Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Nexus - censoring history 

Post Re: Nexus - censoring history
UncleZook wrote:
Universal has never claimed to support free speech.

Given your lofty position at Universal Spectrum, I suggest you get it posted front and center that Universal Spectrum does NOT support free speech, that all posts are subject to edits or deletion, that entire threads can disappear at the discretion of the ruling tyrants, that members can be banned without just cause at any time, and that all of this is justified because Universal Spectrum is a private club, which overrides any rights past, current, or future members think they have.

You assume too much, Chucklesdoodoo ... and continue to get things wrong time and again.

I'm an epsilonMod <------------- if you took mathematics beyond grade school, you will note that the Greek letter epsilon is associated with the incremental, the infinitesimal, the small number. I specifically asked to be an epsilon moderator when Universal was created because I enjoy being the low man on the totem pole. I'm not and have never been interested in power, over anything or anyone, as a rule. The lone exception being power over myself, in which case I want to retain absolute power. Bozo. You're projecting your own psychopathy yet again.

Universal was created to cultivate the privilege of free speech, not the right. It had been determined by the founding brothers and sisters at Universal, that the privilege of free speech delivers more signal than the right of free speech. So we at Universal had decided to support free speech using the privilege plinths. So far this has worked beautifully and has delivered the signal as promised. I can understand why a drama queen like yourself would get all perturbed about that. But Universal was not designed for drama queens, nor will it accommodate any of their requests.

Your request has been denied. Please wait twelve months and apply again . :jest:

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:54 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
I'm an epsilonMod

Reduced to mincing words, are you? So you're an "epsilon" moderator, "low man on the totem pole". What a contrast from your usual grandiose self-assessment. It is, however, the usual hypocrisy, custom selected to fit the argument of the moment.

UncleZook wrote:
Universal was created to cultivate the privilege of free speech, not the right.

Still mincing words, thinking that you're onto a winning strategy? The hypocrisy is still overwhelming. Earlier, you turned to the founding fathers for support, and now you dismiss them. They didn't recognize free speech as a mere privilege. It takes a "low man on the totem pole" to do that.

UncleZook wrote:
So we at Universal had decided to support free speech using the privilege plinths. So far this has worked beautifully...

From whose perspective? From Heebert's, who was silenced without justification? From Noxon's, whose entire thread was deleted, also without justification? Or from the perspective of the power pyramid at Universal Spectrum, which rules just like the sociopaths that dominate us with equal impunity.

UncleZook wrote:
Your request has been denied. Please wait twelve months and apply again.

I see you've remounted your high horse. Allow me to respond as you would expect -- "Yes, your Majesty." Now, allow me to respond as you deserve -- "Why you narcissistic, sociopathic hypocrite!"

Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:34 pm

UncleZook wrote:
I'm an epsilonMod

Reduced to mincing words, are you? So you're an "epsilon" moderator, "low man on the totem pole". What a contrast from your usual grandiose self-assessment. It is, however, the usual hypocrisy, custom selected to fit the argument of the moment.

Visit Universal and have a look at my avatar, Chico. It says epsilonMod. You believed your own vacuous, voluble innuendo against me ... and that has led you astray again. I was always more modest than you have the ability to comprehend, because you've never seen such levels of modesty in yourself. Not your fault. But there it is. We all too often subconsciously project ourselves onto others. Your own lack of modesty is projecting in the way you view me, for example.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Universal was created to cultivate the privilege of free speech, not the right.

Still mincing words, thinking that you're onto a winning strategy? The hypocrisy is still overwhelming. Earlier, you turned to the founding fathers for support, and now you dismiss them. They didn't recognize free speech as a mere privilege. It takes a "low man on the totem pole" to do that.

Actually, if you could understand English as well as you can process Andy's gibberish with glowing admiration ... then you would understand that the founding fathers viewed free speech as an inalienable right. Meaning that it cannot be separated from the individual. They did not then say that an individual cannot be separated from a group; indeed, they elucidated the right of free association precisely to allow groups to form without interference from the government.

To illustrate the point on full brake at a zillion miles per hour, you, Chico, have the unabridged inalienable right to speech on the internet, and United People has guaranteed that right. Universal, by contrast, has used its right of free association to deny you membership - or would likely deny you membership if you did try to apply as Chico - because of your track record of destroying forums with obfuscation, mind games, innuendo, orthogonal pursuits, prima donna theatrics, etc. Which is why you had resorted to sockpuppetry and Heebert - now banned - who had your fingerprints all over him, not to mention a whole hand up his sock puppet ass.

United is a private club which guarantees you inalienable right of free speech. Universal is a private club which denies you membership, but in doing so, does not impact your inalienable right of free speech. The founding fathers recognized both the rights of free speech and free association, the latter being foundational to the establishment of private clubs. In private clubs, the membership ultimately decides who gets in, who stays in, and who doesn't. Those who are not allowed in at one private club may go elsewhere to exercise their right of free speech because that right remains inalienable to the individual, but the individual does not remain inalienable to the group.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
So we at Universal had decided to support free speech using the privilege plinths. So far this has worked beautifully...

From whose perspective? From Heebert's, who was silenced without justification? From Noxon's, whose entire thread was deleted, also without justification? Or from the perspective of the power pyramid at Universal Spectrum, which rules just like the sociopaths that dominate us with equal impunity.

There you go again with your own sockpuppet, Heebie, playing silly mindgames with brains as big as yours, but not as prodigal. Heebie was tossed because he broke the fine china at Universal. The privacy of the club is all the justification that is needed. Anymore would have overdetermined things and undermined the privacy of the club.
The great thing about Universal is that it's an all-inclusive private club ... which means anyone can apply. Those that create mischief or have a track record of mischief, will naturally be shown the tree bucket and a free launch to the vacation spot of their choosing.

To compare power pyramid sociopaths with people desiring a genuine round table for ideas ... is to confuse the apple with the orange ... and making orange pies.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:42 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Visit Universal and have a look at my avatar, Chico. It says epsilonMod.

I know what it says, dufus. That wasn't the issue. The issue was the false modesty that you assign to it. You are so dense.

UncleZook wrote:
Heebie was tossed because he broke the fine china at Universal.

At last, we get an answer as to why Heebert was banned at Universal Spectrum! He "broke the fine china". What the hell is that supposed to mean, UncleObfuscation? You are such a weasel.

No mention of the erasure of Noxon's entire thread. Want to take a stab at explaining that? Wait, let me guess -- Noxon tarnished the silverware.

Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:53 pm

UncleZook wrote:

Actually, if you could understand English as well as you can process Andy's gibberish with glowing admiration ...

Process this UncleZook!

Attachment:
Capture 01.PNG
Capture 01.PNG [ 71.62 KiB | Viewed 3217 times ]

This entire thread of over 200 posts has now quietly disappeared from Nexus2012 aka Nexusnow, which is sadly ironic as a very similar thread also containing Noxon's posts has "quietly disappeared" from Universal Spectrum as well!

Fortunately I have screen shots of all these threads/posts which I will be posting here as time permits, possibly in an attached folder as their are several threads containing hundreds of posts.

Care to comment on this now UncleZook, or are you still too CHICKENSHIT!!! :D

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:58 am

UncleZook wrote:

Actually, if you could understand English as well as you can process Andy's gibberish with glowing admiration ...

Process this UncleZook!

magamud wrote:
Jenci

Prolific Member
Status
Thanks
Thanked 3,420 Times in 930 Posts
Re: Who 's baby is it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by reaver
Now I suspect Mogs was/is a factor for some..

Richard and Celine had a problem with Mogs being a moderator although it was not because of the reason of the thread that has been posted by Janos.

On Sunday they changed their minds and agreed to have Mogs as a moderator and Beth as an admin and discussions/plans were made for this.

Two days later they had changed their minds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auriel
Were the mods arguing amongst themselves or were they arguing as a collective with Richard?

The team were united in opinion with the exception of Richard and Celine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaleesi
This directly contradicts Hurritt and Jenci's posts Celine. I understand this is your POV, but their POV is different.

I didn't post my point of view. I posted what happened.

The words perceptions, points of view, misunderstandings, misrepretations have been used on the forum and backchanneling to promote the idea that there is no truth. Say it enough and people will believe it like a good political campaign spin.

Some people have come to believe that the mod team were the bad guys in this, not looking out for the members, when the opposite is the truth. We stayed with this so long because of the members and to preserve the concept of a member's led forum which Nexus was set up on.

Quote:
goal posts constantly changing

Yes.

Quote:
Pyramid structure forming.

A minority vote overruling the majority

Quote:
The management structure being implemented was not the one the members voted on etc.

Correct, nor was it a structure that the mods knew about until it was announced on Tuesday with the ultimatum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline
there was issues about me doing any "projects" until things got settled.

No problem in you doing any projects but we (me specifically) asked you to slow down in implementing new initiatives, particularly big ones like appealing for the donations for the radio show computer equipment, when there was uncertainty such as the possible mass exodus of the mod team unless the issues where resolved.

Quote:
There was 0 conversation.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone who knows Celine on voice chat and skype text chat knows why that is so funny.

Quote:
no one other then Hurrit and jenci and burke, were talking to richard and i. The mod team created their seperate skype room to discuss mod work as well as feel free to talk without worrying about hurting richards feelings (about me). (richard was aware of the room it was not a secret room)

No.

You told us that Richard didn't want to read about his wife in the mod window. I mistakenly believed that you were telling me on this (and many others issues) Richards opinion. Later on, when I found out that was not the case, I apologised to Richard.

We did create a separate mod window. Burke asked Richard for permission. The window was only used for sensitive issues involving discussion about Celine. The original window Mod Biz was still used for mod business which Richard could read.

Quote:
Richard felt the lack of communication was becoming detrimental and thats when he gave an ultimatum

Richard was free to talk to us in Mod Biz. At times he would, at other times he wouldn't. I think I remember at one time he didn't enter the room for a couple of days. There was one admin issue that I had which I had to post up 3 times for an answer.

Other factors, which I know of (there may be more that I don't know ) which contributed to the communication issue with Richard and the team:

Celine told me she told one member of the team to leave Richard alone. I also believe she spoke to another member of the team which resulted in their silence (I don't know this as fact though)

Hurritt referred in his post to his friends that Richard called us "dead weight". This was something that Richard posted on the public forum. He later edited the remark out.

Richard made a post in the mod forum telling us to "Fuck off". He then put up a message in Mod Biz telling us to go and look at it.

Quote:
i only said that when richard put his foot down we had been arguying about Mogs.

Richard did put his foot down and at this point the issue was about Mogs. This was on Tuesday. When I questioned the leadership team structure, you said that Richard was really the leader of the forum and that if you had to ask the members, they would vote for him to be leader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auriel
I know this is a bit different but wasn't a it dictorial edict from BR at A/V which caused mods to leave and ultimately lead to the formation of Nexus?

I can't comment on PA because I was not involved but this is why we left here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamwalker
too many people stood down at the same time.
please don,t hide behind the fact that these are changing times and people move on.
their is a issue that can be resolved.
but only if you are willing.
appreciate what you have created as we do.

This issue can't be resolved because the underlying reason for it is unfixable as far as the team is concerned.

Celine is attached and needs Nexus for her own personal emotional survival. Whatever happens Richard will always respond to her emotional reactions and respond accordingly, wielding his sword, as Celine likes to call it, if necessary. Nobody is to blame for this, it is just the way it is. It's the one thing nobody likes to talk about because it is so personal. Everybody on the team was very sympathetic to this but unfortunately it was beyond our control to fix. There, I have said it. Not because I wanted to but because I had to. Sorry Celine. There are a lot of people who have been hurt by this too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janos
So they either:

1.) Didn't know about what Mogs did, and therefore had no reason to distrust her in the backroom. (This was my original understanding)
2.) Did know and just didn't care, or didn't care when they found out, and thought it wasn't a problem. (This is my current understanding.)

Many times the issue of not trusting Mogs was brought up by Celine and sometimes Richard. It was never for the reason that you posted in your thread.

After posts that were made in Hurritt's thread last night by Richard and Celine, I blocked Celine's skype contact and removed myself from the Netizen window.

When I logged on this morning there was another post from Richard to me which I found inappropriate and insensitive (he has since edited out the comment) and I was going to post a goodbye to everyone before I read this thread because I it's all just too much to read.

To the members - I have had enough of all of this but I am answering these questions because I think the members need to know what they are rightly asking. I predict here with answering these questions, possible circular discussions going nowhere to the point I may have to copy/paste responses. I have been through this many times in the last few weeks.

I will try to answer questions if I can. I will give you the facts of what happened and if I don't know it as a fact that happened, I will make that clear. I'm not interested in answering people who argue with what I have got to say or tell me this is just about my perception or point of view.

It's up to you if you believe if you believe me or not.

I'm sorry but I really don't wish to engage in that.....I don't have any more to give.

I'm tired of all the BS.
Too many good people have been hurt.

Jeanette

This entire thread at Nexus2012 aka Nexusnow has vanished into thin air!

Care to comment on this now UncleZook, or are you still too CHICKENSHIT!!! :D

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:02 am

This is a very good movie chronicling a pathological liar who would impersonate missing children to be in a family.
Check it out if you can. This is the essence of a Con man, sociopath and pathology itself.

The imposter Movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGTAJKC4Joc

Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:07 am

I wonder if Richard, Celine, Mods, or any other people would come forward and corroborate Zook as a Con artist in light of this new evidence. This might give the Nexus or the Avalon scandal a new perspective.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:39 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I wonder if Richard, Celine, Mods, or any other people would come forward and corroborate Zook as a Con artist in light of this new evidence. This might give the Nexus or the Avalon scandal a new perspective.

Hmmm, that gives one pause for thought. Do con-artists rat on each other? It seems to me that they don't, as it's bad for business.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:32 am

Well I was thinking maybe Richard would see how flucked up zook is and realize he got duped by him. Exposing zook and bringing this Charlatan down would allow opportunities for people to heal and find some credibility. Probably not, but its worth a try.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next