Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
United Gatekeepers EXPOSED ... my task here is finished 

Post Re: United Gatekeepers EXPOSED ... my task here is finished
Fascism and sociopathy are rampant because ignoramus fools like you Dook can't distinguish it from corporatism and philanthropy. And now the pendulum has completely swung to one side of the decadent compass and coming to grips with it is a mans man responsibility. Not for a spineless Invertebrate of character assassination, obfuscation, and plagiaristic pan handling drip like yourself spook. With your head burying ostridge beak inside your ass. Your the essence of fool and folly. To bad you dont have that perch at the royal classless castle of Fascist delight. You were loving that soft fascist regime under the guise of bottom feeding intellectual bowel movements. You felt so justified, rummaging your glutinous panzie snoot, all over the nexus board, frivolous, voluptuous, tyrant shit!

:lol:

Did you once try to expose the gatekeeping regime of King Richard? No, you neglected that big bloated brain in favor of elitism you sniveling parasite. You forgo any sense of intellectual integrity and gave it up for a voyeuristic sadism to beat the plebs with, while getting pat on the back from the dictator. Disgusting and then you bash chico and Andy for doing your job for you , you pathetic dribble of shit. Total hypocrisy, neglect, and a dissociative agenda from a flubbering fool. GFY!

Your this jelly spine of redundant dribble, drooling garbage from your fascist elitist brow of blindness. A megalithic menagerie of monologue mook from a crook of craptapulous contraptions.
An Incessant, imbecile, imbuing idiocy on a broken plaque of ex moderator unordinaire. Tyrant but licker, whitewash widower, and mouthpiece marionette. Eat my shorts!

:jest:

Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:42 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
fas·cism
1. a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

Let's examine that definition for a minute. If we remove references to government, for fascism is more of an attitude than a government phenomenon, we get:

1. a system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive collectivism.

I removed racism, as it is just a specific kind of collectivism (like nationalism) and therefore redundant.

Such a definition for fascism could very well apply to Nexus and King Richard (and Avalon, and Universal Spectrum). It hardly applies to United People and Chicodoodoo, because:

• There is no system of hierarchy (meaning moderators and other levels of authoritarian structures).
  • There is no regimenting of commerce, as this is a completely free forum.
  • There is no aggressive collectivism. You can freely post links to other forums here and talk about them.
  • There is no force suppressing opposition and criticism. Criticism and dissent are welcome and encouraged.
  • There is no dictator or delivery of ultimatums.

Yes, I am guilty, as the forum administrator, of chucking out the GW wrecking crew and her most ardent supporters in a moment of forum crisis when our operating mechanism (high-consensus democracy via polling) had been undermined by that very group, and the forum was unable to correct itself, despite being given the opportunity to do so.

So sue me.

In comparison, Richard has chucked out uncountable members on uncountable occasions, and with sick relish to boot. He would never even let GW into his crystal palace.

In the meantime, the operating mechanism at UP remains broken. The four voting members cannot achieve high-consensus, as one of them is a known gatekeeper and refuses to vote. So UP continues on its own with only an administrator that attempts to limit his administrative duties to keeping the forum up and running.

UncleZook wrote:
unless of course, the de facto powerbroker there, also named Chico, decides otherwise and goes whole hog on the result - his privilege - is both authoritarian and hierarchical. The sweet irony of those living in glass houses throwing stones. Wot?

Imagine my dilemma. What does one do when one is censored and banned by controlling sociopaths running deceptive and manipulative forums? One solution, the one I chose, is to start a new forum designed on different principles. How can one do this without spending loads of money that one does not have? By using open-source forum software that requires an administrator to run it. I have no desire to administer a forum, and I would gladly resign my position if UP had an operating mechanism that was resistant to corruption, self-sustaining, and self-correcting. Can you think of such an operating mechanism? When I have asked for help designing such a system, all I got was conventional "wisdom", especially from you. The old ways do not work, new innovative ideas are needed, and the only available source for these ideas has been my own dull mind. So I work with what I have on hand, and UP is the result. Show me something better, Mr. Wizard, as I am still asking for help.

Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:25 pm

I remember a while ago - in the last days of Usenet newsgroups and the beloved tin newsreader (at least for me) - when the discussion groups that were the precursors to today's ubiquitous bulletin board forums ... were filled with trolls.

Those trolls often compensated for glaring personal deficiencies in the art of the wittee repartee by throwing out bot-manufactured gibberish ... that used fancy words strung together out of sequence, out of context, out of interlocution. Monkey monologues, as it were.

The following reminds me of a yesteryear usenet troll lacking in the art of the witti reparti:
Quote:
Your this jelly spine of redundant dribble, drooling garbage from your fascist elitist brow of blindness. A megalithic menagerie of monologue mook from a crook of craptapulous contraptions.
An Incessant, imbecile, imbuing idiocy on a broken plaque of ex moderator unordinaire. Tyrant but licker, whitewash widower, and mouthpiece marionette. Eat my shorts!

Pax Lunitas

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:40 pm

Zook your a pugilistic peon, perpetuating primordial plumage of crap. Your wit is like a zit on some pubescent ass. A nagging sore, only to be squeezed of its putrid puss and wiped away like a yesterday bad habit. And No doubt like the oily adolescent naive puberty you exhibit, more asinine acne will will flow from the corrupt epidermis of Moderator unordinaire Zookie Pie pissless.

Chico you dont have to explain yourself to this nitwit tidbit malfeasant monstrosity of muckery! Ask for his help? Crook could not get himself out of a wet paper bag much less help navigate a non fascist board. A doopster of ponzie, a switch of bait, a trojan horse of back talk. Moonery crackpointery sequestering jabberwocky from the side of his neck. A bountiless fool bouncing bubbles of mutiny hot air intellectualism into a tub for narcissistic pubescent necropsy.

Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:26 pm

Good points Magamud in your last 2 posts written here, I concur. I wanted to say the same thing but it's getting harder to give a rats ass......
:moon: :finger: :bdevil: :bpoo: :jest:

Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:52 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Chico you dont have to explain yourself to this nitwit tidbit malfeasant monstrosity of muckery! Ask for his help? Crook could not get himself out of a wet paper bag much less help navigate a non fascist board.

That was a general request for help, not a specific one aimed at Zook. I'm not so proud that I would refuse help, good ideas, or new perspectives, regardless of the messenger. If Zook, or GW, or raggin, or dsimon offered a part of the solution, I would listen. I recognize from past experience that solutions are not likely to come from those sources, but I don't dismiss the possibility.

And I appreciate your support, Mags! :thumbup:

Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:31 pm
Site Admin

I wanted to say the same thing but it's getting harder to give a rats ass......

I know what you mean, Mr. ULY, since I feel it too sometimes, but beware of too much apathy. I think that's a huge part of the problem on the part of the people (and I include myself) that has allowed things to get so bad.

Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:37 pm

magamud wrote:
Zook your a pugilistic peon, perpetuating primordial plumage of crap. Your wit is like a zit on some pubescent ass. A nagging sore, only to be squeezed of its putrid puss and wiped away like a yesterday bad habit. And No doubt like the oily adolescent naive puberty you exhibit, more asinine acne will will flow from the corrupt epidermis of Moderator unordinaire Zookie Pie pissless.

Chico you dont have to explain yourself to this nitwit tidbit malfeasant monstrosity of muckery! Ask for his help? Crook could not get himself out of a wet paper bag much less help navigate a non fascist board. A doopster of ponzie, a switch of bait, a trojan horse of back talk. Moonery crackpointery sequestering jabberwocky from the side of his neck. A bountiless fool bouncing bubbles of mutiny hot air intellectualism into a tub for narcissistic pubescent necropsy.

The same quasi-original word in adjacent paragraphs?

Listen up, troll troglodyte tripping-on-toes intermittently in the ascension gap between tetrapeds and bipeds ... if you want to be a wordsmith with pedigree, try a period of apprenticeship first. You're making a mockery of the craft with the amateurish gibberish.

Chico needs to explain himself ... starting first with an admission (or denial) of being Heebert.

The preponderance is in, but I am giving Chico yet another chance to come clean and show integrity.

Andy has already explained himself ---------------> he's a dancing banana.

By contrast, you of the slithy toves, the slitherin' snakes, and the mimsies on the bongos and the borogroves ... need only to explain the noise you make, both here on this gatekeeping forum ... and there, on stage with Horseskull and the apes of wrath.

Me? Let me explain myself ------> I'm keeper of the crafts. :jest:

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:31 pm

:lol:

Zook please open the pod bay doors.

Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:09 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Chico needs to explain himself ... starting first with an admission (or denial) of being Heebert.

You've got to quit tempting me, Zook. If I could be Heebert, I would have another feather in my cap, "quietly banned from Universal Spectrum for no valid reason". That would give me a perfect score, but I can't be stealing another man's thunder. :lol:

Really, Zook, given the warrant-less banning of members and the unjustified censorship of entire threads over there, you should be ashamed to be part of Universal Spectrum. It might do you good to "come clean and show integrity."

Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next