Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Russian Times 
Site Admin

Post Re: Russian Times
magamud wrote:
I don't think Max and crew would have a full fledge sociopath on the show, but its possible.

:lol: :lol:

You think they can't be fooled?! Sociopaths fool people. It's what they do. They are masters at it. Unlike a replicant, a sociopath would easily pull the wool over Rick Deckard's eyes in your Blade Runner video here.

magamud wrote:
I must be missing something here, Alec did not show any of these traits during the interview, exactly the opposite I thought,

:lol: :lol:

Sociopaths don't show you their true nature! They show you just the opposite. They show you charm, friendliness, warmth, and attention. They are con-artists! Your only indication that you are dealing with a sociopath will be the crafty and subtle misdirects, if you are observant enough and lucky enough to catch one. We may have witnessed one by Alec when he turned the discussion away from empathy.

So, I wonder if anyone else has noticed the traits of a sociopath in Alec Baldwin (someone I know almost nothing about). After all, it is quite common for sociopaths to become professional actors. Acting is in their psychology. So let's see what can be found on the Internet!

Quote:
No, I don’t think these guys are candidates for anger management or will be helped with long term counseling; IMO, they’re sociopaths. Sociopaths are charming and love ‘getting away with it’. They crave impunity and calculatingly create situations, or when necessary, cover stories to seem as guilt free as possible. They have a grandiose self-worth. They possess a grossly inflated view of one’s abilities and are self-assured, opinionated, cocky, and braggarts.

Alec clearly is an arrogant guy who believes he is a superior human being. In fact, Alec Baldwin has almost ALL the red flags and personality traits that identify a sociopath. -- source (Sloane W!yatt comment)

Quote:
According to the airline, Baldwin refused to turn off his iPad after repeated requests and then -- with the seatbelt sign on -- went to the airplane bathroom to try to continue playing a game ("Words with Friends") on the device. The airline also says he swore at the flight attendants and slammed the bathroom door.

Is this necessarily narcissistic? (I do research the trait, so could be accused of seeing nails everywhere because I have a hammer). But here the answer is pretty clear: Yes. When playing a game is more important than following FAA rules, and more important than not abusing underpaid flight attendants, a good deal of self-centered thinking is clearly involved. It's the classic thought of a narcissist: The rules do not apply to me. -- source

Quote:
oh yea, she is real lucky for her dad (Alec Baldwin) to call and talk to her like that. What the hell are you thinking? She is better off without him. I had a dad like that and I finally cut him out of my life and it was a gift to myself. Never again will I be abused that way. It is about control honey, not care. -- source

Quote:
On a separate note, does anyone else here think Alec Baldwin is a raving psycho? I read a report of a court case he's involved in where he's suing a Canadian actress for stalking him. He denies ever having had a sexual relationship with her, claiming she just started texting and emailing him out of the blue. She says she just wanted closure after he dropped her and refused to discuss it. Hmmm... I call BS Alec. -- source

Quote:
As those familiar with my work already know, I believe character dysfunction, fed by a culture of permissiveness and narcissism, is the phenomenon of our age. And for those who accept this premise, it should come as no surprise when yet another high-profile figure make headlines because of their entitled, self-indulgent, or otherwise outrageous behavior. Recently, however, the antics of the actor Alec Baldwin and Toronto Mayor Rob Ford have illustrated the cardinal features of character dysfunction with such clarity that I think it fair to dub them the new poster children for character disturbance. -- source

Quote:
Heres a real good example (of a sociopath)!
Alec Baldwin, who believed Kenneth Starr should be 'knee-capped' for investigating Clinton.
Alec tweeted, “If Hank Williams Jr wasn’t such a pathetic, wheezing fossil, I’d have a talk with him.”
Baldwin told Vanity Fair magazine that he wanted to kill TMZ’s Harvey Levin.
Levin is the man who exposed Baldwin for his nasty voicemail to his daughter Ireland in 2007.
Alec said of Harvey, “I wanted to stick a knife in him and gut him and kill him, and I wanted him to die breathing his last breath looking into my eyes”.
But that’s not all! Baldwin admitted he fantasized about killing his ex-wife’s lawyer during his nasty child custody battle with Kim Basinger.
Not to mention calling his kid a 'Thoughtless Little Pig’ & ‘If Obama was white, he’d be up by 17 points’ -- source

:o

I didn't know. I didn't know any of the above when I made the call on Alec Baldwin. I had no reason at all to suspect him of being a sociopath. It was only that one important redirect that threw up the BIG red flag for me.

I suspect I just got a valuable confirmation of my research and ideas about sociopaths. When a scientific theory makes novel predictions which when tested are confirmed, people begin to take the theory seriously.

Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:56 am

Glad your in a cheery mood.
Quote:
You think they can't be fooled?

Ya there foolproof Chic :lol:

Quote:
Sociopaths don't show you their true nature!

If you come from this position everyone will be a sociopath :lol: Thats not really funny but just throwing some mud in your face from your apparent good time.

Quote:
I suspect I just got a valuable confirmation of my research and ideas about sociopaths.

Lord I sure hope you dont get a regiment with brown shirts and quarantine people on your valuable confirmations :face:

Im not saying AB is a wonderful guy, but lets look at the other side for a sec. They guy is a rich famous actor. How many people can get jealous over that?

The guy is or was a democrat, who in the video was bashing all political parties, plus the executive, congress and judicial. You miss that? The Kenneth star thing was a debacle, going after a hummer? Comon.

You ever have your divorce be in the open, gobbled up by the media? You been out in the open with the media micromanaging on how to parent your children?

Quote:
people begin to take the theory seriously.

You should heed your own words, before making any judgment. Just saying. Have a good day.

Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:44 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Im not saying AB is a wonderful guy, but lets look at the other side for a sec. They guy is a rich famous actor. How many people can get jealous over that? The guy is or was a democrat, who in the video was bashing all political parties, plus the executive, congress and judicial. You miss that? The Kenneth star thing was a debacle, going after a hummer? Comon.

That's all you've got? Well, I guess that proves Alec is not a sociopath, hands down! :lol: :lol:

You seem to forget how well sociopaths play the game, using such techniques as deep undercover, camouflage, infiltration, false-flag, controlled opposition, superficial charm, masterful acting, and mimicry.

The evidence is good that Alec Baldwin could be a sociopath. I would love to see him tested using the latest brain scanning techniques to resolve the issue, but as I'm sure you know, it's not going to happen. So we will just have to use our best judgement in the meantime. My judgement says Alec is a likely sociopath, just like Poppy Bush, Kissinger, Brzezinski, Bill Clinton, and Hillary Clinton at the macrocosm level, as well as Bill Ryan, Atticus, Gypsy Woman, Pod, Richard, Zook, and Andywight at the microcosm level. You are, of course, free to judge things differently.

Keep in mind that when we fail to make the call, we get taken to the cleaners in spectacular fashion, often never realizing what just happened. That is the story of humanity in a nutshell, a species that just happens to be run by sociopaths that the vast majority is completely oblivious to.

Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:48 pm

Oi Vey!

When your polarized in your sociopathic box, I don't think your very balanced.

If anyone is due sociopathic screening its all the leaders and corporations flushing the earth down the drain. I will take an AB on RT pushing for revolution and thinking. If you overview the show, I'm sure empathy is a topic taken.

But hell, sociopaths can fool anyone so lets just be suspicious of everyone. I wonder who does that type of paranoia also?

Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:14 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
If you overview the show, I'm sure empathy is a topic taken.

I think not. Point it out if you can. I tend to take notice when empathy is discussed, and the only time it was brought up, Alec shut it down with the speed of a viper.

magamud wrote:
But hell, sociopaths can fool anyone so lets just be suspicious of everyone.

That's exactly what is required. How do you think I got wise to Alec when no one else did?

Do you remember what is necessary to preserve freedom? Eternal vigilance. Being alert to the deceptions and manipulations of sociopaths who ultimately strive to remove our freedoms is what eternal vigilance is all about. If you want to describe eternal vigilance as paranoia, that is your prerogative. I'll describe it as being on the lookout for sociopaths. They are the ones that would enslave us even more than they already have.

Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12