Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Russian Times 

Post Re: Russian Times
'Make us poor, then shoot us': Russell Brand talks austerity & revolution with Max Keiser

source

http://rt.com/shows/keiser-report/16892 ... headlines/

Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:42 pm

These 5 Censored Books Tell a History the Establishment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcHRaxN-u5U#t=318

Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:38 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Russell Brand talks austerity & revolution with Max Keiser

It's shocking to me how Max and Stacy push the Bitcoin scam and give it credibility. "Trustless communication", "erupted by the people without any permission from authorities", "precious numbers", "no one can rip anybody off", "completely transparent" (when originally it was touted as completely anonymous), "a fair system" -- the same old deceptive crypto-currency arguments. It's classic propaganda, repeating the big lie until everyone accepts that it is obviously true.

Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:11 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
These 5 Censored Books Tell a History the Establishment

Exposing censored books is a lot like exposing hidden sociopaths. It needs to become a national sport.

Thanks for that post, Mags.

Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:27 am

Its interesting watching the integrity of journalism just get flushed down the drain during times of war. That is, the medium becomes the message.

I think its interesting that Obama suggested that cynicism did not create good things. I thought this Max Keiser piece was wonderful satire...

Keiser Report: Abandoning America (E635)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMg8wC3 ... xB7g4USKpg

Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:08 am

Redacted Tonight with Lee Camp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY74JXpKCEw#t=1297

The government & MLK's death, you're covered in animal fat right now, and stopping the NSA...

Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:23 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Redacted Tonight with Lee Camp

Did Lee Camp just copy my material?

Good, I hope so. May it take on a life of its own and be copied to the four corners of the Earth.

Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:10 am

Keiser Report: Meeting of Megaminds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_gL5hgSmQg#t=202

Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:00 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Keiser Report: Meeting of Megaminds

At 9:45 in the video, Max almost got the conversation directed towards the root problem, but Alec Baldwin redirected everyone away from it swiftly and efficiently. Max had said, "There was a study done where they determined that empathy in society has crashed by 40%." Alec then interrupts and quickly claims it is a result of fatigue from too many issues, and then asks, "If you could pick one issue, what would you change?" It was a brilliant sabotage that no one picks up on, worthy of a master sociopath. So I have to wonder, is Alec Baldwin a master sociopath?

This may be the study Max was referring to (also discussed here).

My take on the decreasing levels of empathy in human society is that this is the deliberate plan of the organized sociopaths. They wish to shift what is considered normal human psychology towards the extreme end of the bell curve where sociopaths are found. In other words, they are the new God, and they wish to make man in their image. Doing so makes sociopathic behavior the new normal, and it removes the stigma of being a sociopath, greatly increasing the survival prospects for sociopaths. As we all know, sociopaths must hide their true nature because normal people find it so revolting and "evil". Once normal people have been transformed to possess a more sociopathic mindset, sociopaths won't have to hide. They can come out of the closet. They can be admired for what they are. Evil can then operate out in the open.

That is indeed the clear direction that society is being steered towards with all the wars, the lawlessness, the criminality in public office and high places, the emphasis on profits, the control of the media, the propaganda and mind control, and the celebration of the principle traits that characterize a sociopath (lack of compassion, deviousness, lack of shame, lack of responsibility, selfishness, secrecy, charm, boldness, uncaring attitude, viciousness, self-righteousness, egomania, and deception).

Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:33 pm

I don't think Max and crew would have a full fledge sociopath on the show, but its possible. Alec pointed out the lack of courage that politicians have, and discussed the topic of corporations running Governments, causing above the law dynamics by bankers and how Iceland kicked out the bankers, etc... I thought his points on NY housing was good, pointing to the poor and taxation.

Max is on it, as stacy and russell.

Quote:
lack of compassion, deviousness, lack of shame, lack of responsibility, selfishness, secrecy, charm, boldness, uncaring attitude, viciousness, self-righteousness, egomania, and deception

I must be missing something here, Alec did not show any of these traits during the interview, exactly the opposite I thought,

Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next