The difference between Ross and Wade is night and day.

Agreed. Wade doesn't strike me as being on the sociopathic end of the bell curve.

Neither does Ross. Your Bell Curve of psychological states has already been demonstrated to be broken. Hadn't you discarded it yet?

Quote:
Ross is a player, a manipulator, striving to climb the hierarchy, seeking more power and control, cleverly deceiving by telling carefully selected truths while omitting others. Much like you, actually. I know you and Ross (both ex-Nexus moderators and protectors of King Richard) have an unspoken agreement of mutual support and defense, each coming to the aid of the other, an exchange of favors in the manner that sociopaths understand, which is sooo prevalent on these blasted forums. "You polish my star and I'll polish yours." Con-artists have to stick together. That's why Bill and Hillary Clinton have been so "successful" at conning the nation and hiding their sociopathy. Much like you and Ross, actually.

Yes, it would fit your inverted view of the world to label Ross and myself as deceivers and manipulators. War is peace; security is freedom; ignorance is strength ... Chico is an empath ... that sorta thing. I can see where such a worldview might interest you. How many magic mushrooms did you munch to secure this view?

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
It toggles my goggles and flies my squirrels why anyone would take issue with a justified critique of anything.

Now that's feeble, Zook. I have no issue with Steeves' critique of Wade, as I clearly stated it was justified and valid. It does show his past hypocrisy, when he acted as Avalon forum greeter and was subtly "setting conditions for interaction" by telling new members what was expected of them. I'm actually glad to see he has learned from his mistake and can now criticize the very actions he used to practice. You probably don't know about Steeves' role as Avalon forum greeter, for you were catapulting people out of Universal Spectrum at that time and had no interaction with Avalon.

Yes, Chico the empath ... showing his enormous capacity for understanding ... by welcoming Fred Steeves into forum life after PA and then immediately rubbing Fred's face in some alleged misdeeds that Chico has attributed to him.

Real empathy, Chico, rewards people for finding good behavior. It leaves past behavior aside unless there's a recurrence of said behavior. Justified criticism of Wade is not a recurrence. So why bring up Fred's past behaviour (alleged by you) unless you want to keep on collecting a price from him?

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
For if he were to recognize the justified critique of Wade there, then he will be forced to confront the justified criticism of himself here at United. But he's a poobah. Although poobahs own more mirrors than the average person, they seldom look at them for anything other than to self-certify the majesty of appearance.

Accusing your detractors of your own malfeasance again, Mr. Zook? How expected of you.

No, Chico. Just keeping things honest.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:03 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Neither does Ross. Your Bell Curve of psychological states has already been demonstrated to be broken.

Please provide evidence that my "Bell Curve of psychological states has already been demonstrated to be broken." It should be easy to provide, since you claim it has been demonstrated.

UncleZook wrote:
Yes, it would fit your inverted view of the world to label Ross and myself as deceivers and manipulators. ... How many magic mushrooms did you munch to secure this view?

None. All it took was direct experience and sober observation.

UncleZook wrote:
So why bring up Fred's past behaviour (alleged by you) unless you want to keep on collecting a price from him?

Huh? What "price" am I collecting from Fred Steeves? I brought up his past behavior to illustrate some interesting results of hypocrisy. Did your reading comprehension fail you again?

UncleZook wrote:
No, Chico. Just keeping things honest.

:lol: :lol: I understand, Mr. Clinton. Thank you for your service to humanity.

Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:30 am
Site Admin

Universal Spectrum springs back to life discussing why they are dying! :o

You have to love the irony of it. The same thing happened at Nexus about a year before it went under. Nexus died for the same reason Universal Spectrum is dying, and no one has really hit upon the true reason these forums fail.

Reaver wrote:
Want this place to grow strong? Well then the Admins need to recognize this forum's problems, start by banning Wade's ass...

Right, Reaver, ban 'em, ban 'em all! That's the Avalon way, which begat Nexus, which begat Universal Spectrum. That's not the solution, poor Reaver, that's the problem!

Reaver wrote:
Wade should be banned simply because he carters to a different audience that the one US has been cartering to. To be blunt Wade carters to deluded entry level people ...

Another reason for banning him is because -as you rightly pointed out, Fred- he's had countless copy & paste posts and he has failed miserably to attract any audience at all...

How do we measure the success of a forum? Is it the ability to attract an audience? Avalon does that, and in my opinion Avalon is an abject failure. It's a con-game, but con-games always attract an audience.

The rapid diversion of this thread subject into aimlessly wandering left field, is but one classic example as to why so many serious posters have all but walked away from the forum playing field.

Fred Steeves lays the blame on failure to stay on topic. :face: This too is the old Avalon enforcement tool to control those whose opinions are unwelcome.

I've talked about this problem before in this thread (starting here) and in others ( 1 2 ). The problem is freedom. There's no real freedom of speech when people are banned for what they say. As in any organization, charming sociopaths rise to the top to dominate the positions of power and control. They then exercise that control for their own self interests by banning those that oppose them. Any organization made up of normal people but run by sociopaths is doomed to fail eventually, because normal people want to be free!

Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7