Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Universal Spectrum -- busted! 
Site Admin

Post Re: Universal Spectrum -- busted!
This is rich -- three of the most overinflated egos at Universal Spectrum talking about Ego. VajraYaya, Zook_e_Pi, and 9eagle9. If egos could have orgies, this is what it would look like. I tried to listen, but I was getting too nauseous to continue and quit after about 15 minutes. If anyone can get through to the end (it appears to be more than two hours of egocentric posturing), please let me know if I missed anything worthwhile.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:05 am
Site Admin

Oh, while I was studying the human condition over at Universal Spectrum, I ran across this example of Zook's ego strutting about on stage, and just couldn't resist documenting it as evidence of his exceptional qualifications in joining 9eagle9 and VajraYaya in the above "Battle of the Egos" Pub chat.

Quote:
About other things, I don't need anybody else to think for me. I can think critically enough for myself. Arrogance? Confidence?? Sure. But there are those of us born with gifts of observation, abstract thought, and beyond. If you think I don't possess those gifts, I invite you to discuss any topic of your choosing ... and you'll probably end up throwing away the great library you had assembled for yourself (with shelves stocked with the mind output of others great and small). For not only will I give you deeper insights ... but fresh insights as well. -- source

:lol:

I am reminded of a snake oil salesman...

Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:27 am

This is rich -- three of the most overinflated egos at Universal Spectrum talking about Ego. VajraYaya, Zook_e_Pi, and 9eagle9. If egos could have orgies, this is what it would look like. I tried to listen, but I was getting too nauseous to continue and quit after about 15 minutes. If anyone can get through to the end (it appears to be more than two hours of egocentric posturing), please let me know if I missed anything worthwhile.

What is actually rich - and not just the glitter of pyrite shining - is that Chico had asked me several times whether he could participate in the Universal Pub chats. If Chico feels that the pub is truly a watering pond for bloated egos (and quirky quackers and bloviating bullfrogs??), then it speaks to how he views himself in the mirror ... for Chico wants in on the fireside skypes overlooking the watering pond.

The larger narrative is a mountain of unmined gold, wot, Chico dude dude?

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Last edited by UncleZook on Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:57 pm

Oh, while I was studying the human condition over at Universal Spectrum, I ran across this example of Zook's ego strutting about on stage, and just couldn't resist documenting it as evidence of his exceptional qualifications in joining 9eagle9 and VajraYaya in the above "Battle of the Egos" Pub chat.

Quote:
About other things, I don't need anybody else to think for me. I can think critically enough for myself. Arrogance? Confidence?? Sure. But there are those of us born with gifts of observation, abstract thought, and beyond. If you think I don't possess those gifts, I invite you to discuss any topic of your choosing ... and you'll probably end up throwing away the great library you had assembled for yourself (with shelves stocked with the mind output of others great and small). For not only will I give you deeper insights ... but fresh insights as well. -- source

I am reminded of a snake oil salesman...

That's probably because you've been buying and selling slither oil for such a long time, that to you, the greater world is all about snakes, snookers, and sales. Alas, the ego is less the salesman and more the man of stated opinion. You either accept my opinion or you don't. I could care less either way.

The salesman is concerned with sales, not the projection of them. The simpleton is concerned with simple things, not the projection of them. The thinker is concerned with thoughts, not the projection of them. The ego is concerned with self-esteem, not the projection of it. The ego could care less about projection. It lives to express itself, not sell itself.

For example, if I call you an idiot, I'll proceed to prove it. Afterwards, I'll not wait around to gauge whether others appreciate the proof (or deride it). I really could care less about what others think. My only friends are the facts and the fact derivatives. Everything else is a mere acquaintance.

That said, the simps often confuse higher climbs of ego for sinister climbs. The populist riffs of the simp raff often attempt the assembly of mobs around this false understanding (of sinister ego). So be it. There's nothing anyone can do about naturally existing regression to the mean.

Chico wants to ascribe sinister intent to the ego. Snake oil salesmen are sinister. But the ego is not sinister. If someone with a high ego has sinister intent, it is due to something else inside them.

The ego is merely the mind pounding stone. The high mind works the chisel ... the low mind works the sledge.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:36 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
is that Chico had asked me several times whether he could participate in the Universal Pub chats.

Talk about losing the narrative! How deceitful and manipulative of you, Zook. Not only have you twisted the narrative, but you have twisted the history. It was you that was clamoring for a public Skype chat debate with me and Andy, so intent were you to reduce us to "a bag of subatomic particles". I simply suggested that we do it on the brand new Pub Chat at Universal Spectrum, as the infrastructure was newly in place. You agreed, but later came back with the news that the frightened powers-that-be at Universal Spectrum would never allow my voice to be heard there.

That was long ago before 9eagle9 had taken over Universal Spectrum, before VajraYaya had exposed his swollen ego, and before your epic, king-of-the-hill battle with 9eagle9.

You really should be ashamed at how you are doing your darndest to attack the messenger (me) and ignore the message.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:41 pm

UncleZook wrote:
is that Chico had asked me several times whether he could participate in the Universal Pub chats.

Talk about losing the narrative! How deceitful and manipulative of you, Zook. Not only have you twisted the narrative, but you have twisted the history. It was you that was clamoring for a public Skype chat debate with me and Andy, so intent were you to reduce us to "a bag of subatomic particles". I simply suggested that we do it on the brand new Pub Chat at Universal Spectrum, as the infrastructure was newly in place. You agreed, but later came back with the news that the frightened powers-that-be at Universal Spectrum would never allow my voice to be heard there.

FTR, generic skype chats (as pertains to United Peeps members) are a beast apart from Universal Pub chats. As we had previously arranged a skype session with Andy, you, and myself (independent of the Universal Pub) - only to have Andy back out for his own reasons - your claim that Universal Pub infrastructure is needed is without merit. Indeed, you could have archived any skype-generated audiofile anywhere on the web and linked to it on United Peeps. But you and Andy both wanted in on the Universal Pubs. As a favor to you, I asked the Universal Pub moderators if we could include you ... they refused because they've already had their fill of the melodramatic arts (with Heeberts, Jeeberts and Chicoberts prancing about with poms and tights) ... that sorta thing.

Keep it real, Chico. Nice try at playing the deception and manipulation card against me. Unfortunately for you, my integrity is just as big as my colossal ego.
:jest:

Quote:
That was long ago before 9eagle9 had taken over Universal Spectrum, before VajraYaya had exposed his swollen ego, and before your epic, king-of-the-hill battle with 9eagle9.

You really should be ashamed at how you are doing your darndest to attack the messenger (me) and ignore the message.

Cupid initiates an attack here at United Peeps against three members of another forum (Universal) for engaging in conversation at their Pub; then feigns being the target of an unprovoked attack. Kinda cute. But not sorta.

Pax

Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:31 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
your claim that Universal Pub infrastructure is needed is without merit.

My goodness, you can twist things around like nobody's business, but then you are the recognized king of "twist and shout"! I never made such a claim, but you are quick to parade it about as your own personal straw man victory. Nevertheless, you concede the point that Universal Spectrum opposes free speech, even if it is hidden behind excuses of "melodramatic arts". Yes, we know, private club, restricted speech, excuses, excuses.

UncleZook wrote:
Cupid initiates an attack here at United Peeps against three members of another forum (Universal) for engaging in conversation at their Pub...

What makes you think it's an attack? I was commenting on my personal reaction to a Universal Spectrum Pub Chat that is in the public domain. I suppose that kind of commentary is seriously frowned upon at Universal Spectrum because it might irritate some inflated egos, be seen as an attack, or create "negative energy". As I recall, many members at Universal Spectrum have been banned for as much (or as little).

Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:11 am

UncleZook wrote:
your claim that Universal Pub infrastructure is needed is without merit.

My goodness, you can twist things around like nobody's business, but then you are the recognized king of "twist and shout"! I never made such a claim, but you are quick to parade it about as your own personal straw man victory. Nevertheless, you concede the point that Universal Spectrum opposes free speech, even if it is hidden behind excuses of "melodramatic arts". Yes, we know, private club, restricted speech, excuses, excuses.

Poppycock. The claim is implied. Though I concede "needed" overdefines your intent; "desired" is a better match for your intent. You desired participation in the Universal Pubs - the very chat space that you now heap scorn at - when you could have easily accommodated audiofiles here at United Peeps. Far be it for me to judge when desire morphs into need. Your penchant for wanting to interfere with teh course of other forums is legendary.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Cupid initiates an attack here at United Peeps against three members of another forum (Universal) for engaging in conversation at their Pub...

What makes you think it's an attack? I was commenting on my personal reaction to a Universal Spectrum Pub Chat that is in the public domain. I suppose that kind of commentary is seriously frowned upon at Universal Spectrum because it might irritate some inflated egos, be seen as an attack, or create "negative energy". As I recall, many members at Universal Spectrum have been banned for as much (or as little).

Well, look who's twisting things and shouting here. You do have a fertile imagination, Chico. Anyhow, stick to the dramas. I can't win - and you can't lose - on the theatrical stage.
:jest:

Pax

Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:06 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Your penchant for wanting to interfere with the course of other forums is legendary.

Is it now? All I do is post, same as everyone else. Well, maybe not the same, as I try to be respectful, patient, understanding, truthful, succinct, humble, equitable, observant, generous, and fair. Not that I always succeed, but I do try. I've noticed a lot of posters, and forums, do not operate on the same principles. I suppose that clash of principles could indeed produce some legends.

UncleZook wrote:
Well, look who's twisting things and shouting here. You do have a fertile imagination, Chico. Anyhow, stick to the dramas. I can't win - and you can't lose - on the theatrical stage.

I wonder how much of that is legend....

Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:57 am
Site Admin

Hypocrisy.

The forums have it.

A great example starts about here. Wade Frazier wants a sympathetic reception to his views like only Adam Bomm and FredKC can deliver (for the moment). Zook finds Wade's bathwater to be dirty (as Wade has fallen for the Holocaust hoax), so Zook throws out the baby with the bathwater, as usual, while polishing his own star. Ross (Pod) does the same thing, only it's the channeling material that makes the water so disgusting (or maybe it's associating with Bill Ryan, like Ross never did that), but the baby still gets tossed out with it. "We at US have allowed your work to be exposed here...", Ross pompously points out, asserting his authority as sociopaths like to do. I see Fred Steeves has learned some lessons after his narrow escape from Avalon cult control, but his justified critique of Wade ("How arrogant, setting conditions for interaction. Really Wade???") is pretty much what Steeves used to do all the time as Avalon's greeter.

It's the same old circus, and it just doesn't ever change! The participating egos need their hourly massage! Am I one of these hypocritical oafs as well? Maybe not, as my voice has been silenced in every forum I've participated in, except this one. And every time I was silenced, I was pointing out the rampant hypocrisy. But if I'm different, it's only a matter of degree. This is one of those times, watching the forum "big guns" sink to their lowest common denominator, when I'm ashamed to be human. It's a "Mirror, Mirror" moment. God help us, Heaven knows we need it! But God too is a delusion, a massive human hypocrisy, so really the job is up to us, and we just can't seem to deliver. That is one of Wade's basic themes in his "free energy" message, and all the forum members can do is confirm its validity by their behavior.

Humanity is so screwed...

Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next