Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
The hidden Jeff Rense? 

Post The hidden Jeff Rense?
I never knew this side of Jeff Rense. For your consideration.

The Hidden Jeff Rense by Henry Makow Ph.D.
http://www.henrymakow.com/thehiddenjeff_rense.html
Quote:
Despite making in excess of $450K from his web site, radio show and businesses, twice a year he duns his readers for "donations." If we are going to expose others, we had better look honestly at ourselves.

Jeff Rense Has Been Married Nine Times by Henry Makow Ph.D.
http://www.henrymakow.com/jeff_rense_steps_in_it.html

Who is Melinda Jane Kellogg Jeff Rense ex wife
http://melindajanekellogg.com/wp/?page_id=947

Strange times indeed....

Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:12 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: The hidden Jeff Rense?
magamud wrote:
I never knew this side of Jeff Rense. For your consideration.

Thanks, Mags. Jeff Rense is apparently another sociopath -- very charming, manipulative, controlling, uncaring, irresponsible, no shame, a game player, a crafty chameleon, and with little empathy for others. He fits the Bill Clinton model. Look at how many people he has fooled! Yes, his website provides perceived value, and yet there is hidden gatekeeping occurring.

Even in our own tiny sphere of alternative media forums, we have sociopaths and their minions: Bill Ryan, Atticus, Inelia, and many others with various degrees of destructive psychological deviancy. It makes you wonder if the 2% estimate for sociopaths should be replaced with a gradient applied to the entire population, like a credit rating score, only one that measures sociopathic tendencies. If such a system could be honestly and accurately implemented, imagine how the world would change for the better! Knowing the degree of evil that lies within each person would be a real game-changer. That would be true transparency in action.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:00 pm

Throwing around the word sociopaths seems sociopathic to me. Violence begets violence. I like the term Fascist much better.

This world is so corrupt, that identifying fascist behavior in oneself, is a save face proposition.

This type of analysis is what I call content. Repressing oppressive behaviors, liberty being the most important virtue of discussion.

What else shall a slave talk about, but not freedom.

Quote:
Even in our own tiny sphere of alternative media forums, we have sociopaths and their minions: Bill Ryan, Atticus, Inelia, and many others with various degrees of destructive psychological deviancy.

And when do we judge an artist for negligence? I cannot think of a more dysfunctional medium then Alternative forums. The highs and the lows.
Doom and peace sells. What can you do but talk on it? Morality as the priori...

Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:18 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Throwing around the word sociopaths seems sociopathic to me.

"It is a word. What matters is the connection the word implies." -- Rama-Kandra, The Matrix Revolutions

Sociopath is a word. What matters is the meaning the word carries. It has a unique meaning that gives it purpose.

magamud wrote:
I cannot think of a more dysfunctional medium then Alternative forums.

And I cannot think of one with more untapped potential.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]