Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Russian Times 

Post Re: Russian Times
magamud wrote:
Its like a an orgy of vipers. Is there any notion of Conflict of interest? Holy shite is all I can say.

Nice find Mags, here's another!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:10 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Is there any notion of Conflict of interest? Holy shite is all I can say.

I'm really liking Abby Martin for exposing hypocrisy with succinct clarity. Susan Rice is obviously just another 'good ole boy' from the grab bag of sociopaths used to fill positions of power and control. It's just another private club full of uncaring and deadly sociopaths. No big deal, right Zook? Private club and all... No transparency needed, no dissenting voices welcome.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:52 am

And sure we can just use reason or legislation to wish this away. :lol: Amazing times...

Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:52 am

Manning 2.0? Former NSA consultant behind massive US surveillance leak

Attachment:
1.si.jpg
1.si.jpg [ 31.16 KiB | Viewed 1634 times ]

The source behind the leak of the top-secret NSA surveillance program – one of the most significant leaks in US history – has been revealed. A 29-year-old former CIA contractor Edward Snowden has fled to Hong Kong to avoid the fate of Bradley Manning.

The former technical assistant for the CIA and current employee of the defense contractor Booz Allen Hamilton, had asked the Guardian to reveal his identity and had never planned on hiding.

“I have no intention of hiding who I am because I know I have done nothing wrong,” he said in an interview.

Read more...

Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:38 am
Site Admin

Quote:
My sole motive is to inform the public as to that which is done in their name and that which is done against them. -- Edward Snowden

And that's how it's done, folks. The tiny trickle of people that refuse to work for evil, give up their lucrative salaries, and blow the whistle on the real terrorists -- that tiny trickle needs to become a flood! The sociopaths can only control us with our cooperation, which they buy with fiat money that they create out of thin air.

What a con-job...

Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:54 am

Putin talks NSA, Syria, Iran, drones in RT interview (FULL VIDEO)

Anastasia Churkina: This is the last question, I promise. Obama hinted that it would be easier for him to cooperate with Russia. However, that is not what we are seeing today. We’ve already touched upon many of our remaining issues with the US. Why do you think the reset has not worked? And can it ever take place in the first place as an equal, reciprocal process? Or is it that Russia is always expected to sacrifice its national interest?

Vladimir Putin: Any state pursues its national interests, and the US is no exception. What’s unique here is that the collapse of the Soviet Union left America as the world’s single leader. But there was a catch associated with it in that it began to view itself as an empire. But an empire is not only about foreign policy, it’s also about domestic policies. An empire cannot afford to display weakness, and any attempt to strike an agreement on equitable terms is often seen domestically as weakness. But the leadership cannot afford to display weakness due to domestic policy considerations. I think that the current administration realizes that it cannot solve the world’s major issues on its own. But first, they still want to do it, and second, they can only take steps that are fit for an empire. Domestic policy considerations play a huge role. Otherwise you would be accused of weakness. In order to act otherwise you either have to win overwhelming support or there must be a chance in mentality, when people will understand that it’s much more beneficial to look for compromises that to impose your will on everyone. But it certainly takes time to change those patterns of thinking in any country, in this case it’s the US. First and foremost, this change should take place in the minds of the ruling elite in the broad sense of this phrase. I don’t think that it’s impossible. I this we’ve almost come to that point. I very much hope we will reach it soon.

Link to video

Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:32 am

I find it interesting that the UN has to come in and tell the local county, state and federal government to clean up its act? Its if the UN is just incrementally taking over all authority in human rights issues. I also wonder how bad the water treatment infrastructure is currently and how bad the ownership is.

California county struggles to find safe drinking water

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0xTdoS04yQ

Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:40 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I find it interesting that the UN has to come in and tell the local county, state and federal government to clean up its act? Its if the UN is just incrementally taking over all authority in human rights issues.

The UN is the vessel deliberately designed to float the "New World Order". It is probably on a 100 year plan from humble beginnings to ultimate authority so that the change is too gradual to cause alarm. It is how sociopaths do things, via deception and manipulation over multi-generational time periods, and it works great (from their perspective).

Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:02 am
Site Admin

Could it be that World War I, which was started for the weakest of reasons (an assassination, a known tactic of the ruling sociopaths), was just an orchestrated event, a problem designed to create a public reaction that would support the introduction of a solution highly desired by the ruling sociopaths, that being their New World Order? The first iteration of the New World Order was The League of Nations, heavily championed by Woodrow Wilson, the same puppet president of the United States that helped bring about the Federal Reserve and the income tax! Apparently, Wilson was a very useful puppet for the ruling sociopaths.

Could it be that World War II was also an orchestrated event, using economic leverage (a known tactic of the ruling sociopaths) to stoke the bitterness in defeated Germany until the problem took its natural course, creating another horror (global war) with the resultant predictable reaction in the people of the world, who would be more inclined to demand a solution to avoid such horrors in the future, a solution like the United Nations, modeled after the League of Nations? Puppet president Roosevelt played his part masterfully, keeping Hawaii and the general public completely in the dark about the coming attack from Japan that he helped orchestrate and hide.

Could it be that World War III is being orchestrated right now, using all the substantial tools of deception and manipulation available to the ruling sociopaths to produce a problem that leads to global war and global environmental disaster, to create an even stronger reaction in the masses so that they will cry out in desperation for a solution, which the ruling sociopaths have already prepared for those of us that survive and cooperate, that being an organization modeled on the United Nations, only this time with real teeth, like prepared safe havens (deep underground military bases), monopolistic power (only the NWO will have arms), and thus unquestionable authority?

Nah. That's just conspiracy theory. It's simply insane to imagine that powerful people might get together and actually have a plan, especially a secret plan so expansive and so gradual that no ordinary man could wrap his mind around it or notice big enough changes to become alarmed. Ruling sociopaths, the most skilled game-players, deceivers, and manipulators on the planet, just don't operate that way. Right?

=====

Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:08 am

Keiser Report: Up the creek with no paddle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkJXl29uvWg

Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next