Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Nexus - censoring history 

Post Re: Nexus - censoring history
magamud wrote:
This is a very good movie chronicling a pathological liar who would impersonate missing children to be in a family.
Check it out if you can. This is the essence of a Con man, sociopath and pathology itself.

I watching the whole documentary yesterday evening, the interview of the missing boy's mother was especially chilling, sociopaths come in all sorts of different flavors.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:46 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Process this UncleZook!

Actually, everyone needs to process it.

That important Nexus post from Jenci explaining her perspective of the rupture of Nexus that ended up birthing a new forum (Universal Spectrum) is important. For one thing, it has been erased from Nexus by King Richard. In fact, the entire thread (called "Who 's baby is it?") has been erased by King Richard. How many entire threads has King Richard erased at Nexus? And how can we count them if they are no longer there?

Some we know of from memory, and we are remembering more and more of them. Here's what we know of so far:

• Mirror, mirror
  • Why is there only one female Mod at Nexus?
  • Nexus we have a problem
  • Should Chicodoodoo be removed as a mod?
  • Who would appreciate that Chicodoodoo goes back on Nexus?
  • Who's baby is it?

There are many more, all erased so as not to detract from the shiny false front Nexus presents to the world. The true history of Nexus is changed to suit the agenda of the owners.

How can the conned members at Nexus continue to support a deceptive forum masquerading as a truth forum, unless they are unaware of the con? How can respected moderators like Ross and Heretic lend their talents to such an operation, unless they are in on it?

Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:47 pm

The Nexus tyranny, avalon, camelot, and yes the universal spectrum, are all forms of Fascism. There are just different degrees of transparency. The most gruesome form is the one we are All living in today. Friendly fascism or soft fascism. Tyranny guised as philanthropy or worse, im doing you a favor. I think one of the problems why Owners or Bodies of these boards are so immature or reactionary, is the lack of knowledge in the area within the limits of Liberty. That is the area, where freedom of speech is withheld or your person detained. As to why Due process, habeious corpus and posse comitatus is so important.

We can witness through the boards, which act as a actual social system, to see why these fundamental concepts are forgotten, ignored and repressed. And if Man cannot be a builder of these precepts in a virtual world, what truth do we deserve in reality?

Another problem from extrapolating these ideas is the lack of experience in these areas for most people. When you are your own king you dont necessarily need to process protocol in a checks and balance system. Also another problem is the polarity of this zone of awareness. Either some people have few and far between episodes or they have numerous. In either way the judgement, the patience or just the basic healthy coping system is Not There! Its a vacuum in space...

I think the reason for so much banning, censorship, anger is the lack of experience and the lack of modeling available. Re educating the Future?

Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:48 pm
Site Admin

Censorship is hard to fight because the evidence is often erased. A year has passed since the deleted threads at Nexus were visible and active, and they are nowhere to be found now. Not at Nexus, anyway. King Richard has been busy sanitizing the place.

But all is not lost. Some wise members, who shall remain anonymous, kept copies. Here is an archive, which I will expand as time permits. These are PDF files, so you will need Adobe Reader or an equivalent to view them.

Nexus, we have a problem.

Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:04 am
Site Admin

Some interesting things jumped out at me while reading the posts in the first four pages of "Nexus, we have a problem." The first is that the majority of Nexus members were in complete denial. Richard, the king, was beyond reproach. Of course, a couple of months later, Nexus ruptured from the dictatorial ultimatums of the irreproachable king.

The second is that the problem was perceived as Chicodoodoo attacking Richard. The real issue was Richard attacking Andywight (the owner/administrator attacking an ordinary member), and doing so in a dishonest, clandestine way. The Nexus members were so accustomed to the power pyramid, clique alliances, and virtual friendships that they assumed I was oriented in the same way, and was thus teaming up with Andy to undermine top dogs Celine and Richard. In reality, I would have done the same thing regardless of who was targeted by Richard's use of the Miserable Users module, even if it were Krystic or some other member that didn't "like" me. What Richard was doing was just plain wrong and ran counter to everything Nexus was supposed to stand for.

Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:55 pm
Site Admin

Belated newsflash -- November 10, 2013

Funeral Services for Nexus Forum Announced

King Richard would rather let Nexus disappear beneath the waves than turn it over to the members. Why? Because there are too many skeletons in his closet. Richard was a lying, manipulative, controlling SOB with the false face of a sweet, caring father figure. Much like Bill Ryan of Avalon, interestingly enough, for whom Richard used to work. I'd say Richard learned the cut-throat trade a little too well from the most foul pirate around, and then surpassed Ryan in the dirty tricks department (the Miserable User mod springs to mind).

Richard erased so much evidence from "his" forum that it really should be safe for him to just give it to the members (i.e. release the current backup for member download), but don't hold your breath. This is one time the captain went down well ahead of his ship, and he's not about to go down alone.

It couldn't have happened to a more deserving person, if you ask me. It almost makes me believe in karma. The only reason it doesn't is because Bill Ryan is still fleecing the flock.

Hey Richard! I'll host "your" forum, if you don't want to see it disappear! No monthly fee! :lol:

Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:12 am

You and your moderators are getting everything you deserve Dick. So much censorship, close minded bull shit. What a waste…

Your content was with the individual you ass...

Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:47 am
Site Admin

I think the fat lady has finished singing, and the Nexus forum has finally sunk beneath the waves.

There were a lot of great posts written there, but in the end, the despotic dictators, Richard and Celine, who clandestinely censored whatever they wanted, censored the entire forum right out of existence.

Project Avalon, whose banned members congregated at Nexus during its heyday, continues to survive, despite it practicing the same oppression on free speech that Nexus succumbed to.

Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:31 am
Site Admin

Hmmm, Nexus is resurrected from the dead. What a pleasant surprise! The body has shown almost no signs of life, other than a post or two. I'm sure there's a back story to this miracle, which no one will likely get to hear, at least not in any honest fashion.

Maybe we are witnessing the start of a new religion! Nexus, son of Avalon, father of Universal Spectrum -- on the third week it rose from the dead and said, "The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated. Whosoever believeth in me can still send a monetary donation. Get your earthquake report here!"

:giggle:

Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:32 am
Site Admin

It's pathetic. The "big guns" at Nexus have nothing of value to say. All they can do is pat each other on the back and say "What a good fellow!"

Only they are lying. None of them are "good fellows". Pod, Richard, Greybeard... even wannabe VIP Fred Steeves... they sing each other's praises in a circle jerk of self-absorbed sociopathy. Despite all the treachery they've been responsible for, now conveniently forgotten, they strut around in the hopes of pulling in newbies who are still wet behind the ears.

Hey, newbies! Read this thread, Nexus - censoring history, all the way through before you are hypnotized by these fake fakirs. At least you'll be going in with dry ears.

Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next