Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Avalon - a history of censoring 

Post Re: Avalon - a history of censoring
Yes you jest and a tell the severity of the problem. We apparently have no other form of communication to reboot the system! No form of persuasion to make people feel the tyranny, acknowledge their actual enslavement. So, apparently we get the answer as to why open fascism takes over our species from time to time. This is because it never leaves us. We repress it but it manifests again and again. Its insidious in nature, as this time, due to its means to stay hidden, until it takes over the infrastructure, the body or once again, the host. Its the marvel of marvels and nothing less then intrepid laziness for our species. Its the blind spot that creates a house of cards for our survival.

Freedom has declined since the american revolution imho. With the political correctness and statist version of freedom a codifier for the peoples chains to prison.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:46 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Its insidious in nature, as this time, due to its means to stay hidden, until it takes over the infrastructure, the body or once again, the host.

That is the infamous lack of transparency. That was the whole problem at Avalon. All of the censorship and banning was mostly out of sight and out of mind. A few alert Avalon members were looking around puzzled, saying, "What happened to MemberX?" Much of the time, no one knew. MemberX had just disappeared, his or her access denied by Bill Ryan or his volunteer thugs.

If there were transparency at Avalon, Bill Ryan's true nature would shock a lot of starry-eyed members there, but it probably wouldn't put a dent in Avalon. Why? I think you nailed it with your video on the Stockholm syndrome. Just as the microcosm of the forums is a reflection of the macrocosm of human society, so too does the Stockholm syndrome evident in Avalon members reflect the same psychology playing out in the entire human race. For the most part, we defend our sociopathic oppressors, we refuse to recognize their crimes, and we are grateful for the token mercies they show us. American politics is a perfect example of this. Avalon, Nexus, and Universal Spectrum are typical examples of this, too.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:03 am
Site Admin

This is just an addendum to this post. The following quote is public information, offered voluntarily by 9eagle9 herself. My purpose in posting it is not to denigrate 9eagle9, but to better understand her personality and my interactions with her (as Warponies) last year at Atticus1.

9eagle9 wrote:
I came from a house of 24/7 emotional and mental abuse. Alcoholic father, sociopaths, walk- in,narcissistic mother. No sense of self value at all. I had to restore that to myself. While they as parents were responsible for doing this to me, because in their psychosis, they didn't know any better. But it was then my responsibility to restore myself towards my natural state as an adult If I wanted to be fully functional adult.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:04 pm
Site Admin

So what is all the censoring and banning at Avalon (and other forums) all about? It is a filtering process. Sociopaths actively employ the filtering process at all levels, much more so than non-sociopaths, who tend to be more accepting of human diversity. The filtering process is what leads to the pyramidal hierarchy construct. At the top of the pyramid, you find the end result of the filtering process -- the ruling sociopaths. As George Carlin famously put it, "It's a big club, and you ain't in it." More accurately, it's a very small club, and you ain't in it. UncleZook knows all about this, as he openly justifies Universal Spectrum's censorship and banning as the perfectly natural consequence of a "private club".

Filtering is inherent in the game-playing world view that sociopaths possess. It is integral to their elitist attitude. Sociopaths see people in a definite gradient from superior to inferior, whereas non-sociopaths see people as equal. Non-sociopaths might write "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal...", but sociopaths would write "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that certain men are superior to others, and we are those men whom the rest of you shall serve."

Our current social system is the product of thousands of years of sociopathic shaping. We can see the filtering at work in our own society. At the macro level, we see that filtering in the educational system, where it is used to turn out obedient workers. In the political system, it is used to turn out compliant puppets that can be easily controlled by bribery. In the corporate system, it creates those that will focus only on the bottom line. In the public sector as well, money is employed as the filter paper, rewarding those in alignment with the sociopathic agenda, and punishing those that impede the sociopathic agenda. The big bucks are in instruments of comfort (banking, energy, pharmaceuticals, illicit drugs) and force (weapons, defense, military, police, spying). The emphasis is on reward and punishment, you might say, which are the very fundamentals of mind control. The worst paying jobs are in public service, education, environmental management, and food production. These are the basic necessities of life that serve the common good, and they are kicked to the curb.

As above, so below. In the forums, instead of money, status and hierarchy serve as the filter paper. There are "ranks" applied to each member. From inferior to superior, they are: banned, suspended, censored, applicant, provisional member, regular member, senior member, junior moderator, regular moderator, super moderator, administrator, and owner. Maintaining and enhancing this hierarchy is the key to the control exercised by the sociopaths. Hierarchy creates the pyramid, which then sustains itself and the ruling sociopaths by growing through self-reinforcing feedback loops.

Bill Ryan and his minions (servants) censor and ban because that is part of the essential filtering process that supports their sociopathic hierarchy. The Avalon forum members are caught up in the "game" in much the same way as military men or business men or politicians are caught up in their game of climbing the ladder of rank and privilege. The end result is a great deal of harm to the majority, all for the benefit of a tiny minority.

It's social insanity, and even worse, self-destructive. It's why humanity is on a constant cycle of rising and falling empires.

By contrast, the United People forum has been deliberately designed to minimize hierarchy and create a more level playing field. The theory is that the common good is best served by a more planar organization. It works well for the human body and other life forms that are social collectives of individual cells. It should in theory work well for the social body that is a collective of individual people. The human body keeps hierarchy at a reasonable minimum and maximizes cooperation and equality. For example, which of your cells are you willing to toss aside? Typically, the only cells you would ever want to part with are the cancer cells, the "sociopaths" of the body. It should be the same for the social body. All individuals are valued contributors, except for the sociopaths. They have to be properly controlled, or the cancer will kill us.

Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:54 pm
Site Admin

I've been watching the video series "Hitler's Henchmen" on YouTube with an eye towards sociopaths and the psychology of the minions they attract. One of the startling things I realized after watching a number of these videos is that I've seen this type of evil organization before. And naturally, that organization was masquerading as the leading edge of enlightenment and human salvation, just like Nazi party did! Hey, it's what sociopaths do -- deceive and manipulate. And where can you find this microcosm of Nazi Germany? Project Avalon, of course. Bill Ryan is Hitler, Paul is Himmler, Dennis is Hess, Ilie is Goering, etc. The parallels are surprising and illustrate how easily these types of organizations can establish themselves. All that is required is a charismatic deceiver and manipulator (a.k.a Bill Ryan), and the sycophants are pulled in like flies to a dung heap.

Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:37 am
Site Admin

I just popped over to the Project Avalon forum and took a quick peek. Not surprisingly, I am sickened by what I saw. The same old tyranny is taking place, and the members suck it up and ask for more. What pathetic lives we live. I say "we" because I was once an active member of Avalon. It was a valuable learning experience, a stepping stone in my personal growth, but how pathetic does that make my personal growth that I even needed to experience the pros and cons of Avalon?

Paul wrote:
The moderators have decided to send linksplatinum on a three week vacation. If he chooses to return after that, then his permissions to post new threads will be limited, until we are able to evaluate the quality of his other contributions (such as replies to existing threads) to this forum.

Bill Ryan wrote:
Spirit Wolf (Barry King) has been retired according to his request, and we wish him well. The thread is closed.

Sociopaths come in many flavors, but they are still decidedly of the distasteful variety.

Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:04 pm
Site Admin

An anonymous whistleblower sent me a copy of a very interesting and recent thread from Avalon. (Page 1, Page 2) It is in the Members Only section of Avalon, so it is not normally visible to non-members. It is an amazing look at the dynamics that regularly occur at Avalon only to be swept under the rug. Bill Ryan is once again on the brink of being exposed for the fraud he is, and his loyal fans are once again rallying to defend their magnanimous leader. The poor members pointing out the emperor's nakedness get banned, as usual, but what really stands out here is that the entire thread wasn't quickly erased, even though several members called for its deletion. Bill Ryan must be in a compromised position to be "forced" into leaving the thread intact. I suspect it will disappear when things quiet down and Bill can delete it without any of the other moderators or members noticing.

I am especially tickled to see both Paul and Dennis playing important supporting roles in defending Bill Ryan, since these two are the same cronies who banned me from Avalon when I pointed out the unjustified censoring and banning of Avalon members back in March of 2011. Some things never change, including Bill Ryan's clever lies and sociopathic game-playing.

Will Bill's conniving ways and fake demeanor always save him? For how much longer will evil continue to triumph over good, both at Avalon and on the world stage? How much longer must we be fooled by sociopaths?

Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:05 pm
Site Admin

I realized something important about the Avalon forum. Although it is a forum primarily focused on truth-seeking, there is one area where truth-seeking is not allowed -- you cannot seek the truth about Bill Ryan. If you do, you will be quickly shut down.

Bill goes to great lengths to ensure a certain mindset in Avalon members. I saw a copy of a post which illustrates this mindset from an Avalon member called "observer" who wrote the following recently in the private Members Only area (The Think Tank, Some important open questions to Bill — from a respected, longstanding member):

observer wrote:
I never intended this to be an attack on Bill, for whom I have always maintained the greatest respect.

I have always considered my presence, here at Avalon, as a guest in Bill's house. I have never, nor would I ever, treat him with disrespect.

If, as a guest, one encounters a group of individuals who are constantly nit-picking, and they appear to be huddled in a group, maybe over in one corner, eventually, anyone who considers himself a man, will walk-over and face off with one of them.

This meme of respecting Bill and acting like a guest in his house is constantly reinforced. The members actually police each other without realizing it to maintain this fundamental programming. After all, anyone nit-picking into Bill's hidden business will be subject to a face-off by the real men of Avalon! Bill is off-limits when it comes to truth-seeking, and there is a very good reason for Bill's untouchable status: he has way too much to hide. His survival as "king of the hill" at Avalon depends on his game-playing abilities of deception and manipulation. He is a classic sociopath, and if he wants to retain the rewards of his position, like the money, the women, and the "respect" and adoration of his deluded followers, he must continue the charade and forever protect from prying eyes his closet stuffed full of damning skeletons.

Bill Ryan quoted the same text written by Observer and rewarded him with a big "Thank you!" followed by a smiley face. The unconscious message for the forum is that if you want the notice and approval of the great and powerful Oz, you have to show the proper respect by groveling appropriately.

Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:03 pm
Site Admin

I got a real kick out of Limor Wolf's posts in the Avalon Holocaust thread. She is heavily brainwashed by the Holocaust Lie..

Among other things. She is also brainwashed by the Avalon Lie:

Limor Wolf wrote:
Our Avalon community is blessed with much support and healing spirit by Bill and the team of moderators, in a truly exceptional manner, and it feels as a real privilage to be able to be here and continue to grow together.

So there's a pattern here. Some people are attracted to the brainwashing and find comfort in it. I suspect this phenomenon of loving your brainwashing is a variation of what we recognize as the Stockholm Syndrome.

My reason for reading this particular Limor Wolf post, and the synchronicity behind my reading it, stems from the thread itself, which was started by Selkie. She was pulling a Gypsy Woman by demanding to be removed from the forum (exactly like GW did here using her "Strenia" sockpuppet). I've tangled with Selkie before. She's a vicious closed-minded viper, quite manipulative, and on a mission at Avalon to suck the blood out of John Lash, something Bill Ryan approves of. I remember wanting to tell Selkie that she was trading one sociopath for another, by moving from John Lash's control network to Bill Ryan's, but that would have got me banned from Avalon once again. You can tell who rules over you by who you cannot criticize, and at Avalon, Ryan is king. He is still reigning over his cult, censoring posts, posturing as magnanimous ( 1 2 3 ), and exercising his power and control in a way that has everyone praising him in blubbering admiration, much as was done in The Emperor's New Clothes.

This exchange is a great example of how the propaganda brainwashing of the Holocaust Lie gets "believers" to police others into compliance.

The propaganda brainwashing of the Avalon Lie also gets "believers" to police others into compliance. I've experienced that more than once at Avalon, and on the receiving end of the police action.

Of note is Vitalux was "deactivated" from the forum, while Limor Wolf, listed as living in Israel, is still a member in "good standing" with Bill Ryan. I wonder why...

I think it is even clearer now as to why. Some people like the world the brainwashing creates, like the world of the Holocaust brotherhood, or the world of the Avalon brotherhood. Or in Limor's case, both.

Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:19 am
Site Admin

I've come to realize that the Zionist Jews of the forum world are the Avalonians, i.e. the members of Bill Ryan's infamous forum, Project Avalon. Like Zionist Jews, they are led by sociopaths. They defend their sick leaders with great loyalty, and they compete with each other for any kind of attention or subtle acknowledgement that they can get from their revered leaders. They believe they are superior to other humans, who they see as sheep compared to them. They believe that they are "the chosen people", the enlightened ones. They huddle together for mutual protection and comfort, and as a way to reinforce their like-mindedness. They all have to adhere to the same precepts, the same group-think, which is artfully steered by the chief sociopath at the top. They police themselves with pride should anyone step out of line, and they pat each other on the back for all the "corrections" they can suggest. They nurture the hierarchy of their organization and take comfort in its pecking order. They work diligently to climb the social ladder to better serve their leaders and their community mindset.

They are deceived and manipulated by a handful of sociopathic individuals who wish to grow their power and control over the group. They are, in a nutshell, fools.

I should know, as I was once one of them. But my sense of justice was greater than my need to conform. I pointed out the hypocrisy of the head sociopath who censored dissenting voices for no other reason than their dissenting nature. And he confirmed his psychology by censoring me.

Avalonians, if you want to know who rules over you, simply notice who you dare not criticize.

Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next