Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
United Gatekeepers EXPOSED ... my task here is finished 

Post Re: United Gatekeepers EXPOSED ... my task here is finished
UncleZook wrote:
Chico needs to explain himself ... starting first with an admission (or denial) of being Heebert.

You've got to quit tempting me, Zook. If I could be Heebert, I would have another feather in my cap, "quietly banned from Universal Spectrum for no valid reason". That would give me a perfect score, but I can't be stealing another man's thunder. :lol:

Really, Zook, given the warrant-less banning of members and the unjustified censorship of entire threads over there, you should be ashamed to be part of Universal Spectrum. It might do you good to "come clean and show integrity."

So you deny being Heebert, then?

Curious.

From the mutual Colorado IP addresses, the mutual Motown avatar references, the mutual embedded-link posting styles, the mutual prevarications, your lack of forthrightness (even now, a simple "No, I'm not Heebert" would have sufficed), the screech owl's remark about Chico having sockpuppets on other forums, etc. ... I dunno ... you're asking me to believe Chico's story against the preponderance. Innuendo Junction certainly has gumption.
Wot?

Pax

ps: Once again, a private club can ban with or without warrant. Universal is a private club with a revolving door showing in. Come on in. Relax. Share ideas. But if you insist on dumping sand in the livingroom and go about erecting a stall for the purposes of selling shovels, pails and beachballs ... then there's a revolving door showing out. Beach ball entrepreneurs rolling in on chuckle wagons from other forums are run through the revolving door and sent back from whence they came, with tar and feathers and a complimentary barrel of shame.

:jest:

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:43 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
So you deny being Heebert, then?

Heck, no. I will neither confirm nor deny -- I'm enjoying this. Who was that masked man?

Quote:
From the mutual Colorado IP addresses

Really? Heebert is from my area? That narrows it down to about 700,000 people.

Quote:
the mutual Motown avatar references

Lost me there -- Motown avatar references?

Quote:
the mutual embedded-link posting styles

Yes, creating embedded links is a dead give-away, because no one does that. :lol:

Quote:
the mutual prevarications

Another dead give-away! But wait, couldn't that mean that Heebert is Assange, Correa, Lendman, Fisk, Zinn, Pilger, Chomsky, Fetzer, Chavez, Morales, or any number of other characters UncleZook has accused of "prevarication"?

Quote:
your lack of forthrightness (even now, a simple "No, I'm not Heebert" would have sufficed)

That must be irritating, I'm sure. :lol:

Quote:
the screech owl's remark about Chico having sockpuppets on other forums, etc.

What? Is this the same GW you accused of being such a prevaricator that you christened her the "screech owl"? And now you're ready to believe what she tells you? You don't see a problem with that?

Quote:
... I dunno ...

There! That's the first truthful statement I've seen from you in a long time!

Quote:
Beach ball entrepreneurs rolling in on chuckle wagons from other forums are run through the revolving door and sent back from whence they came, with tar and feathers and a complimentary barrel of shame.

I'm sure Universal Spectrum, like UncleZook, takes great pride in their support of this "divide and conquer" strategy that the ruling sociopaths use to control us.

Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:55 pm

:lol:

Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:56 pm

:lol:

Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:51 pm

:giggle:

Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3