Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Russian Times 

Post Re: Russian Times
No. Kaiser has stated that he owns oodles of Bitcoins. He promotes them to protect his profits. It is the classic monetary conflict of interest. Evidently, he has not been able to completely shake the "greed is good" mantra that all businessmen are brainwashed with.

Over $3,000,000 worth!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:22 am

Hey lets put Kim Dotcom's speech with Andy's cult watch too. Why not, anyone who fights the government could not have good intentions, there must be some alternative fiendish plan. And Andy will be there when the ice breaks. What a joke...

Kim Dotcom Addresses NZ PM in Parliament

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cvgZsl_ ... r_embedded

Quote:
Kim Dotcom, whose extradition battle is continuing, spoke to Parliament's Intelligence and Security Select Committee today -- arguing against the extension of the GCSB's powers.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:17 am
Site Admin

Kim Dotcom makes a clear and reasonable argument in the face of government malfeasance. Interesting how that never seems to work.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:45 am

magamud wrote:
Hey lets put Kim Dotcom's speech with Andy's cult watch too. Why not, anyone who fights the government could not have good intentions, there must be some alternative fiendish plan. And Andy will be there when the ice breaks. What a joke...

:lol: Wow, you've really got a hard-on for me now haven't you Mags, I guess my comment about the possibility that "you're most probably full of shit and nefariously living out your revolutionist fantasy's through cult alt-media personalities" must of hit a nerve! :lol:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:53 am

Ya you really got me Andy. The reason im pissed is I cannot believe how blind you are in this area and it is very worrisome information in this battle of Tyranny. See ya around.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:06 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
The reason im pissed is I cannot believe how blind you are in this area and it is very worrisome information in this battle of Tyranny.

It may help to pause and consider that we are all blind to some degree, and that the reason we are here is to help each other see. Refer back to the story of the blind men and the elephant. Each felt the same animal and came away with different perspectives. All were to some degree right in their descriptions, yet all thought the others were completely wrong, and all they could do was criticize each other, when they should have been trying to figure out why they all had different perspectives.

I know each forum member has the potential to upset others, but we should not be pissed. We should be inquisitive about why we are pissed.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:47 pm

'Obama hypocrite of century'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsmcFfvWTCM

Quote:
Outspoken and not afraid to say things as they are, Irish MP Clare Daly joins Oksana to discuss Ireland's unprecedented 'slobbering' over Barack Obama and his family, her country's involvement in secret CIA rendition flights and weapons sales to Syrian rebels, and the ongoing Edward Snowden saga.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:31 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
'Obama hypocrite of century'

Clare Daly is closer to a true representative of the people than most other politicians. I would be proud to have a representative like her in the United States, but alas, I have nothing but criminals claiming to represent me, and I see it is the same for the vast majority of Americans.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:54 pm

Employing old war tactics that appear to continue to fool man over and over again. But now these same old trojan horses have evolved into a technocracy ravishing man's incompetence to solve this problem. And our US military openly admits guarding poppy fields in Afgan. Amazing stuff. The same dynamic is happening here in the US but on two fronts. Legal pharmaceuticals and illegal drugs.

Drowning in Drugs: Heroin cheaper than food in Pakistan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7ww2Cg_cE8

Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:17 pm
Site Admin

The ruling sociopaths use every means available to enslave us. Money is the main means, but drugs are a huge player too. Both are a means of mind control. EMF is the new kid on the block, but it's still all about control, specifically mind control.

I read this earlier today. It too is about control. Control is the opposite of liberty, just as evil is the opposite of good. This battle is one of control versus liberty, or evil versus good. It's clear which side is winning, and despite what we are influenced (controlled) to think, it is not liberty or good that is winning.

Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next