Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Universal Spectrum -- busted! 

Post Re: Universal Spectrum -- busted!

andywight wrote:
I was hoping that they would have the integrity to explain their reasons for doing this, alas I don't think this will be happening any time soon

Me neither, if they continue to stay true to form. Let's hope the members there will wake up to a little self-reflection. That is one change that will indeed have to come from within.

Fat chance of that, 24hrs of intense activity involving most of Un-universal Spectrum's staff, ending with the censoring and banning of one of their members and not a word mentioned about it on their board!

You really can't make this shit up, am I seeing the birth of a new cult here?

Ruby wrote:

From what I have read, Andy, posing as vank, was busted trying to bring his sociopathic behavior to US.

How about giving us some examples of this alleged "sociopathic behavior" AuntieRuby! :D

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:59 am
Site Admin

Ruby wrote:
I think I may join US...just to congratulate them for their handling of such Sociopaths.

Excellent choice, Ruby. I am sure it will be a match made in Heaven. :lol:

Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:47 am
Site Admin

They announce everyone is welcome at Universal Spectrum, yet they ban members regularly, clandestinely, and "gleefully". They announce everyone is welcome to participate in Pub Live Chat, where they call UP members "cowards" and then are afraid to allow UP members to participate.

Despite the warm and fuzzy propaganda to the contrary, not everyone is welcome at Universal Spectrum or the Pub Live Chat. It has become quite clear that anyone pointing out the in-your-face hypocrisy at Universal Spectrum is not welcome. As long as you toe the indistinct and contradictory line the moderators and administrators draw in the shifting sand, meaning you do what they want, you are "welcome", meaning they won't bother you. Cross the line and you are quietly eliminated. That sounds a lot like tyranny to me. Like the tyranny of Avalon, or of Atticus1, or of Nexus. Or of the United States government, or of the New World Order.

So you can see the tyranny doesn't just come from "them". It also comes from "US". If we expect to live in a world free of tyranny, we have to quit participating in the tyranny.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:05 pm
Site Admin

Hey, today is Universal Spectrum's first birthday! I wonder how many members they've blown out in the past year?

By the way, they aren't telling. If you guess "one", your ignorance is indeed blissful.

Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:55 am

Hi Andy,

How did they guess it was you ?

TS

Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:14 am

Talk Shit wrote:
Hi Andy,

How did they guess it was you ?

TS

My Bahamas IP, which means they share member IP info with people not on Non-universal Spectrum staff as "Pod" was the first one there to call out my name there!

No doubt Non-Universal Spectrum will be the first "truth-seeking" forum on record to Ban a whole country from joining their ranks! :roll:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:32 am

Looks like the site has been taken down now

One Year birthday maybe forgotten to renew

Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:41 pm
Site Admin

As above, so below. Whether at the national level or the forum level, we help steer ourselves into tyranny and slavery. And we do it unaware, with little baby steps.

At the forum level, we have another example (1 2 3 4) coming from Universal Spectrum. Fred Steeves is the latest to run afoul with the forum icons (9eagle9) and the forum authorities, those "little Eichmanns" that make tyranny possible (Jenci and Hurritt in this case -- who would have guessed). If you stray from the party line, if you deviate from the groupthink, if you drift "off topic", you are targeted. You either step back in line or you are silenced.

Note that Fred Steeves, like many of us, would gladly become one of those "little Eichmanns" if given the opportunity. That is a sad comment on the human condition.

It seems to me that few people understand the fundamentals of free speech. The incessant but subtle brainwashing we are constantly exposed to makes us our own worst enemies. Good people become the enablers of evil, and we support them with our silence and inaction. As a result, the forums become social cliques, "private clubs" (Universal Spectrum), someone's "therapy" (Nexus), or someone's "house" (Avalon).

It's sickening to watch.

Wed May 01, 2013 6:46 pm
Site Admin

I got a "heads up" to check out the latest unfortunate to tangle with 9eagle9 over at Universal Spectrum, none other than our beloved Uncle Zook! Old Uncle Zook hasn't shown his face here since his last suspension. Of course, he's still welcome here, though he risks suspension #4, which can't be a very comfortable thought for him, given his batting average, plus being a veteran power-player, moderator, and smarter-than-thou narcissist.

Everyone else that tangled with 9eagle9 at US got banned. Could Zook be risking the ban hammer there? Oh right, he's a moderator, so he helps swing the ban hammer. He did say he took his mod hat off, which is an invitation to 9eagle9 to step into the ring. This should be interesting.

My name has even been bandied about in their discussion! It appears Chico has a horrible reputation at US (did I criticize them too much, I wonder?), and just being associated with my name is like being a pariah.

As I was reading, I couldn't help thinking, "Wouldn't it be nice if my voice could be heard in the discussion?" And that thought expanded to "Wouldn't it be nice if there was a forum where everyone's voice could be heard without the ban hammer crushing anyone?" I imagined a forum where Bill Ryan, Atticus, Richard, Celine, Zook, 9eagle9, Gypsy Woman, Andywight, Magamud, Chicodoodoo, Paul, Ilie, Inelia, Lord Sidius, GreyBeard, and so many others could speak freely without any interference or censorship. What a concept!

Imagine being able to criticize Bill Ryan, Atticus, Richard, or Chicodoodoo, right out in public, and not be silenced.

Is there such a forum?

One thing for sure, it's not Avalon, Nexus, or Universal Spectrum.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:57 pm
Site Admin

I must have had some influence on Zook, for he is practically making the same arguments in his debate with the self-absorbed 9eagle9 at Universal Spectrum that I made against him here at UP.

Zook_e_Pi wrote:
Attempts at removing harmful programs are partial lesser solutions ... attempts at removing harmful programmers are partial greater solutions. The programs don't exist without the programmers.

Exactly. Now let's look at the most complete solution. Programmers aren't the problem -- malicious programmers are. Malicious programmers can't create and execute the harmful programs if we can identify them as being malicious programmers and consequently keep them away from the devices that execute their programs.

So bankers are not the problem, banksters are. What is the difference between a banker and a bankster? Malicious purpose, derived from faulty psychology.

The same goes for priests, politicians, military commanders, judges, police, businessmen, and public leaders. Any of these have access to devices that can execute programs. By identifying the malicious versions of these professionals and disqualifying their access to the devices that execute programs, we get to the most complete solution.

In a nutshell, we have to identify the sociopaths and disqualify them from positions of power and control.

That takes care of the threat not only from the banksters, but also any other class of malicious programmers.

The problem then becomes how do we implement the solution when the malicious programmers already dominate the positions of power and control and will oppose the solution at all costs?

Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next