Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Nexus - censoring history 
Site Admin

Post Nexus - censoring history
Recently, the forum at Universal Spectrum garnered our attention for the unwarranted banning of Heebert and for the unwarranted censoring of an entire thread by Noxon discussing potential problems at Universal Spectrum. Other censoring may have also occurred.

This is, of course, very bad form for a so-called truth-seeking forum. You might even say it is extreme hypocrisy. But wait, there is worse. Much worse.

Last year about this time, the forum at Nexus was rife with activity and discussion. I started a very controversial thread there called "Mirror, mirror" that presented evidence that Nexus was treating members as badly as Avalon, the forum that had banned so many members, including Celine and Richard, that Nexus came into being as a result. Celine was being questioned about her qualifications to be a moderator, and Andywight even had a thread about it called "Why is there only one female Mod at Nexus?" Nexus founder Richard was accused by me in a thread called "Nexus we have a problem" of installing the Miserable Users module and using it against Andywight. As we had seen at Avalon, Richard can go ballistic against anyone perceived as attacking his wife Celine.

So, where did all those threads and posts disappear to over at Nexus?

Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:23 am

Post Re: Nexus - censoring history

This is, of course, very bad form for a so-called truth-seeking forum. You might even say it is extreme hypocrisy.

I'd say it's far worst than hypocrisy, how can unexplained banning and censorship even share the same sentence with "truthseeking forum"?

Universal Spectrum's credibility, like their super-mod UncleZook has dropped to zero!

So, where did all those threads and posts disappear to over at Nexus?

Well I guess spring cleaning comes early in that part of Canada! :lol:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:51 am

These owners of "truth" boards are mirroring the same dynamics as our current system leaders. And where can you not find these old world dynamics? Of course they would deny such unscrupulous accusations much like our current leaders do. And why can they deny these blatant forms of hypocrisy? Because there is no convincing proof? They justified censorship, manipulation, banning to insure the integrity of Liberty? Is it your personal board or a board for the people? Or is it sometimes your board and sometimes the peoples board? And who creates content for the boards? And do these leaders think they can fool all the people all the time? And what sort of content will you get from the people you can fool? Character assassination, whitewash, rendition, propaganda, entertainment, redirection and Civil war.

This will cover up lies? Let liberty shine..

Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:58 pm
Site Admin

Why would anyone participate in a forum where their posts can be censored or removed entirely at the whim of one person?

How will such a forum be corrected if people willingly participate in that forum?

I think the answers to those two questions will explain why Avalon, Nexus, and Universal Spectrum continue to thrive. The problem is not only that there are people happy to control us, but that there are also a lot of people happy to be controlled, or who at least are unaware of being controlled. And that is the ultimate goal of the ruling sociopaths -- to control others without the others being aware that they are controlled.

Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:49 pm
Site Admin

I think the answers to those two questions will explain why Avalon, Nexus, and Universal Spectrum continue to thrive.

For Nexus at least, "thrive" may not be the right word. That forum is dead compared to what it was a year ago, when I and other UP members were still active there. A good portion of Nexus declared independence from King Richard and Queen Celine about 10 months ago. They left to form Universal Spectrum, a minor revolution that some of us here may have helped instigate, and this exodus put a big dent in Nexus. How big a dent? Therein lies an interesting anomaly.

One year ago, I used to marvel at the number of guests listed in the Nexus statistics. The ratio of guests to members was usually between 10 to 20, meaning there were usually around 15 times as many guests as registered members on the forum at a time. This struck me as strange back then, and I would sometimes comment to Andy and others about it.

Recently at Nexus, there are 60 to 140 times more guests than members online, mainly because the number of active members online at any one time is so low (1 or 2). But, the number of guests hasn't changed much. With so little member activity at Nexus, what is drawing all those guests to Nexus?

Answer: nothing. The guest count is fake. Richard has not bothered to adjust it over the last 12 months to reflect the current sorry state of Nexus.

Richard spends a lot of time investigating all the add-on modules available for modifying the vBulletin forum software that Nexus uses. He probably knows them all. One add-on module called VSA Addons he actually links to at the bottom of the Nexus Forum page. Are there other add-on modules that he uses quietly? I think that highly likely. That's how Richard knew to use the "Miserable Users" module on Andy last year, and why he banned me and Andy when we caught on to his dirty trick. So what other modules has he secretly installed to modify Nexus? Could there be a module available to fake the guest count? Well, whadaya know! There is!

Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:22 am
Site Admin

Why would Richard fake the guest count at Nexus? He wants to project the illusion of success. This is a deception and manipulation that really works. It is exactly the kind of thing hard-core sociopaths do, like Bernie Madoff, or even sociopathic corporations like Worldcom and Enron. These macrocosm examples that I mention are the ones we know about because they eventually got caught, but for every one that is caught, a dozen more get away scot-free. By using this kind of mind control, i.e. making people believe you are successful, you can have success without being a success. Hey, it also works for the microcosm, like Avalon, and Richard knew it.

And why is the illusion of success so important? Money. You can raise much more money in donations by making your forum appear successful. Nexus, like its parent Avalon, is always asking for money. And at Nexus, Richard receives the money.

Another interesting hindsight is the reaction of the other Nexus moderators I reached out to when Andy and I uncovered Richard's use of the Miserable Users module. Celine had an instant, raging fit. She treated me to all the disrespect she could muster on short notice (which is formidable). Ross, Whitehaze, and Zook all brushed off my evidence. Instead, they all vouched for Richard's integrity, claiming there was no way Richard would do such a thing, though none of them had a way to verify it. They relied on Richard for that. So either they were completely duped, or they were covering for Richard. Given the degree of mutual back-scratching and sucking-up that I witnessed both in the forum, on Skype, and in the moderator chat room, I have to conclude that they were covering for Richard. Sad to say, they had duped me into believing that they had as much integrity as they claimed Richard had. And I believe the rest of the Nexus forum was just as duped as I was, if not more so.

Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:45 am

Its so pathetic I cant stand it. Total contradiction and double speak. When things are going well on these boards, its everyones board, when things are going bad its the owners board. And this position just blows where ever the wind is going. This is the essence of bullshit! And why does this bullshit continue to just sit and stink the whole room? Because no one is self examining themselves. They have gotten used to the Stink! Pigs in shit?

Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:51 pm
Site Admin

Two more Nexus threads that have been completely erased:

• "Should Chicodoodoo be removed as a mod?"
  • "Who would appreciate that Chicodoodoo goes back on Nexus?"

Evidently, from King Richard's perspective, this Chicodoodoo fellow is a bad influence on the Nexus members and needs to be silenced.

Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:49 pm

Its sickening due to the insidious parasitic nature. Its apparent philanthropic humble beginnings, wind up to be a means to control some end. The United Nations, EPA, FDA, etc.. are good examples. Lobbyist, corporatocracy, Fascism? Fascism to defend the American Way? War is peace?

Freedom of speech is paramount, due process, posse comitatus etc... A lie needs to hide itself as to why compartmentalization is the prominent system. What is not compartmentalized? Bureaucracies cannot stop inquiry, laws must bend to the truth. Freedom must Reign!

Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:57 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Its apparent philanthropic humble beginnings, wind up to be a means to control some end.

You make some very good points that I certainly agree with.

Quote:
Freedom must Reign!

That really is it in a nutshell, with the understanding that my freedom ends where your nose begins, and vice versa. By deleting threads that the Nexus community created, King Richard has punched us all in the nose.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next