Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Avalon - a history of censoring 
Site Admin

Post Re: Avalon - a history of censoring
I've been posting a lot recently about the tendency of sociopaths to accuse their opponents of their own malfeasance. They can't help themselves, and it is one of the ways they expose their true psychology to us. They are so skilled at hiding their true psychology through mimicry (by mimicking the behavior of normal people), that we are usually completely deceived as to their true nature. That's why sociopaths are so dangerous, and it is also why it is so important to know what to look for when identifying sociopaths, and to know what you can safely ignore.

Bill Ryan is a sociopath. I don't say that out of any ill will. I say that because all the evidence points to it and continues to point to it. And here is an example. Here is Bill Ryan accusing an "opponent" of his own malfeasance. In other words, Bill is accusing Jeffery of being exactly the way Bill actually is. It's the pot calling the kettle black.

Bill Ryan wrote:
Jeff — forgive me, but I have to say this.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

You use the word 'love' a lot, but your posts portray you as shallowly pious and self-righteous in an area where you don't know the facts — and, more worryingly, don't seem to be at all interested in what they really may be.

A true friend would have written me (or any of the other mods) privately, with sincere concern, knowing all the parties involved (and, heaven knows, maybe being in a position to help... did that ever occur to you? That's an honest question) — to ask in confidence what on earth had really happened.

But instead, you're grandstanding, and making yourself look not only naive but naively judgmental and naively opinionated. Your posts here have made up a sequence of saccharine, thinly-disguised insults.

I'd have thought you to be more wise, caring, and balanced. But rather, you seem to want to be a preacher, and quite a condescending one, too. You may have a lot to learn before you ever start talking with wisdom to real people about the real world, from which you appear to be very detached.

Here's one of your insults: implicit in your judgment is that the entire notion of love and trust (and, with that, an almost superhuman degree of responsibility, care and patience, too) was somehow quite unknown to myself or any of the moderators.

You seem to be saying that love, together with all these other qualities, was somehow quite absent. And — you suggest, really very arrogantly, that you may be the only person in the room who really knows what love is.

How wrong you are. You just couldn't be further from the truth.

If you want to know that truth, then write to me privately, and tell me in equal truth that you'd genuinely like to know exactly what happened over the course of the last 14 months. That'd be entirely welcome. But only if your request is sincere.

In reply, I'll give you my very best shot, and maybe the other mods will too. It might take a bit of time, because there's a great deal of detail, all documented.

But if you really don't want to know, then please leave this thread... and stop pretending to be a friend when you seem barely qualified to know what that really means.

Sociopaths always prefer to deal with "problem" people privately, one on one. Atticus (Charles), another well known sociopath who teamed up with Bill to con Avalon, did this as well, all the time! He spent far more time and effort back-channeling than he did posting on the forum. Sociopaths excel at manipulating people privately. When they have to do it in public, they risk exposing themselves, just like Bill did with this post. Bill saw his post as an opportunity to score points with his flock, to strengthen his power and control over the sheep, but for those who aren't under his hypnotic spell, his post is the signature card of a classic sociopath.

"If you want to know that truth, then write to me privately..." -- Right, that will get you the truth. :face: There's the con of the confidence man.

"But if you really don't want to know, then please leave this thread... and stop pretending to be a friend when you seem barely qualified to know what that really means." And there's the classic guilt trip sociopaths love to subject their victims to, because it works so well. I'm sure many women who have had a relationship with a sociopath remember that one -- "But if you really don't want to know, then please leave... and stop pretending to love me when you seem barely qualified to know what that really means." Uh huh, love means serving the sociopath, on your knees!

Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:31 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The most shocking realization to take home from all this is that people who live under the spell of a sociopath almost never realize it until after the spell has been broken. -- source

This accurately describes many of the members at Avalon who can't help but praise their controllers, controllers like Bill Ryan, or uber-administrator Paul. Avalon is a cult. Many of its long-term members are definitely "under the spell", and they don't have any awareness of their affliction. You can see it in the thread I linked to in the prior post, where members gush over Bill Ryan, Paul, and each other. It is sick and pathetic to one who has broken free of the spell, but to those still under the spell, it is comforting and seemingly proper.

I have tasted that spell, and I am grateful to have been "thrown out" for independent and critical thinking.

Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:40 am
Site Admin

Avalon is suddenly and temporarily stripped of its "mask of normalcy"! We are here given a rare opportunity to see its true colors, its true nature, its true insanity. It is like looking into the mind of a sociopath without the deceptions.

First, gripreaper dares to express his true thoughts, realizing he is risking the dreaded Avalon ban hammer!

gripreaper wrote:
...I realize I may be taking 5 years of impeccable posting record here and putting it on the line. I’ve seen people get banned from this site for a lot less over the years.

And therein lies the real problem. That is why Avalon is not what it portends to be. It is not a truth forum. How can it be, when its true underlying philosophy is "Think like us or be banned". That is the point I made from the very beginning of my time at Avalon, and that is why I was banned. And that's why gripreaper is sitting on the knife's edge. And isn't it sweet how he recognizes his "5 years of impeccable posting record"? Yes, he's met Bill Ryan's expectations by thinking inside the well-defined "box". He's been a good slave up until now.

Carmody wrote:
Seek emotional detachment.

I have zero attachment to this thread and it's contents. I have no understanding of the reason it is considered contentious.

I went beyond these sort of emotional convolutions long ago.

Funniest post while being dead serious! Yes, Carmody, I recognized long ago that you have no understanding, and that you "went beyond" long ago. Glad to see you accidentally "spill the beans". Bravo.

Paul wrote:
I have also placed gripreaper's account on "Moderated" status, which means that his subsequent posts will not become visible to read until they are first reviewed and accepted by a moderator.

We do have a rule on this forum that we don't insult other members. Gripreaper was in clear and substantial violation of that rule.

You're an idiot, Paul. That's not an insult, it's just the truth. Where were you when Bill Ryan was insulting Jeffery, eh? If you weren't such a hypocrite, you would have put Bill Ryan on "Moderated" status for that. You are obviously not qualified to be a forum administrator. You are only qualified to be a Bill Ryan lackey. Like all the other suck-ups inhabiting Avalon.

So Christine and Karelia are banned. The only proper thing left to do is to ban Bill Ryan. He is, after all, the root of the whole problem. After that, all Avalon moderators and administrators should be stripped of their power to do anything but keep the forum online and functioning. Then all Avalon members banned in the past should be forgiven, including Christine, Karelia, and Bill Ryan. But, Bill Ryan should never be allowed to have power and control over anyone in the forum again. When sociopaths run forums, all you get is insanity. Avalon is the poster child of insanity, all while pretending to be the model of perfect sanity. It's absolute hypocrisy.

Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:12 pm
Site Admin

How does the person closest to Bill Ryan, his latest “wife”, see him?

• a con-man
  • narcissistic
  • a deceiver
  • deliberately withholds information
  • a liar
  • paranoid
  • manipulative
  • contrived integrity
  • unethical
  • violent

It's all here. (Or download from the UP server here.)

After all my posts (across four different forums and a five year period) describing the characteristics of the sociopath, do we not have eyes to see? Bill Ryan is a sociopath. It should be plain as day by now.

Christine also publicly reveals that Bill uses Project Avalon (PA) donations as his personal income! This has been reported before by other women that Bill has deceived, manipulated, and discarded. Bill used their bank accounts and PayPal accounts in the exact same way that he did with Christine, to funnel PA donations into his pockets while skirting personal responsibility. You remember Ruth and Inelia, among many others? Same story. Bill feeds on these kinds of women like the insatiable parasite he is.

Christine, who was also a moderator at PA (one of the perks for servicing Bill), plainly states “Censorship has been going on for a long time at PA...” Duh! I've been pointing this out for years, yet the brainwashed members of PA will either flat-out deny there is any censorship at PA, or they will insist it was perfectly justified by the wise and protective forum moderators who do Bill's bidding. What child-like dunces!

To the women on PA and elsewhere who feel that burning desire to “get close” to Bill Ryan now that he is "available", please read the experiences of other women that have fallen into the same kind of trap here. Heed them well.

To the gullible members of PA, including the long-standing and “respected” members that dance so faithfully to Bill's hypnotic music, abandon that cursed forum! Start a new forum, one without a controlling sociopath like Bill or his minions at the helm. I started one, all by myself, so why can't you do it as a cooperating group? Put Bill out of business. Shut down his con-game that deceives and damages so many people. Take action! If you need help, contact me. I would gladly contribute to the demise of the evil that Bill Ryan sows in the world.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” – Edmund Burke

Good people of Avalon, for Christ's sake (and your own), do something!

Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:40 pm
Site Admin

A video made by Christine was somehow posted on Avalon, and even more impressive to me, it has yet to be removed after 48 hours. Bill must realize the thin ice he is treading on. I reluctantly watched the entire video just to hear Christine's side of the story. There's a pattern that becomes evident. Christine is a vulnerable woman, attracted to powerful men. Bill Ryan is a predator man, attracted to easy prey. Both know the dance. The sociopath leads, and the empath ignorantly follows. Eventually the empath sees the evil that is manifested. The best "service to others" that can be rendered is to expose the sociopath. Christine tries, but the bulk of Avalon will be deaf, dumb, and blind. I've seen it before.

Most members in the forum don't want to see their hero, the charming Bill Ryan, brought down. So the thread is closed, Bill is protected, and the ugliness that is Bill's true psychology is swept under the rug. The Avalon members just want to live their fantasy, revel in their comfort, and see only the truth they like.

Disgusting.

Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:12 am
Site Admin

I notice a nearly three year veteran of Avalon named "dianna" has just been banned ("unsubscribed"). She was apparently well appreciated at Avalon, with 764 posts, of which 715 were thanked a total of 3847 times. Her last post was slightly critical of the "demonization" of John Lash that occurred at Avalon thanks to John's ex-girlfriend (Avalon member Selkie). This was encouraged by Bill Ryan, who evidently has it in for John Lash. Is that all it takes to be banned from Avalon, simply standing up for someone Bill Ryan wants demonized?

But wait, there's more. We've just seen the drama over the Christine / Bill Ryan split-up, or at least part of it, as some posts were removed from public view (another form of Avalon censorship) and placed in the "Members Only" area. Of course, there's no telling how many posts were completely censored, never to be seen by anyone again, not even members, as is the Avalon tradition. To summarize the thread, Bill Ryan did a bang-up job of demonizing Christine after getting her banned from the forum so that she couldn't defend herself. So who was the brave soul that did stand up for Christine, giving her a voice by posting on Avalon a video Christine made telling her side of the split-up?

"dianna"

Defending one single person Bill Ryan wants demonized can get you banned from Avalon. So you can see why defending two such people is quite the accomplishment. Well done, dianna.

I seriously doubt anyone will stand up for dianna on Avalon, as they can plainly see what will happen to them. A history of censoring has its value in keeping the remaining suckers in line.

Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:53 am
Site Admin

I think everyone should see how it's done. You should study the master at work. Observe how the good shepherd Bill Ryan leads his adoring flock with subtlety and cunning. Censoring is just part of the process. There are other parts.

Here is an example of how Bill steers the direction of a thread. Bill's purpose is to move the discussion into areas that are easier to manipulate and control, in this case, easier to discredit. Then his method of discrediting is quite indirect and subtle. He doesn't attack the message; he attacks the messenger. Thompkins' writing style, says Bill publicly, is disjointed, badly edited, difficult to read. I'm sure this is true, because successful sociopaths will always lie with truths. Bill will no doubt say Thompkins' testimony is important (and he does), but the hidden message is "don't bother, because it is hard to read". In other words, let Bill do your thinking for you. Let Bill be the judge. Let Bill decide who you listen to, and who you ignore.

Bill also knows the value of praise. The sheep love it when they are recognized by the shepherd. They get an emotional rush of "I'm valued, I'm important!" Sociopaths like Bill are quite accustomed to using these kinds of manipulation.

Also of note is how much plausible deniability there is in Bill's method. He can claim he is just keeping the discussion "on topic". He can easily disavow his real purpose, which is to herd the sheep where he wants them. He can pretend that he is just one of the sheep, doing sheep things, discussing the subject like everybody else. And the sheep will easily accept that, because it's true! Sort of...

Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:30 pm
Site Admin

At Avalon, Bill Ryan is the decider. He decides what information you should take in, and what information you should dismiss. Of course, it is usually done subtly. Like this:

Bill Ryan wrote:
Yes. This is not reliable information, of any kind. The interviewee, Joseph Reyna, at no stage references any sources, makes wild general claims, and the entire thing (as with many YouTube videos out there, OMG ) is a serious researcher's nightmare.

Where did the information come from? How does one cross-check the claims and quotes? It all piles into the huge pile of rumor, hearsay, misunderstanding and exaggeration that hurts us all, and goes exactly nowhere. For that reason, this thread's been moved to the forum's bad information section.

Yes, there is an actual "bad information" section at Avalon! But that's just the tip of the iceberg, because most "bad information" is simply censored, reworked, or deleted. Like the statement Bill Ryan prepared for Avalon laying out his version of the Picasso painting fraud he perpetrated. That statement is gone. I wrote about it at Inphinet:

Sam Hunter wrote:
Why not write Bill directly and ask?

We were supposed to avoid this subject, but my interest in sociopaths and some synchronicity that occurred today drives me to answer this question.

The answer is simple. Bill lies. If Bill is the sociopath I have assessed him to be, his answer will be full of twisted truths and subtle lies. I will not get a truthful answer. I have witnessed this very phenomenon from Bill many times. I just witnessed it again, and I will show it to you.

There was a big to-do at Avalon about Bill's Picasso drawing, allegedly inherited from his parents, and a court case filed against Bill for fraud. To set everyone's mind at ease, Bill issued this statement on the Avalon forum. Look at the last bulleted paragraph, second sentence. Bill says, "The case was rejected by the court in 2010."

Now look at the court case record here. Search for case number 37-2008-00092580-CU-FR-CTL. The only action that took place in 2010 was this:
Quote:
07/14/2010
Request for Dismissal without Prejudice - Party (and dismissal of DOES) filed by New River Fine Art Inc.
Refers to: Neff, Kelly

Kelly was Bill's female partner at that time. She was dropped as a defendant in that case. Bill remained a defendant in that case. On December 9, 2011, a judgement was issued against Bill for approximately $224,000. Bill lost the case. It wasn't dismissed in July 2010, as Bill claimed.

Note that Bill didn't have the money to pay back the art agent before the case was filed. That means Bill didn't have the money to pay the court judgement of $224,000 either.

Do we understand now why Bill is living in Ecuador? I believe there are outstanding judgements against him in the UK and Switzerland as well.

I'll stop there, as it is getting late. Keep in mind that Bill lies all the time. He just doesn't get caught very often, and when he does, he knows of ways to keep things hushed up. For example, he could threaten to ban me from Avalon for pointing out the truth. That works more times for him than you might imagine. Unfortunately, I care far more about the truth than I do about membership at Avalon.

Bill's statement that he posted at Avalon falsely proclaiming his innocence was there when I wrote that post (May 6, 2016), but has since been deleted. Do you really think anyone besides Bill could delete that statement? No, it was Bill. He was caught in yet another lie, so he made yet another deletion.

Bill Ryan decides what the "truth" is based on how he benefits. That's very typical behavior for a sociopath.

Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:30 am
Site Admin

I ran across another example of Bill Ryan telling his flock to dismiss any information coming from a particular source:

Bill Ryan wrote:
Whatdoesitmean.com = Sorcha Faal (aka CIA asset David Booth).

It's fake.

Even worse, in the very next post, we have Avalon dufus "Bob", a prolific Bill Ryan brown-noser with 5284 Avalon posts (a "mile-high" member), pleading with Ryan to tell members what to believe, and please deliver it on a silver platter:

Bob wrote:
Bill - is it possible to post a prominent something somewhere that members can read, which contains a list of Websites, Blogs, and so forth, which contain a large percentage of FAKE news, Fake articles, Fake reports, Misleading or Disinformation presentations?

This is a problem that continues. If PA can provide some educational insights in other words, sure seems like a good opportunity to bring some light in.

:face:
Well, what can we expect from stupid sheep? When Sociopaths and their obedient Minions ban every critically-thinking Independent as soon as they can be identified, all that remains of Avalon members would be the brain-dead Followers.

And this is exactly how the Sociopaths want it, especially sociopaths like Bill Ryan.

Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:06 am
Site Admin

It was clear to me that my relationship as a partner with BR is irrevocably over and I am soon to be thrown under the bus as BR has a standing history in doing this with others. Some friends were also caught up in this sweep of the forum, Corey Goode, karelia and other friends who dared voice their support of our stance. There is ample searchable information from other sources on the internet as to the reoccurring modus operandi of BR and the PA forum.

Yep, and this forum would be one of those Internet sources!

Bill Ryan is an accomplished con-artist, and the Project Avalon forum is a cult. I was once a cult member some six years ago, for maybe three months total, but I was censored (permanently banned from the Avalon forum) for questioning the prominent censorship occurring there. That helped me see how deceived I had been. The deception and manipulation coming from Bill Ryan, and the submissive cooperation and enabling behaviors coming from the Bill Ryan worshippers, make that "reoccurring modus operandi" not only possible, but stable. And that makes a cult.

Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next