Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Anatomy of an internet shill 

Post Anatomy of an internet shill
Shills pose a very real threat to the alternative internet community, luckily here at united-people we've had first hand experience with this type of "sub-human" (who no doubt would be just as comfortable working for Lockheed Martin manufacturing cluster bombs or white phosphorus weapons) and now have an extensive database stored in the form of un-censored archived forum posts from one of our own members, who was painstakingly exposed here as a "gate-keeper". In fact the only discussion about him now is to whether he is directly in the employ of the ruling elite or is just a unknowing "patsy"! (I lean more towards "directly in the employ" and doubt very much if this member in question even lives in Nova Scotia where he claims, has a passport or has ever left India!)

So what it it the drives these people, is it just simple greed or are there more sinister motives evolved?

Lets check out this members latest post at the "not so" Universal Spectrum Forum where he hardly misses a step in his continued mission:

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:

Attachment:
zook2012_avatar.jpg
zook2012_avatar.jpg [ 3.31 KiB | Viewed 1102 times ]

Re: How Hackers Changed the World: Anonymous We Are Legion

I already made the arguments against Anonymous at Nexus (and perhaps, too, at other forums).

But the above video provides additional stuff in the exposition of this false flag psychological operation conducted by the intelligence agencies, e.g. to herd the sheep onto pastures overlooking shearing barns and meat houses.

Anonymous, We Are Legion <---------------- nice phrase, but the evidence points to another phrase:

Anonymous, We Are Legerdemain.

Sorry, Zirks and Grats ... I have to follow the preponderance.

First free clue is in the question ... How do intelligent minds, e.g. genuine hackers, get sucked in to support an obvious scam like Wikileaks and obvious power pyramid patsy like Julian Assange?
First free answer: those hackers are not genuine.

To wit, Anonymous is not genuine.

Pax

ps: FWIW, hackers can never collect enough of themselves to amount to more than random groups here and there; otherwise they would present a serious problem to themselves wrt moles and infiltration. When a group gets as large as Anonymous, be certain that that group has intimate connections with the alphabet soups in the duty of the establishment.

ps2: Real hackers pronounce with actions ... not announce with threats.

ps3: All major security companies (e.g. Norton, Mcafee, etc.) ... use the hacking breed - not that this breed was ever noble to begin with - to create the viruses and the security threats so that they, the software security companies, can ride in as a cavalry on white horses. <---------------- a virtual self-contained enterprise whose only outside ingredient is the consumer, e.g. the fear-mongered citizenry.

ps4: The most dangerous avenger of the people (against the system) ... is the one that the system itself provides

Image The first thing I notice about this post is the complete lack of any real evidence in support his claims, or links to those alleged previous arguments!

Image I decided to check out these "previous arguments" at R&C's now floundering forum Nexus2012 aka Nexusnow, only to find the same BS posts, also completely lacking in any substance and with zero documented evidence.

Image I have challenged UncleZook on several occasions to post evidence to his claims, which I'm not inspired to do again as he's never once been able to produce any, and it would just be a further waste of sever space.

Image "First free clue is in the question ... How do intelligent minds, e.g. genuine hackers, get sucked in to support an obvious scam like Wikileaks and obvious power pyramid patsy like Julian Assange?" I think this would sound a little less ingenuous if it didn't come from someone who was directly involved in the now "publicly exposed" power pyramid of the former Nexus2012 forum.

Image Still, to this day, UncleZook's most active topic is still the "Banning for dollars" Topic, which FTR he hasn't even posted on since Nov 27th of last year. This was the Topic where UncleZook adamantly defended R&C's forum as a "planner community" until the mass exodus of admins/mods and members with the accompanying release of evidence proving the exact opposite, which then rendered his documented defense of them to completely bogus and disingenuous BS, at which point he became mysteriously silent!

"First free answer": Uncle Zook -- busted!

"Way To Go" UncleShill, I was sure your handlers were going to terminate your employment after your dismal performance here... my guess is that you work for such low wages that it really doesn't bother them to sacrifice quality for quantity!

You can run Uncleshill, but you can't hide!!!

"Those tiny bubbles
Make me warm all over
With a feeling that I'm gonna
Love you till the end of time"

:lol:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:03 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Anatomy of an internet shill
Hey, Zook! Are you still claiming Andy posts nothing of substance? You're going to need a bigger boat!

Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:43 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Anatomy of an internet shill
UncleZook wrote:
But the above video provides additional stuff in the exposition of this false flag psychological operation conducted by the intelligence agencies

Stuff is right, UncleZook. It's not evidence, it's not proof, it's just "stuff".

That video attack on Anonymous could just as well be an attempt by NWO organizations like the U.S. government to discredit a genuine underground effort by ordinary people who are fighting back against the NWO. How can we know? And how can Zook be so certain, unless he has an agenda to push as a hired gatekeeper on public forums.

Sure, Universal Spectrum is weak, and they will swallow whatever Zookie feeds them. But you'd better not try that kind of stuff over here, UncleSpook, because we'll bury you, as we already have so many times.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]