Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Avalon - a history of censoring 

Post Re: Avalon - a history of censoring
This is my first post and a short introduction.

I was censored (banned a lifetime) before I could write one post into the project avalon forum.
Before I could write to the forum I had a short posting-discussion with the/a moderator and shortly after this
discussion I was banned for a lifetime. But all this happening is more than one year ago.

greetings from a real German motherfucker.

Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:08 am
Site Admin

orbbuster wrote:
Before I could write to the forum I had a short posting-discussion with the/a moderator and shortly after this discussion I was banned for a lifetime.

Wow. Do you have any idea what the moderator might have objected to in your conversation? And do remember which moderator it was?

Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:19 pm

This I tried to discuss with the moderator:

1. BR claim the he had an Alien girlfriend.
2. BR believe in Orbs.
3. My question about BR had sexual relationship with Kerry Cassidy.

But I get no answer or a deeper discussion about this only the banning occured.

I didn't know the name of the moderator.

Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:59 pm
Site Admin

Project Avalon is about assembling Bill Ryan worshippers so that Bill Ryan can feed on their adulation. He selects his concubines from that assembly, revels in the praise the gullible give him, and bans anyone who does or potentially could "upset the apple cart".

The moderators are there to help protect Bill, so anyone inquiring into Bill Ryan's flaws, hypocrisy, or delusions will be shown the door.

Bill Ryan has been at this game for a long time, so he knows what to look for in new members. The moderators also know what will make their leader happy.

It looks like the moderator quickly assessed that you would be trouble, so you failed the entrance exam.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:12 am
Site Admin

Aragorn wrote:
Now, I won't be derailing this thread by reiterating the story of how and why I got banned from Project Avalon anymore, as I've covered all of that several times already on other threads. Let's just say that I was apprised of some information that El Sombrero™ considered dangerous to his public image, and a blemish on his ego. But either way, by the time I got banned — on 18 March 2015, and by El Hombre Con Sombrero™ himself — I was already fully convinced that he is, indeed, a certifiable Machiavellian and narcissistic psychopath, both because of my own interactions with him on the Avalon forum and because of how he conducted himself in several other matters, among which the breakup with his then-wife Christine Anderson, and the obsessive and ugly way in which he went after Corey Goode once he found out that Corey had been sent a 72-page FBI file on Bill Ryan.

I wonder how many threads about the con-artistry of Bill Ryan are out there in many different forums lost in the Internet.

It's fascinating to see all the various stories of the former admirers of Bill Ryan who eventually wised up and got the boot. The man is a certifiable sociopath, and yet somehow, it appears that most people don't have a clue.

I gotta post this picture of Bill Ryan that came from the forum where Aragorn posted the above quote.

"Don't you think I'm sexy, ladies?"
-- source

Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4